Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:09:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still believe in crypto?  (Read 10067 times)
K.Willis

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:29:06 PM

Why you should not believe in crypto? it is our future!
anders2000

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:31:53 PM

I believe in cryptocurrency, but I really do not like the market situation now. I want to see a good growth in the cryptocurrency market this year.

EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:36:53 PM

I still believe in crypto and nothing will change. This all is just the beginning and crypto is still developing. Bitcoin changes everything. Bitcoin is Freedom. Be Bitcoinized..be free!
LazzuljEl
Copper Member

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 11:10:01 PM

Of course. The market will most likely get better over time. The rise last year and early this year was just too sudden and many lost huge amounts of money when others cashed out. This resulted in FUD and disappointment.

Cazaar - Exchange tailored with and for you!
https://cazaar.io/
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:17:41 PM

If you dont believe in crypto, then you are quite silly, because there is too much arguments that should have convinced you already.

There are really a lot of arguments, the further you look into the future, the more arguments there will be. Technology is young enough, see how much has already been created with its help. Of course, a lot of garbage, but among this garbage you can find truly worthwhile and unique projects that can dramatically affect our future.
Flezy

Activity: 707
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:19:43 PM

I believe in the crypto space, it's potentials and possiblities . Everything in life needs time to evolve and therefore the crypto space isn't left out. All that is required is time  as blockchain has come to stay.
bling-bling

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 11:26:52 PM

Hey guys, I wanna ask you a simple question. Do you still believe in crypto? Do you think it will strike back and we all will be rich? Why?
I'm still here! So I guess I do still believe in crypto. I don't know about getting rich through cryptocurrency, but that is one idea I am clinging on to and am optimistic about. Strike back, like a snake? Haha! Nice..I hope it does! Almost everybody is expecting something big to happen by end of year. But anytime soon would be great!

MAUTMALAIKAT

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:44:55 PM

Hey guys, I wanna ask you a simple question. Do you still believe in crypto? Do you think it will strike back and we all will be rich? Why?
Yes. I still believe in crypto. Crypto will be the future. Later crypto will strike back. We will be rich. I believe it. Because an event like this before happened and then we will return to a stable state.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
aimata27

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 11:45:30 PM

Well yes, I still believe on crypto and it is still a little too early for bringing all of our hopes down on this year 2018. For the last two months there's only a slight increase on the prices and I think that's the start of the bull run.
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:13:14 AM

I'm still here! So I guess I do still believe in crypto. I don't know about getting rich through cryptocurrency, but that is one idea I am clinging on to and am optimistic about. Strike back, like a snake? Haha! Nice..I hope it does! Almost everybody is expecting something big to happen by end of year. But anytime soon would be great!

Same with me. Believe on crypto and still optimistic that crypto is good investment for our future. I dont know how long i should wait, but i am believe cryptocurrency will give me a good profits because its undervalue asset
Bonheur

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 12:18:20 AM

I believe in cryptocurrency.There are really great projects there.There are really innovative and clever ideas that we know and support because blockchain technology opened the door for them.
On the other hand, I don't trust people.Like with every great technological innovation, there are people abusing it, using it for their own profit and scamming other people doing so.
This technology is young and in a couple of years it will be great, just not right now that much.
musaonliner

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 12:54:11 AM

I still believe in crypto, i know crypto is unstable and unpredictable.cryoto can change lifestyle. Crypto always be fluctuated,moreove, up and down is crypto rules.if we can go right way then we can success from crypto.     

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:58:29 AM

Cryptocurrency is the future to payment systems, no doubts about that. The Blockchain technology is a revolutionary one which is yet to explode and get utilized by even most of the governments across the globe to harness the economy of their countries.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
mrSamuel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:59:39 AM

It is clear that everyone who came to this forum believes in cryptocurrency. But that’s so that not individuals, but large investors believed in them. only then can we talk about growth.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:10:48 AM

I still believe in crypto and nothing will change. This all is just the beginning and crypto is still developing. Bitcoin changes everything. Bitcoin is Freedom. Be Bitcoinized..be free!

Right, I am still convinced that the future of crypto will continue to improve and that one day it will be used for the transaction system, this is because the number of crypto users continues to grow and everyone has felt a great benefit that blockchain transactions are more effective.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:25:35 AM

I do not know about we will all be rich part of the Op writting, what I do know is that  crypticurrency is not done yet, it will actually bounce back from decline and become exciting and profitable to do cryptocurrency activities again!
Xtinah

Activity: 267

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:35:21 AM

I believe in Crypto and I believe I will get rich from it. Crypto has made lots of people rich and I won't be an exception it's just a matter of time I believe. With the knowledge I have built over the years, I will make it in Crypto. Though the market is not really encouraging for now but it will bounce back.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:51:55 AM

I still do believe in cryptocurrency and the future of it is as bright as bitcoin's. Everybody is investing in bitcoins but they never check the plethora of alt coins we have in the market. The market will eventually heal itself over time so don't be in a rush to sell off whatever you have. Be patient and all will be well.

Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:59:48 AM

I'm totally believe in the Distributed Ledger Technology and there are a lot of great project with use cases in the real world, that is why I believe in it

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:14:51 AM

Crypto has a very good future, so I still survive and save a few coins. Now the market is falling and many people are asking about the future of Crypto. But I am very confident that the price of coins will surely recover. Because this is like last year's event that the price of coins fell and when it was entered in December, the price of coins increased.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: