Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:42:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbies must be careful  (Read 4651 times)
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:57:53 AM

Recently there have been several news about Etherum falling or bitcoin dumping or more still an altcoin dying
The truth is newbies are been deceived to sell cheap or buy expensive

Newbies need to work and trust their research power and not be intimidated by any news

actually here the beginners will be very quick to learn if they want to read various things in this forum because everything is discussed here. So as not to panic. And let's take the opportunity to buy ethereum while the price is cheap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:59:40 AM

Crypto has a magical appeal. It can give you a good earning opportunity but it can also put you at high risk. Therefore, careful selection and decision making on crypto is very important. Especially with newbies, when the knowledge and experience of crypto is limited, they are more careful when entering this market is more important.
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:00:52 AM

Don't be greedy by seeing other people's success, so the newbie forgets the risk.
I understand everyone wants money and profits but it must be remembered that success in cryptocurrency is not easy and requires careful analysis.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 07:01:46 AM

Recently there have been several news about Etherum falling or bitcoin dumping or more still an altcoin dying

Newbies need to work and trust their research power and not be intimidated by any news

Agree, not only newbie, everyone should do their own research and trust their own research but not just get rekt by news and sell off or buy anything without a proper analysis
Hence, Read and learn
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:07:55 AM

If they rely on information to sell and buy bitcoin or altcoin it's not their fault if they suffer losses, because the concept of investment or trading can use fundamental techniques. However, the cryptocurrency market is very difficult to determined, I found a lot of good information but the price remained unchanged or even decreased, while for a newbie they would think it was a good time to sell but in fact not. That is the cryptocurrency market that must be known by a newbie, it would be nice if a newbie chooses a long term investment then he must learn to understand the characteristics of the cryptocurrency market.
john alex young

Activity: 199
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:11:47 AM

I'm also very new to crypto. However, all this time I have made this forum the place where I read developments and knowledge about cryptocurrency coupled with discussions with friends who had been active in crypto for a long time before I took a decision that could result in failure, let alone regarding the market. The event that you wrote in this thread I can say does not analyze before acting.
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:25:02 AM

newbies does not have enough experience so experiencing this will make them smarter for their next move. they panic because they can't afford to lose their investment. crypto is very risky they should know about this before investing.
Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:31:22 AM

of course, it would be better to explore for yourself more about the truth of the news. as a trader we must be careful in responding to the news that has been circulating, do not let the news make us panic and make decisions in a hurry because it will only hurt ourselves.

segomawut

Activity: 382
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:32:58 AM

Is this a new policy about newbies ?? 2-3 months ago jr member went down to become a newbie and now the newbie has to be careful.
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:07:33 PM

Is this a new policy about newbies ?? 2-3 months ago jr member went down to become a newbie and now the newbie has to be careful.

I think you need to understand that the newbie in context here is not about your rank in bitcointalk
It is more focused about your knowledge in crypto currency and Blockchain technology
The usage, the trade and participation

Hope you get a clear message now ?
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:03:34 PM

Newbies or I should say new investors in crypto should learn the market first. They need to know what really happens in cryptocurrency. Most of the newbies are decieved because of greed. The new comers in crypto are the ones who are at a higher risk of being scammed because of lack of information or by because of false information.
Inspiron14

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:43:02 PM

the point is if you hear bad news about altcoin or bitcoin don't immediately believe it, find more news or info that is valid. Mental strength is very influential here so that it is not easily influenced by misleading news.

daicavung

Activity: 280

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:52:12 PM

Not only are newbies careful, but the old ones are easy to fool, now the crypto market is too complicated, just like before, just holding a profit, so I think they We should not be too indifferent to investing and patiently holding. Choose carefully to get good results

cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 01:57:41 PM

Not only are newbies careful, but the old ones are easy to fool, now the crypto market is too complicated, just like before, just holding a profit, so I think they We should not be too indifferent to investing and patiently holding. Choose carefully to get good results

I think you are right about the old ones been easy to fool
We have greedy gullible ones in the crypto space who wants profit in a short time possible
But been careful overrules all

We get to be more wiser and more composed too
We learn daily
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:59:28 PM

This type of strategy is by no means new it has been practised for centuries right back to when Amshel Rothschild duped people into selling stocks cheaply by proclaiming that Napoleon had actually won the battle of Waterloo rather than the British. Seems fake news is not a new phenomenon? Everyone should always do their own research before making important decisions, check numerous sources and then make an informed decision of your own instead of taking somebody else's advice.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:37:17 PM

You're right. I think that beginners should be careful because of their inexperience. If they doubt own decision that they should ask for advice from someone more experienced. But if there are no such friends, they can always ask here on the forum.
Premooooo

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:09:32 PM

Newbies are good to know about crypto and start to invest in bitcoin or ethereum at the price of now.
Maybe the price of this coins will increase and earn for newbies who enter in cryptos.
anjohyx

Activity: 451

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:16:31 PM

People need to learn from mistake, just let them lose their money and next time will more careful their investment , I don't listen any rumor, never buy token when pump, all of us also come from newbies, I've spend a lot of time to learn cryptocurrency, blockchain and trading,  I'm no expert but at least I've own investment straight

HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:46:16 PM

As you said, most newbie will believe that which then makes them panic and sell their coins at cheap prices. So, for newbie do not easily believe this, it is better for you to observe how the market is and continue to analyze the coins you have.
aligator2017

Activity: 532

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:52:11 PM

Those of them who bought high are now already not newbies(if they spent enough time figuring out the reasons why the situation turned this way). Others who bought in a few months - they haven't lost too much because the market was in flat Smiley
The worst thing for them of course if they sell now - even if they will not get loss, they wouldn't get any profit from upcoming bullish market.

Also I guess many people undestood that news plays just a little role on such market - and of course research is the base thing

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: