Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:43:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in Ripple?  (Read 2851 times)
sergei1703

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:46:14 AM

Unfortunately, I don't see any promising future of ripple. In a world of decentralization - there is no place for "cryptocurrency" for banks and governments. Crypto shouldn't be controlled.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
_Legendary_

Activity: 573
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:04:59 PM

Ripple has everything to be number # 1, this is what makes me never worry about Ripple's future, especially now that Ripple has a contract from a large company so that Ripple prices will continue to rise.
qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:44:59 PM

Oh god GUYS!!! Why XRP-Ripple is still under a 1$ from years when BTC & Ether can surpass 1000s of dollars???
p.s. hoe u won't take it serious.

I agree with you, also don't forget when ripple surpassed ETH before a month the entire crypto community was shocked and it was a hot topic for few days. Lets not critise any coin. May in future it can rock and boom.

notlasttrain

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:37:11 PM

Ripple holding it's pisition in top 10 and I believe that next year will be good for it and even heard predictions about replacing ethereum
SvetikB

Activity: 504
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:39:52 PM

So much good news about ripple have come recently. I wasn`t even expecting so much attention to it, and seems like it can be the best investment of 2018

Rudi Setya

Activity: 479

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:49:49 PM

Hey guys, what do you think about ripple? I think it’s a centralized shit which is interesting only for banks and so on. However it is growing and people still believe in it. Idk why.

Ripple today is one of the few coins that rightfully deserves the praise of investors and analysts. After all, this is really a promising technology for convenient and profitable transactions. Already today, many banks are beginning to test the work of Ripple for their development.

Ripple is one the few altcoin which we can trust and hold good market cap and lot of investors looking to invest few share on ripple too and also few countries are started using ripple for their development this shows positive result for ripple.
Ripple became a trusted mainstay Altcoin, this is proven by the existence of evidence that accompanied the development of the Altcoin.
 making Ripple of proof continues to be the development considerations download.

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:52:54 PM

Ripple holding it's pisition in top 10 and I believe that next year will be good for it and even heard predictions about replacing ethereum

Ripple is becoming more popular now and a lot of big investors are supporting it right now. I believe that this coin really have a huge potentials and price will rise high very soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
BitcoinCazh

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:03:36 PM

i think have so much reasong why you must believe in ripple, Ripple has already been adopted by dozens of banks, and In 2015, Ripple raked in $55 million in venture capital in just one funding round. so thats why i believe with ripple, because i know ripple have potential in the future
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:22:43 PM

Ripple network and ripple's technology is believable and the volume and liquidity of ripple daily trading is a testimony to it's popularity and cryptocurrency market confidence in ripple network. Ripple will take cryptocurrency to mainstream as it constantly develop application for centralized businesses!
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:25:42 PM

Ripple today is the project that is very actively used by the community as speculation and HOLD because I very often see how people invest in cryptocurrency without understanding the usual things of how to evaluate projects.
john alex young

Activity: 199
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:37:13 PM

Ripple is a good coin, I even dare say if the Ripple is a potential coin. Ripple keeps trying to increase trust so that it has a large community like other coins on the market. If you think Ripple is like dirt, what is the logical reason for you to justify Ripple as you say.
tisumagic

Activity: 364

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:48:33 PM

indeed the ripple has a large volume and its position can be said to occupy the top 3 in the CMC. but for the future it still seems very unlikely to be able to replace ethereum. because ripple doesn't have a platform as big as ethereum

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
dio1715

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:08:24 PM

Hey guys, what do you think about ripple? I think it’s a centralized shit which is interesting only for banks and so on. However it is growing and people still believe in it. Idk why.

We should be aware that decentralization in its pure form does not exist. If we want the crypto market to develop, then it must be regulated. Of course, this will reduce the level of fraud, but also reduce volatility. All traditional markets are subject to certain laws. Crypto is no exception to the rule. Ripple offers a great solution. I see no reason not to trust him.
wizardcrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:16:28 PM

l still believe in ripple very well although is centralized  and the centralization nature is what people prefer . everyone is looking for safety of their investment as a top priority for consideration before any financial investment venture. ripple has sign  alots of MOU with many bigs Banks such standard charttered bank of Nigeria, America express etc. ripple is becoming more visible to the wall street compare to other tokens or coins we have in the coinmarketcap. ripple have tested the second position of the CMC on several occasions and the breaking record that will happen is to test the first position  when the bull run start.

Gatotare

Activity: 728
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:31:52 PM

I dont believe any altcoin except ethereum and neo, but this doesn't mean I will not do investment to ripple or other altcoins. If I believe to make money from any project at binance for example, I invest to it and then return back to bitcoin.
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:36:56 PM

It grows because large funds and banks have invested a lot of money in it. It is profitable for them to make their coin expensive. I regret not having bought this coin before. And now it's too late to buy.

Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:39:52 PM

Ripple is not that great. I think it has a lot of fake hype and despite all of these is still not performing as it should. To me that's the most frustrating thing about XRP.
BTalarmus

Activity: 443
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:42:27 PM

In the second half of 2018, Ripple is steadily moving towards increasing its capitalization. This platform is supported by many banks around the world, because it is centralized payment system. Banks control this system and invest money in it. This determines its value and further growth.
oudekaas

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 07:47:45 PM

It doesn't matter anything. Riplle has a very powerful product. Their blockchain is integrated in many companies, it's the most comfortable currency if you want to transfer money fast and cheap.

▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:48:42 PM

I think it’s a centralized shit which is interesting only for banks and so on.
I couldn't resist to send you merit for this one. I share the same opinion as you do, I think it is not much popular as investors invested money on peak and now they are holding because only because they will lose money if they sell. Ripple is far away from what I see as crypto currency.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange