Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:20:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still believe in crypto?  (Read 10061 times)
iyah adrian

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:04:54 PM

With the present situation, I think I feel that I remain in my position that I always believe in crypto. Don't care about low markets like this, because I'm very sure crypto will be better in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
memecoin

Activity: 308

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:06:54 PM

Hey guys, I wanna ask you a simple question. Do you still believe in crypto? Do you think it will strike back and we all will be rich? Why?

For now, my belief in the bitcoin is gone, and quite the opposite of my hope. Simply put, it dropped a terrible price on the market and gave me a sudden death wish. Now, I'm still regretting it because I lost many my money  Angry.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Quas09

Activity: 208

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:13:27 PM

Hey guys, I wanna ask you a simple question. Do you still believe in crypto? Do you think it will strike back and we all will be rich? Why?

Yes, i still believe in cryptocurrency, why? Simply because cryptocurrency is one of the famous investment and many people invest in crypto. I think that crypto will recover and have a big come back so let's start investing now and wait for the best.
Usafstar

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:15:45 PM

Yes i believe that this is a short time fall in the crypto price but it is not a permanent fall and it will not forever  i think that when something happens there is a good thing happening after that and it can be applies to crypto as well bitcoin for the whole year just recovered to it's original value and after a bull market it takes much time to come back to original value. Crypto is the future currency and i strongly believe that people will need for it in the future,

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
bdc2343

Activity: 296

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:18:15 PM

I'm still believe in crypto even the market price was in down fall but i believe it will strike back soon and we all become rich, just keep holding your coins and continue making investment in crypto this might gives us profit.

That's right, just as we try to keep our crypto and pour more, we will be working for our future lives, and we will be rich that is what happens if you do. according to the. But I still wish you would keep them rather than sell them, at the very low price just wait and we will see the results of that perseverance Grin.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
kalel18
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:50:10 PM

I still believe in cryptocurrency that still supports it to grow for the future. it's still a hobby and it's a lot of fun for us and we just can not tell when it's going to be lifted.
leow

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:37:22 PM

I believe in cryptocurrencies, because the situation that has developed at the moment is quite understandable. is simply to analyze a chart of bitcoin over the years. A kind of now such a cycle in the coin and all its manifestations. So relax and have fun.
daniel2023

Activity: 616
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:12:00 PM

Crypto have come to stay. Business cycle is accrue to every business ( Recession, Depression, Recovery and Boom), so crypto market is not exception to it. If the price falls does not mean that it will not rise again. Crypto will rise again. #Believe
Hans Groober

Activity: 276

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:26:10 PM

Even a very strong drop in prices on the crypto market will not make me lose faith in their prospects. I am sure that the time will come and cryptocurrencies will start to grow in value. The main thing is to have patience and not sell your coins cheaply.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:52:45 PM

I still believe in crypto even almost all cryptocurrency now is falling there price, and as a believer of crypto i will not stop supporting it becuse it can still make a great comeback next year, let's just trust crypto now and wait until there value will rise again.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
WackMack

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:55:48 PM

I still believe in cryptovalue. and in their future despite what is happening on the market now. I think that right now we see a turning point and very soon the situation will change for the better.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pierre0190

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:08:42 AM

I think a lot of people are getting out from the January boom.  The ones that last face.  It will gradually increase in time as crypto currency has future.
Alliipp

Activity: 374
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:59:02 AM

in crypto I still believe. this is because of technological advancements that most currencies will likely turn into digital. and this is used in investments or in large payments.
btcnijuan

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:26:58 AM

Ofcourse I truly believe in crypto and it will help us become rich, it just takes time and consideration. I would just sell all my crypto if I don't believe in crypto and just focus on another thing to earn money
mithon2017

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:51:03 AM

Yes, I still believe in cryptocurrency. the modern technology made is based on cryptocurrency. crypto have lot of advantages. you can enjoy your Life using crypto. you can trade it using Bitcoin. you can also invest in. it gives lot of opportunities to earn money. so i love Bitcoin and Believe that, the market will come back shortly.
riskyhunter

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:38:04 AM

Yes I belive cryptocurencies and this is a good opportunity to for any investors. I I think cryptocurrency will be good payment solution.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:42:31 AM

in crypto I still believe. this is because of technological advancements that most currencies will likely turn into digital. and this is used in investments or in large payments.
well, even though the price is down, I still believe in crypto. well, even though this is the end of the year, but I think in December, prices will recover. well, that is a hope that hasn't happened yet.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:45:00 AM

I always believe in crypto because I work for bounty campaigns. even though I haven't paid until today and the crypto market is still red, I always believe in crypto.
foxbitcoin

Activity: 593
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:53:59 AM

I have already believed that the future of cryptocurrencies is good. What we have to do now is to wait patiently for opportunities. Don't do panic selling.
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:57:23 AM

Since we are still here at this foumy, I'm sure that almost all of us are still believe on the future of the cryptocurrency. If you wanna reach by this field maybe you can study and takes deep research on how the daily trading are work, cause IMO nowadays become holder are not so profitable again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: