Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:44:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbies must be careful  (Read 4651 times)
imoet

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

homt.net

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:57:31 PM

Recently there have been several news about Etherum falling or bitcoin dumping or more still an altcoin dying
The truth is newbies are been deceived to sell cheap or buy expensive

Newbies need to work and trust their research power and not be intimidated by any news

I think it is normal for newbies making mistake. But, they should know about cryptocurrency by doing and learning. They should be carefull because they are less experience about buying, holding, and selling. Sometimes they will get nervous about it. 

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
riska hanissa

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:06:12 PM

if it is not affected by any news, it is not a fraud if there is someone who fools themselves when trading their eth at a low price and suffers a loss. then it is necessary to learn a lot to be patient and not careless in making decisions.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:10:46 PM

I think the newbies all go through it when you start doing something new, you always want everything to be well as soon as possible and everything went as you wish, but this does not happen and therefore I think many will go through it or have already passed!
Gasolindance

Activity: 280

yamzu

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:13:28 PM

In my opinion all members, investor, bounty hunters e.t.c. should be careful with all cryptocurrency. If you lost your care about the situation, you could to lose all your money.

atariguy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:16:15 PM

Learn to control your emotions and blindly believe all the news, many of them manipulating the market to take away your bitcoins
Servantes

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:22:41 PM

I think not just the newbies are those, who can not handle correctly these fake, or in some cases not sufficiently professional news, made by the media. For me, it also took a long time, when I realized, I should not believe everything I hear. Wisdom takes time for sure.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:36:43 PM

I dont read such news, it is personal opinions of different people, for newbies will be very good to learn history of all market changes
harley.kitty

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:43:57 PM

Fundamental factors are very influential on the increase or decrease in price, every newbie who enters the cryptocurrency world must learn the risks that will arise.

For me you must have a strong reason as a basis for you to do something, whether it is selling coins or buying it. You can do simple research by accommodating information from trusted media and from the experience of some seniors, then you can make your choice with a clear mind. And once again, all your risks are your own responsibility.
aircrusan

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:44:12 PM

When you start a business you must be absolutely sure of the result. Otherwise it loses all meaning. In order to be sure it is necessary to thoroughly study the topic.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:46:13 PM

That's why when you want to seek a new investment platform, make sure that you've inspect their detail , you can ask your senior or who introducing you about crypto trading.
Before I knew crypto, I try to find many information about it as much as possible in order to minimalize the risk because every people came from newbie,right ?

Smiley
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:48:22 PM

who is being led to someone else’s panic, if it is not supported by anything, he is unlikely to earn money from trading.
Collected information and a cold head are more likely to make a profit.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
- ESPERS -

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:01:40 PM

Experienced investors do not expect miraculous profits quickly, in the short term. That's why small price oscillations do not affect their confidence. Beginners have another opinion for the crypto market and will quickly profit. If the currency they invested decreases, they panic and sell cheaply. They should understand that panic is not good and will never bring profit. Lack of experience matters, but they have to learn from their own mistakes and mature as a trader.
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:13:33 PM

Recently there have been several news about Etherum falling or bitcoin dumping or more still an altcoin dying

Newbies need to work and trust their research power and not be intimidated by any news

Newbie in crypto will surely fall for those fake news but as they go on in the crypto game, they will research more and understand how the market really works. Most newbies just come around because they heard someone can be rich through crypto without deep findings about the technical know how of crypto.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
Negdan4ik

Activity: 230

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:18:28 PM

If you are not going to sell your coins now, then you have nothing to worry about, keep them now and wait for the market to recover.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:24:00 PM

As for me I don't care about newbies at all, but I'm glad when more and more newbies decide join crypto, actually it's my profit from trading, just think about that every newbi will lose money but someone will get them.
pleci

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:26:07 PM

who is being led to someone else’s panic, if it is not supported by anything, he is unlikely to earn money from trading.
Collected information and a cold head are more likely to make a profit.
yes, we can't make reckless decisions, we have to think cold in making decisions, don't be easily influenced by news that market conditions are bad.
especially for beginners they must be able to control their emotions because the market is very easy to fall and there is a lot of bad news circulating.
Evushko

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:22:22 PM

There is always fear and risk, at any time, and not only for beginners! You need to turn on your brains, find your willpower and go on!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 07:28:25 PM

In this kind of situation a lot of people will give their opinion both false and truth which is why is better to be self experienced and  have knowledge about historic data of cryptomarket because the crypto communities are not like before after the high traffic.

JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 07:32:21 PM

Newbies before trading and investing, I would advise you to read the forum and get knowledge about the cryptocurrency market.
Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:33:05 PM

There is anything new? I think we've talked about this hundreds time and I don't think there is anyone still don't know it. There are full of trap in this crypto market and if anyone don't know how to avoid these traps so they'll have to quit this world earlier than others. LOL.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: