Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:36:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coins to buy now for 2019?  (Read 29450 times)
patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 04:18:31 PM

hard to say what to buy .. i can only speak for myself and i have or will focus on STO's, security tokens and security token platforms!
This is my number 1, OWN CHX
https://weown.com/

A small summary from the community about the project

https://www.reddit.com/r/OwnMarket/comments/9q3x2a/own_chx_summary_community_made/

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 05:47:21 PM

I don't know which one market we will see in 2019, but I sure that such perspective altcoins will be so good anyway. There are Ripple, Litecoin, Stellar or Waves.
Of course, ethereum and Bitcoin cannot be thrown out of the total number of preferred coins, but if we talk about waves, this coin has already started to lose its relevance.
If you do not take into account the highest-rated altcoin, then you can buy really promising coins, all projects today are very well in demand in society. I would prefer to buy pundi X, worldwifi and Puma Pay.
Quartx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 05:48:54 PM

Ill wait for the early feb drop of the cliff for btc and get in

yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 05:52:34 PM

ETH, TRX, NANO, NEO, VET, and ADA. I’ve doubled my money in the past month. It’s been nothing but a wall of green for me for weeks.

People really need to wake up and realize the market is a lot bigger than just Bitcoin.
for now I only have ethereum and bitcoin assets. but I'm a little interested in eos and trx. chances are I will buy some. but I will monitor the growth of the market first, because it is not so good to now buy in markets with slow movements.
Yes, I think that you are right, there are plenty of decent coins out of the TOP 100. I would like to draw attention to ETH EOS NEO XLM TRX ELA

WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:49:45 PM

Which coins is everyone buying now ready for growth and innovation in 2019?
Basic Attention Token BAT is one of the most valuable coin out there and I think it is worth buying as a form of investment for the year 2019. It has great team of developers and huge user base as it is a browser based token.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
freud99

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 01:29:33 PM

The bounty campaign of PAX PAGO ends when the ICO ends, at the end of the March. You will receive your coins  after the ICO has finished, based on the stakes and/or coins you’ve won.To get your rewards reports with proof-links of your work have to be sent to online form. Rewards sheet will be uploaded to this thread and updated every week.
lepbagong

Activity: 2310
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 08:50:24 PM

Bitcoin is a coin for me to choose to buy now for 2019. I think Bitcoin is always at the top one on the coinmarketcap and it can increase $ 10,000 this March.
Many agree with you that bitcoin is still the best, not only in 2019, I feel it is possible as long as crypto exists and it will be difficult to replace it. but to be able to determine the price of when to move up, according to your prediction this March. I clearly cannot predict it, but it is clear I want that bitcoin will quickly move up with prices at least being the same as earlier this year. we just have to wait that I am very convincing that there will be a change ...

schwarz54

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:22:13 AM

PAX PAGO is a borderless international investment gateway for secondary investors from different countries. The most common problem faced by foreign investors is the legal barriers are very confusing and difficult to understand. This limits the multinational investment whereas South America is a very fertile market. This also leads to the abundance of finance in EU and US and the restriction on investment in South America.
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:19:26 AM

I am passionate about grin coin, check it out, there is definitely potential coin. To my mind it should be something you consider potential. Well, for me it is definitely anonymous coins, take into account, when crypto will be regulated, anonymous coins will increase in price, also those are constantly on demand with dark market.
balfouri

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:29:11 AM

Which coins is everyone buying now ready for growth and innovation in 2019?

In the first quarter of next year, the price of the bitcoin will become more affordable to investors because it may still go down further. Nobody knows when will the price of the bitcoin hit its bottom but it already the best time to buy it because it is lowerthan before. There are also some top cryptocurrencies that might ready for another round of price acceleration next year, but it is better to do your own research on them instead so you can choose the best coin for your 2019 investment plan.
Yes,I'll agree with you that we must have do research by our own so that what ever happened no person will be blame.As of this year lots of coins will be profitable because the market price was rising not last year allcoins was falling down their prices.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
herfie.chen

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 12:07:22 PM

My opinion ETH and XRP worth to buy with a little risk. With this market situation all coins are at the lowest price  and of course this is an opportunity to make a profit.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 06:16:19 PM

My opinion ETH and XRP worth to buy with a little risk. With this market situation all coins are at the lowest price  and of course this is an opportunity to make a profit.
Of course, if you take into account the leading positions of the cryptocurrency market, in any case, you need to make a choice, first of all, relative Bitcoin, ethereum and ripple. At least for today these are the brightest representatives of the most promising projects in the future.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:12:12 AM

a lot of good projects and altcoins are very cheap now. I advise NEM and NEO. they can greatly increase your deposit
I do not know when those coins will begin to recover but those two coins are definitely very good so if you are looking for easy profits in the future then it makes sense to look at those two coins since they have the potential to grow many times over their current price and give you great profits over the next years and the best thing is that you only need to hold those coins and to not do much once you buy them.
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:28:16 AM

I don't know which one market we will see in 2019, but I sure that such perspective altcoins will be so good anyway. There are Ripple, Litecoin, Stellar or Waves.
Coin coin is indeed good enough to hold because in terms of fundamentals is good and also has a large enough community to be one of the factors supporting investment.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 03:54:59 PM

Coin coin is indeed good enough to hold because in terms of fundamentals is good and also has a large enough community to be one of the factors supporting investment.

If you base it from the performances this january, it would seem that trx has been outperforming all other coins in the market. And with the release of btt tokens this february, a lot of people are looking to accumulate trx at this value to get a lot of airdrop. I don't know about you guys but i feel this is tron's year.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
#Bentley

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:57:48 PM

For me, the question of choosing a coin for investment is not worth it, I have long been determined and made my final choice in favor of the Etheera project. When I first invested several hundred dollars in the ETA token a few months ago, I did not even suspect that during this time I could multiply my capital six times. Now I am not interested in any other projects.
devinks

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:14:13 PM

Of course, ethereum and Bitcoin cannot be thrown out of the total number of preferred coins, but if we talk about waves, this coin has already started to lose its relevance.
really the problem is that the two coins are much appreciated by investors as a very promising coin as a long-term investment, so this year the two coins are the best to get a big profit
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:19:23 PM

really the problem is that the two coins are much appreciated by investors as a very promising coin as a long-term investment, so this year the two coins are the best to get a big profit
It seems to me that it is best to pay attention to the names of the top ten rankings in the cryptocurrency market. These coins have good prospects, as their capitalization indicates the public interest in these projects.
Redoc

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 03:33:05 PM

You have a choice to make. You can choose to trade trx, aeon, waves etc. They have good prospects. You can invest in ICOs like Ternion. https://ternion.io/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_newbie=bounty
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 03:36:20 PM

Of course, there and Bitcoin cannot be thrown out of the total number of preferred coins, but if we talk about waves, this coin has already started to lose its relevance.
It seems to me that it is best to pay attention to the names of the top ten rankings in the cryptocurrency market. These coins have good prospects, as their capitalization indicates the public interest in these projects.

Yes, that is the best option to check those coins who has very good volumes in the market because those coon will always have a good future because they have very active developments in the market. I think it is very good to hold them in long term instead of short term.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: