Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:20:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in Ripple?  (Read 2855 times)
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:26:26 PM

I am beginning to like ripple and i think  i am doing so because of their recent partnerships which they have been able to seal some partnerships with some good global banks and i think  it is a good thing for the project because more of such partnership will come in the future. .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adamreb

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:06:09 PM

Today, Ripple is indeed one of the best coins in the crypto market. I am sure that XRP will be more expensive next year. After all, it offers a really useful and already functioning technology that provides important advantages for banks and users.
MonkeySlapFest

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:06:31 PM

Ripple is junk
Predator25

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:07:58 PM

Hey guys, what do you think about ripple? I think it’s a centralized shit which is interesting only for banks and so on. However it is growing and people still believe in it. Idk why.
I actually believe in ripple because as you can see even though market is on red right now the name ripple becoming boomy to many investors especially because of their platform and investment. They are giving investor a big opportunity to have higher income not by buying the token itself. The whitepaper says it all.
TonixGaming_14

Activity: 329

AGATE

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:43:55 PM

Ripple is a coin you start to believe in only when it is already slowing down its growth. Quite interesting to watch.
I'm thinking of starting to predict the fall of Ripple.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Em00n01

Activity: 737
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:02:13 AM

To be honest i don't like this coin because of it's huge supply. It is a centralized coin and i think It is very difficult for XRP to cross 2-3$ 

████████████           CYBERTRADE          || |   |    |     MMO RPG FUTURISTIC          ████████████
||     Twitter     ||||   Telegram   ||||     TikTok     ||
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sixexgames

Activity: 406

One Social Network

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 12:25:00 AM

Well it's not exactly a "cryptocurrency" in the general sense. Basically a private company issued a token and in theory banks will start using it for cross-border payments. Should it be worth as much as it is? IMO probably not. Do I own some? A bit... but not much.

Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:18:45 AM

Well it's not exactly a "cryptocurrency" in the general sense. Basically a private company issued a token and in theory banks will start using it for cross-border payments. Should it be worth as much as it is? IMO probably not. Do I own some? A bit... but not much.
I believe that ripple is high potential coin. It is now becoming a good investment a d it can really give us a huge return or maybe amount of profit because it's price is really amazing. It is still slowly rising even if the status is in a huge dip. I believe that ripple is now next to the ethereum it's popularity is also considered as almost the same with ethereum.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:24:51 AM

yes, because Ripple can replace Ethereum, and it is evident now that Ripple is in second place in Coinmarketcap replacing Ethereum, even if later Ethereum takes his position back as it once did, but with the incident now Ripple has defeated Ethereum three times, then chance Ripple to defeat Ethereum for forever is getting bigger and the possibility of Ripple defeating Bitcoin in the future can also occur, that's why I can believe in Ripple.

Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:47:23 AM

yes, because Ripple can replace Ethereum, and it is evident now that Ripple is in second place in Coinmarketcap replacing Ethereum, even if later Ethereum takes his position back as it once did, but with the incident now Ripple has defeated Ethereum three times, then chance Ripple to defeat Ethereum for forever is getting bigger and the possibility of Ripple defeating Bitcoin in the future can also occur, that's why I can believe in Ripple.
Ripple is now the most trusted coin as investment. I believe that ripple is really a potential coin that can really change the life of its believer it is now the fast growing coin in crypto it's price is slowly rising even in a very huge dip crypto market status. So I really believe in ripple and I will hold more of it to make some profit in the next couple of year because I believe that it will become more amazing some someday.
Barinerro

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:12:33 PM

Hey guys, what do you think about ripple? I think it’s a centralized shit which is interesting only for banks and so on. However it is growing and people still believe in it. Idk why.
I certainly think the same as you , but for them of course to consider not worth it , but to earn short-term can)

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:28:14 PM

Its interesting on what low prize ripple takes the second place of coins and the first of altcoins XD
When this coin reaches about 5 $ it may beat the Bitcoin !

regards
dfktynby1004
Copper Member

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 09:18:47 PM

I have little faith in Ripple because it does not show stable growth. He evolves as something abruptly, that not gives hope to believe in him.

ndico

Activity: 280

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:41:36 PM

I think people do because it gives them profit,majority of people in cryptos are in for the money and not really concerned about the tech, So if ripple is centralized or decentralizes, most people don't care as long as it give profit.

maligu

Activity: 333

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:59:00 AM

You know this coin very well. I also think this is a shit. Although it is rising, I cannot violate my own principles. I will choose to buy XLM. This is the real cryptocurrency. I hate that cryptocurrencies like XRP are controlled by banks, which is no different from traditional coins.

Ria Sakurai

Activity: 251
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:00:53 AM

I put my believe in XRP, it is a strong coin with real company, real people with wroking products. Coinbase custody just listed XRP and XRP become the top 2 coin on CoinmarketCap, overtake ETH.
Wind_Crypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 36

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:01:43 AM

i'm also concerned abt the large volumes of ripple on the market and help by ripple co. further, we're not too sure exactly how banks are using ripple - whether it's in a way that actually gives ripple tokens value, or whether they r just using ripple tech.
silver23

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:02:12 AM

i am not to believe in ropple.
if i have a money maybe i just buys BTC, ETH and EOS but not for Ripple.
CryptoRama

Activity: 453

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:22:30 AM

NO!

and here's why:

- It's not a cryptocurrency, you can't download not a node(that every crypto currency has) and not even a wallet!! it's just another shitty bank system online shit stuff... now, should you start to worry?

YES!!! you should, specially if you are going to invest in ripple and have that shit of a coin long period of time, well, I cannot tell you truly the price will go to shit, because what is the difficulty to burn half of the assets that XRP has, and they can eazy manipulate the price...

- Also they are marketing as a freaking decentralized cryptocurrency and if you look here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ripple/   It's not even decentralized, and since it doesn't have a NODE it's not even a crypto currency,

NOW, you see this is just another shit agenda from bank managers, should you be worried? Well I know my banks where I live, I know they're shit, that's why I'am in crypto,, because I don't neeed yet another party to claim my money every time I pick it up dammit.

I don't say that now I truly believe in bitcoin, everything here is skechy, 51% attack could be near or is allready here, so diversity can help a lot too

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Geraldo

Activity: 588
Merit: 272

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:35:00 AM

Yeah, ripple is still on the third seat, going above eth on market capital once in a while. you wonder why ripple against all these odds still remains number 2.5, that because its a link between two stands. ripple price hasn't been affected much by BTC downtrend unlike other altcoins. i think we got to start liking it, find out what keeps it strong and how that could be harnessed to help out other coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: