Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:59:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in Ripple?  (Read 2853 times)
PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:20:08 AM

In the fields of business ripple stayed atop and is really a controlled cryptocurrency. This allows ripple to grow in a pace where the company would be controlling it so as not to flood market with the coin and allows them to have better control over their price. This is the reason why we can see ripple as stable as it oftentimes is. Their company has attracted banks because of this idea. It is more of a centralized coin because of this method of holding on to their prices and controlling volatility. For now they are doing good I just don't know in the future but let us just wait and see and don't get so much FUD rather do a lot of research and analysis.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:28:44 AM

Ripple is one of the promising altcoins aside from bitcoin and ethereum, it offers a certain use as an altcoin and rank among the top ten coins in the coin market cap, I believe ripple has also the potential to lead the market of altcoins, so ripple is also a good kind of altcoin to invest in.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Pa1n

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:39:30 AM

Why not ? Now because of the market , people lost their believe to altcoins. First ETH now Ripple , come on. Wait for the green charts.

zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:42:28 AM

Hey guys, what do you think about ripple? I think it’s a centralized shit which is interesting only for banks and so on. However it is growing and people still believe in it. Idk why.

I'm not really think centralized coin like ripple will big in the future.
Because investors more interest to decentralized coins.
HadadC

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:46:50 AM

Why people believe or not believe ? Its easy to answer , because of the market charts. People make panic and waiting so long. So  , what is expected ?

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
Kasen Matthews

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:13:28 PM

Any coin that shows potential gain in the market statistic wise is worth looking into. Considering ripple is in the first 10 list regardless of it being centralized the coin holds potential which is why we see the growth in popularity. How far it will go is yet to be seen.
Faeton

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:10:20 PM

Hey guys, what do you think about ripple? I think it’s a centralized shit which is interesting only for banks and so on. However it is growing and people still believe in it. Idk why.
And why should a ripple coin be considered shit? Just because it primarily serves the banking system and is centralized? In any case, I think that this coin deserves respect, since it performs very useful functions in the same banking structure, and therefore is useful for people. We should not oppose cryptocurrency and banks, in the end they will be forced to work together. I also read that the ripple is also quite successfully used in some countries as a means of payment for the purchase of goods and the provision of services.

Sanmark

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:17:02 PM

I'm sorry, but I believe in anything that have working product and 99% of coins on market today don't have that! Yes it is centralised, but its a blockchain technology and its getting adopted more and more every day! So if that's another way blockchain tech and bitcoin to be widely accepted, its fine by me!

Word of Mouth Pro   │▌ https://wmpro.io ▐│
A Blockchain based Reputation and Rating Ecosystem
Dissident991

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:31:25 PM

As the project for investment Ripple is not so bad, it has lot of partnerships, working product and  impact on the market. At least it tooks its place and has growth potential.
No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 05:37:49 PM

I am currently possible, but I don't know in a few months. because of the market conditions that make me like this. I don't want to be too confident with Crypto because I see many people fail because they are too trusting in this investment
atariguy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:43:11 PM

I do not believe in it and do not recognize it as a cryptocurrency, you rightly said that it is interesting only to banks and no more. As a cryptocurrency it has no prospects
Utyg

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:51:43 PM

I honestly don't trust him very much. I think price drives ripple too high. And it's growing thanks to a bunch of enthusiasts and intellectuals who are raising the price of pampas. In order to make money on newcomers to the market.
Sawadekub

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:16:51 PM

Independent rating agency Weiss Ratings stated in its official twitter account that Ripple (XRP) is the most promising cryptocurrency of this year. And the company Ripple itself is the most promising project of the year in the blockchain industry.
They believe that XRP is by far the fastest way to make international transfers in the world. For many companies, such as the Binance Exchange, their technology would be an excellent opportunity to perform customer transactions without intermediaries. Now customers have to spend time and money on operations through traditional intermediary banks to replenish the account.
Ripple plans to combine all of three products (xVia, xCurrent, xRapid) in one solution, which will be offered to financial institutions as a complete package for the implementation of XRP tokens into its infrastructure.
Ripple Q3 2018 Markets Report shows 122% sales growth.
Also it is likely that XRP will be officially recognized as a service token, although US regulators have not yet made official statements.
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:18:30 PM

Yep. I do believe in Ripple, it's a really good cryptocurrency at the moment, although price of XRP is much lower than ETH but there are so many times Ripple took 2nd place from ETH although just a short time. Beside, investors believe that investing in XRP will help them earn a lot of money every year. Smiley)

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████