Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:44:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still believe in crypto?  (Read 10053 times)
Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 12:58:40 AM

I strongly believe in crypto because since the inception of this great technology, its path has not been a smooth one due to factors always trying to bring it down - especially the attacks from the governments. Amidst all these attacks, crypto has survived and still making progress on the market. This proves that crypto is the future.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:15:46 AM

Yes , as of now ,I am still a believer of crypto currency and even if the bitcoin and cryptocurrency are experiencing many odds and downs ,like this happenning in the market now ,but I still believe in cryptos that it will recover soon , but even after all we still and I continue to believe in this technology.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
sudeshkumar

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:48:50 AM

yeah! it is the currency if the future and no one can deny it. Profit and loss are the two sides of a coin.We need to accept this.

━    ━   ●    Introducing     ►    Bluenote.world    ●   ━    ━
━    ● ▌   The Leading Blockchain Solution to a Zero Emission World   ▐ ●   
eiijee160613

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:52:59 AM

Yes I still believe in crypto, in 2nd question stating that we can all be rich that's impossible Cheesy

If cryptocurrency will be remain as business to others, more people will get losses and some can only gain profit.
nreal

Activity: 932
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:00:53 AM

This year is not a good year for crypto but this year the crypto platform will refine its technology with the capital mobilized, so I still believe in crypto, and I believe it will also come back in years. after. But that does not mean it will help all people become rich.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:02:52 AM

I think all still believe in cryptocurrency. even though it is now experiencing a decline in price. and of course this is not very good. and we must be careful to deal with it
marufnang

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:28:28 AM

Of course i still believe in cryptocurrency, if not then I left this place already. If you wish to get rid in cryptocurrency, something that we need to do is, working hard here and keep on learning for something new about cryptocurency.
Jateng

Activity: 1220
Merit: 126

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 03:00:31 AM

Hey guys, I wanna ask you a simple question. Do you still believe in crypto? Do you think it will strike back and we all will be rich? Why?

Be always positive. Yes I always believe in crypto. Crypto prove so many things to us so why would I hesitate to believe?
Yes crypto will strike just sit back, relax, and chill. Will be rich ? It depends upon a person if he / she knows how to handle the situation, even the market is down, for sure he/she will continue to earn money.

bumbazaka

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:56:40 AM

I'm sure everyone does in one way or the other if not no one will be worried about posting here and you won't even do this.
people believe are of different reasons tho some believe it gonna be up again to sell out the shit he bought last year or earlier this year why some just hoping for good and believe.

I personally know several people who have long been disillusioned with cryptocurrencies. All their coins were sold at any price and left the crypto market. Therefore, we can not say that everyone hopes for the best.

You described typical weak hands who cannot wait and sell all their coins when the bearish market comes.

john alex young

Activity: 199
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:16:10 AM

I still believe in crypto. Being rich or not, I'm just trying. Because crypto has advantages that are different from other activities that require me to be patient in trying to be rich.
muzkle

Activity: 266

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:27:26 AM

The digital financial market gives people great benefits. We can make money through the exchange of money, we can use for payment ... And especially other outstanding features such as fast, safe, thrifty, fair and secure... Crypto makes human life better. Currently, the Crypto market has many frauds due to its free, non-governmental nature. This asks us to be more careful in our decisions. Trust in Crypto remains strong. I support crypto!

OrangeII

Activity: 2030
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:29:22 AM

Hey guys, I wanna ask you a simple question. Do you still believe in crypto? Do you think it will strike back and we all will be rich? Why?

Be always positive. Yes I always believe in crypto. Crypto prove so many things to us so why would I hesitate to believe?
Yes crypto will strike just sit back, relax, and chill. Will be rich ? It depends upon a person if he / she knows how to handle the situation, even the market is down, for sure he/she will continue to earn money.
Well, so far I still believe, even I feel that this is a pretty good job to do now. maybe some people are disappointed, and stop, but on the other hand, many people try to learn it and develop it.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14..

..Buy Now..

RockBar0

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:41:35 AM

I still believe in crypto. Being rich or not, I'm just trying. Because crypto has advantages that are different from other activities that require me to be patient in trying to be rich.
Perhaps it is just the expectation, trust me I do not really think the market will soon recover, expect to have the motivation to continue to patience hold and pursue the potential. That would be better for us if we knew patience.
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:43:43 AM

I believe in Bitcoin and the crypto market because Bitcoin brings a lot of passion and charm to me. I believe Bitcoin will be back on a beautiful day and the crypto market will be more glorious.
overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:04:50 AM

I still believe in the cryptocurrency market , it can be the future of the world because of the blockchain technology , I believe the market will come back in the near future .

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 07:07:31 AM

I still believe in crypto but I do not trust the markets because in the news they say something, then the markets and the whales do the complete opposite, which means that you always need to do your own research while you are in this industry. Do not always believe in what others just tell you to believe, especially on social media, forums or telegram, discord groups. Always do your own research first before you take any steps in or out of these crypto markets.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 07:09:25 AM

I believe in coins and projects I support, but not in cryto overall. Cryto changed a lot last years. We are now full of scam ICOs, Airdrops and Bounties, people trying to stole your funds all over the place, and you cannot like this.

However, good projects exist and will always exist (see Staker for details). They need more support and exposure and I hope that all the scams will disappear sooner or later, as they break the imge of cryto as a whole.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:18:57 AM

we all get rich? I think we all will not be evenly wealthy, even though our work has the same portion but the results will be different, for example in trade, everyone has capital and price analysis of each therefore a difference in profits occurs.

trobbert

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:23:58 AM

Why not? Crypto is my passion and I don't see reasons to stop believe in it.
The most interesting about crypto is potential mass adoption.
ghonkz

Activity: 459
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:41:24 AM

yes iam still believe cryptocurrency, i dont think about to be rich but i not lying im looking for money at here
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: