Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:42:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why many projects are dead  (Read 3549 times)
flysats

Activity: 329
Merit: 100

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:59:17 PM

Because money is a main engine for such projects. When developer think about how to pump own token then not happen anything good. Many projects were created for clear profit rfom investors only. And that's why it sad. But such projects must be dead and it's right

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
masterfu678

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

www.becent.com

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:09:01 AM

That should be expected as it is a natural principle. Most projects are dead because of poor management by the team members because they lack the expertise in crypto and failed to seek for counsel from experts. Also, projects with no backing product or tangible ideology behind is likely to go down the drain as it will lose the interest of potential investors.

Very often, the creators of projects simply stop doing it to achieve the necessary goals or people cease to be interested. It seems to me that this is even better for some projects, because they are absolutely useless

Hiylchis

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:56:20 AM

In order for the project to live, you need to constantly monitor it and add interesting news and features. And many creators just stop working on the project and improve it. For this reason, projects and die
Babyjamz3026

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:06:40 AM

Most of projects are dead simply because of low marketing and low quality of product.
They don't deliver promises resulting bad conditions to both bounty supporters and investors
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:17:58 AM

One of the reasons is that many projects are closed because of the collapse of the bitcoin price. they know the project will not be able to get them out so they do not.
aalborg

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:20:42 AM

I don't know why, probably some of them don't have enough expertise to deliver good product and others just scam and go away with money.
Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:56:56 AM

I don't know why, probably some of them don't have enough expertise to deliver good product and others just scam and go away with money.
In any case, if a scammer enters the market and companies and provides his project, then this person or team must be experienced, otherwise they could not attract investment funds. Nevertheless, there are quite good projects in the market, but they do not develop due to the poor investment climate.

HELLO EVERYONE.
qwerty1337

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:59:15 AM

I think that this will continue in the future. Too high a level of scams and a lot of too weak projects that I do in a hurry to have time to run them while still people invest in ICO.

Yes, until they begin to catch and punish scammers to the fullest extent, scam projects will continue to multiply, and there will be a lot of them in the growing market.

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
pochinkin_77

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:00:34 AM

That should be expected as it is a natural principle. Most projects are dead because of poor management by the team members because they lack the expertise in crypto and failed to seek for counsel from experts. Also, projects with no backing product or tangible ideology behind is likely to go down the drain as it will lose the interest of potential investors.
failure at the first stage pf planning an ddeveloping amd some  bad stuff in the company can make the project a dead one
pochinkin_77

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:01:16 AM

I think that this will continue in the future. Too high a level of scams and a lot of too weak projects that I do in a hurry to have time to run them while still people invest in ICO.

Yes, until they begin to catch and punish scammers to the fullest extent, scam projects will continue to multiply, and there will be a lot of them in the growing market.
there is nothing baf in the fact tat many cryptiucrrencies are dead as they were not the good ones so let them be dead
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:17:07 AM

failure at the first stage pf planning an ddeveloping amd some  bad stuff in the company can make the project a dead one
Most of those scam coins doesn't have any plans at all, they are just promising good stuff but there's nothing behind the problem is investors are easily been trapped hoping for a good success, but not to less those projects who also have good intentions but lacking of community supports they start to
die when people didn't recognize the potentials of the system, at the end of the day only those who have large community will still survive as they already
have good support behind.
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:38:27 AM

In just 2 months I've already passed 2 more failed project. They cancel the ICO with the reason for the lack of applicants so that the softcap is not achieved and make the team struggled to develop the project. Apart from the team,the team of advisor or marketing is lacking in a strategy to attract the attention of investors. But actually the market conditions are bad is also very influential. 2018 be the year of the less fortunate for a project ico and also investors.
Baser

Activity: 658
Merit: 280

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:49:09 AM

I'm sorry, but many projects don't do anything other than sell dreams. The teams forget their promises after receiving the investment. I do not trust ICOs in the bear market. I think it's smarter to invest in after the exchange.
KRAUSS

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:14:32 PM

Many projects are dead because of some reasons... First of all they were stertups... And only about 5% of every startups realize their idea to the workable business... And a lot of the "teams" were scamers from the begining (((
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:15:32 PM

Most projects are dead, for the very same fact as most startups fail. It is just a statistic. Applies to every industry

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
tapaibuccok

Activity: 303

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:28:53 PM

you are right and there are currently too many projects that hold ICOs, so only truly unique projects will succeed, and others fail or die
bennypagulayan

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:30:49 PM

The project dies because they can never show us the potential of the project, I believe that in the future, poor quality phishing projects will no longer function because we are children. more experienced people

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
confreslamp
Copper Member

CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:08:47 PM

People are losing motivation or are simply a scam. There are over 1500 coins on the market and we can leave around 200 currencies and ban every other coin that does not have any working product. These coins are created only for pump, without actual value.

trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:10:29 PM

I still think that now many projects are paused, because now the prices for BTC and all other projects have very quickly fallen over this year, so I think that they simply have nothing to pay for and that's all.
sangalangdavid

Activity: 443

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:15:48 PM

Many projects are already dead simply because there are no investors. Once a project is dead, its platforms are very unnecessary that is why there are no investors.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: