Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:17:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in Ripple?  (Read 2853 times)
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:36:27 PM

The price is not bad at this coin. Can be used as a speculative tool for making money, etc. But the future of this coin is very vague, everything depends on the banks and the state is too centered.
but the fact is that until now Ripple continues to develop and certainly this is a very good thing. their community is already very large. this will indeed be a good thing later

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cangkeman Wae

Activity: 826
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:40:45 PM

Ripple is worthy of being a long-term investment choice because marketcap Ripple is getting better and stronger, especially Ripple is still cheap and if it can be like Bitcoin which reaches a price of $ 6400, of course we can get big profits.
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:02:17 PM

Hey guys, what do you think about ripple? I think it’s a centralized shit which is interesting only for banks and so on. However it is growing and people still believe in it. Idk why.
I like the coin RIPPLE, at the moment its capitalization is 40205 508 733 XRP is $20.9 billion, 9.87% of the world capitalization of cryptocurrency. I looked after this coin a long time ago, when she did not rise high and watched her for a long time! And made the purchase of this coin, I have never regretted. Coin plays well on exchanges. You can safely trade this coin on fast trades.
Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:23:11 PM

Hey guys, what do you think about ripple? I think it’s a centralized shit which is interesting only for banks and so on. However it is growing and people still believe in it. Idk why.

Well for me so far it's okay and seemly will dominate or cope up with various coins on the future, but nevertheless we should not expect or exceed our expectation on ripple just go with the flow, and have fun that's what i believe.

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Ximoandali

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:28:35 PM

As the coin of the future I don't believe it , but on short-term investments, I earn it , it brings money !

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:36:29 PM

I think that the Ripple project has a serious potential and today it shows it, because today many market participants for some reason begin to support this project, although it is difficult to attribute it to cryptocurrency
Evolver

Activity: 353

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:39:38 PM

Ripple is one of the best altcoins and the top coin in crypto. Many believe in the future development of the ripple. And they invest in ripples. But I like ETH more. I would choose ETH to invest because the price is too low to buy and keep them long term
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:39:53 PM

Because Ripple can transfer very quickly throughout the country. The application of Ripple technology shows that the company focuses on business expansion and growth. In addition, the underlying Ripple technology offers a lower cost and allows users to track all transactions. So, many people believe in Ripple.
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:49:13 PM

The price is not bad at this coin. Can be used as a speculative tool for making money, etc. But the future of this coin is very vague, everything depends on the banks and the state is too centered.
but the fact is that until now Ripple continues to develop and certainly this is a very good thing. their community is already very large. this will indeed be a good thing later

Something can happen later so it's best not to think about the bad side of what will produce a profit later. time to find out more about developments that will occur in the future.
Robert de Crypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:55:07 PM

Good thing about ripple is that it has got big names on its partnership list already also it has huge community of supporters that is even with all the critics i think ripple is here to stay and it will thrive in coming months.

Agree, Ripple the one of cryptocurrency has many partnerships with many banks around the world. Ripple offers something simple and secure for the bank operating in real. That I confident Ripple will have an opportunity to grow in the next future.
dawai asmara

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:55:14 PM

I personally believe in the ripple because this coin has repeatedly demonstrated that it is a very strong coin
I also believe, Ripple is a rapidly growing coin compared to other coins. maybe in the future the ripples will be more developed if the market recovers so I will wait and save it until the coin rises high.
shvetseu

Activity: 268

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:57:33 PM

My belief in it got a lot stronger for the past few months. At first, i felt uncertain about it because of his centralized nature, but now it doesnt matter at all because of his other features
Rengganis

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:32:18 PM

I think the XRP coin is a very potential coin with many advantages offered, this coin is very suitable for long-term investment and also the price development is very stable, so many investors invest in this coin, if I see this condition I strongly believe this coin will continue developing
dicaprio

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:36:08 PM

No, I do not believe in the Ripple project, but this project will definitely take a good position, because this project today has a wonderful support from people who really have money from this world.
izza123

Activity: 382

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:42:58 PM

The ripple is very centralized, and in a market where there is no regulation, centralized coins are very dangerous for investors. You can stay without your money very easily.
Correlll

Activity: 310

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:44:26 PM

I believe that Ripple is a great opportunity to gain a lot of profits. These guys have partnered with a lot of the centralised banks in Saudi Arabia and have an amazing potential for the future growth. I just bought some Ripple.
KingElrey

Activity: 187

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:53:03 PM

I think that Ripple is a good coin which has potential. In my opinion, all coins which are in the list of first 10 coins will be able to become leaders on the market and they will be able to earn good reputation
yeah i do believe this kind of project that connected with the government because the support is hard like a steel, this kind of coin that maybe can replace with the top i think. but some are saying this is bad for a decentralized communities.
udam

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 04:02:01 PM

Even if lot of funds about XRP, It has popular as bitcoin. I think everyone remember last bull run of xrp. I was happened very quickly. So in future also it can be repeated. So missing XRP because of centralized coin, will be regret us. So my opinion is keeping some part of of my capital on XRP.

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
dvdrewritable

Activity: 280
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:13:26 PM

There is nothing important to believe it or not. But Ripple has a very good support in the market and it looks much promising these days though it is centralized in my logical point of view investor should trust it and can expend some for buying it which will make some profits.

▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     I  D  Ξ  A  O  L  O  G  Y     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
SUPPORT BRIGHT IDEAS THROUGH CROWDFUNDING
Follow us on:  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Youtube
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:34:18 PM

Ripple is quite controversial coin.  There is no open source or limited transparent issue in ripple, the system is centralized at any time and any number of tokens can be brought to the market at any time, this is not very good. It does not matter how the people scold the ripple, it made many millionaires over the past year.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀