Bitcoin Forum
July 19, 2024, 01:40:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still believe in crypto?  (Read 10070 times)
ringgo96

Activity: 1610
Merit: 279

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 02:14:51 PM

Until now, I still believe. although indeed the fact is now the price of cryptocurrency is indeed experiencing a decline. but indeed today is a natural thing. I hope this can recover

▄▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀████▄
   ▄██▀▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▄▀ ▒ ▄  ▀██▄
  ██▀▀ ▀▄ ▒ ▒▄▒▄▒ ▒ ▄▒  ▀██
 ███ ▀▀▄▄▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▄▄▄▀ ███
███ ▀▀▄▄▄▒▒▒█████▒▒▒▄▄▄▀▀ ███
██  ▀▄▄▄▀▒▒███████▒▒▄▄ ▀▀  ██
███ ▄▄▄▀▀▒▒▒█████▒▒▒ ▀▒▄▄ ███
 ██▄  ▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▀▄  ▄██
  ██▄▄ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▒▀▒ ▒ ▀▄  ▄██
   ▀██▄▄ ▄▀▄▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▒  ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄   ▀  ▀▄▄▄██▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████████████
███      ████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄██████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Crypto Cards with
buying solutions

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████████████████████
 █████▀█████ █████▀█████
██████  ▀██   ██▀  ██████
██████             ██████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀███▄               ▄███▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀▀█████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Launch Your Own
Crypto Tokens

█▄                                    ▄█
 ██▄                                ▄██
  ▀███▄▄▄                     ▄▄▄▄███▀
  █▄▀████████▀    ▄████▄  ▀████████▀▄█
   ▀█▄▄█████     █████      █████▄▄█▀
    ▀████████   ██████     ████████▀
       ▄██████▄ ███████▄ ▄██████▄
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
                ████████
AXIOMA
EAGLE CITY
kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:27:41 PM

Hey guys, I wanna ask you a simple question. Do you still believe in crypto? Do you think it will strike back and we all will be rich? Why?
i guess i do, why not!0? i haven't got any ptoof yet that is unreliable. if we take into account those market dancing all over the place, well that just means the subject is being traded, isn't it?

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
xskylarkx

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:30:23 PM

Definetely. Personally I have a lot of faith in DAG projects, specially Tangram which is a privacy DAG coming out next month.
cryptofunn

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 02:42:22 PM

although we are further and further slipping down, we must understand that the market is cyclical and we are waiting for the rise. Globally we are waiting for the rise not earlier than the end of 2019. Now our task is to save both Fiat and Bitcoins.

dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:43:20 PM

Hey guys, I wanna ask you a simple question. Do you still believe in crypto? Do you think it will strike back and we all will be rich? Why?
Yes, I still believe in crypto even if the price is red now, I believe also that crypto will rise again and back to normal. Maybe next year or before end this year many people invest in crypto and if the question is if we are all going to be rich? well we never know?.. it depends on the market and on the value of your crypto.. but there is a chance if crypto will get high again.

Michaelsch

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:47:30 PM

Even if the price decrised a lot, I still think that it should bounce back. This is the trading world and there will be always ups and downs.
Last time I afraid to invest the long term coins.. I think it's time to short term investments and try to use new trading tools. Many people advised me trading bots like Cryptohopper and Trade Santa. Did anyone use it?
Jalan Tikus

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:48:59 PM

Yes,I believe in crypto and I think crypto will gain all the efforts to raise again and to be back in business in a very short time. It will happen for sure.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:49:53 PM

I do believe in crypto and still support it even though the price dropped really hard this year. When I first knew about crypto the prices were not this much. I think it's normal for a market correction after a bull-run last year, so investors and traders should relax and stop panic selling to avoid losses during the bear market.

dagelan

Activity: 423

BitbondSTO.com

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:55:58 PM

I still believe in crypto, because they provide easier transaction, speed and cheaper intermediary costs, but security and fraud systems are their big tasks

sidebyside

Activity: 245

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:56:06 PM

I still believe in electronic money. The thing I want to stay with   e-money is its future, not a look at its low value at the present time. I believe that in the future, blockchain technology will help us a lot in the payment and electronic money will grow and this will bring profits to investors.

Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:58:37 PM

Of course! I will not be here and hoping that someday bitcoin will boom and bring back those value like whay we had before. I still believe in bitcoin even though there has many problems and criticism on it because I monitor the development of bitcoin. Maybe now it is not good but soon, those patiently waiting will be worth it.
jcpone

Activity: 685
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:02:46 PM

I believe in cryptocurrency to a point that I consider this as a long-term profitable investment. The almost one year old bearish market has no effect on me because I'm looking at the future. The recent decline losing around 30% on prices in a week, is just an ordinary news because I'm looking at the future. Wait for the next bull run to see what am I saying about my mind set in cryptocurrency.
Ande1965

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:07:13 PM

I still do because the crypto market is unpredictable and because lately I am seeing crypto-gaming projects.If you think this through it is a great idea combining those 2.I'd say we need to have faith in those 2 things crypto and gaming related projects because those project will bring back up the market.I don't know try and check some of those projects, maybe you won't ask this question anymore.Cheers!
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:08:14 PM

Every day, this faith is extinguished like a candle looking at a falling cryptocurrency market. Although Bitcoin is already 9 years old and it has fallen many times and rose again surprising many investors. After such a strong fall, there should be an upward correction, as practice shows. I think next month everything will be decided in the middle of December.
Salelo

Activity: 434

GIGZI

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 03:17:59 PM

Yes, I still believe in crypto even if the price is red now, I believe also that crypto will rise again and back to normal. Maybe next year or before end this year many people invest in crypto and if the question is if we are all going to be rich? well we never know?.. it depends on the market and on the value of your crypto.. but there is a chance if crypto will get high again.
in fact, I still believe that crypto still has a large community, and can be a wave to pump up the price up, but everything needs a process, the most important thing is that we are ready for the investment we are building now at this low price, because you will regret it if you don't use this moment

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:24:50 PM

I don’t believe that btc will disappear, many alts will probably disappear over time, but it will not affect the crypto market, now we are in a long fall, but that doesn’t mean that we will lose faith in technology

jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:25:50 PM

Why should I not believe in crypto? The current drop in rates could have been suggested. In general, many stocks are now falling in price, and oil is falling in price. The cryptocurrency market is still very young, so it endures any negative impacts very painfully. Let's see what will happen next year.

Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 03:38:29 PM

I still believe in crypto but I didn't join because of money.  I wanted to be part of the new revolution that is coming up,  blockchain technology as well as decentralization. 

martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:46:24 PM

Yes! I still do despite the negative reports and bearish market right now. Maybe I just believe in the technology and it is just still in development that it is experiencing this phase. But Im sure, like in the past years, crypto will bounce back and will be more stronger than ever.
Everned

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:00:29 PM

I still do because the crypto market is unpredictable and because lately I am seeing crypto-gaming projects.If you think this through it is a great idea combining those 2.I'd say we need to have faith in those 2 things crypto and gaming related projects because those project will bring back up the market.I don't know try and check some of those projects, maybe you won't ask this question anymore.Cheers!

Backing you up bro.
I have been looking for this kind of projects but didnt find anything that intrigued that much as this Ludos project.I dont know but they seem to have a good plan cause they target gamers,investers,developers( wich in my opinion is the last 2 are critical factors for the market).However i stronglly believe that the market needs this kinda of projects so it can recover.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: