Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:37:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbies must be careful  (Read 4651 times)
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:59:43 PM

new people in crypto when does not have strong guidelines will certainly easily given some bad news. and this will affect their results because it was too afraid of the circumstances they experienced that will be experiencing losses. It is strongly recommended in addition to the pursuit of results is also trying to deepen the knowledge in fundamental aspects particularly crypto there is not easy framed by the news that is not necessarily true.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Itcher

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:11:01 PM

Most of the news is either fraudulent news or market manipulation, you need to be very careful
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:15:12 PM

It is a fact for Newbies in trading Ethereum or Bitcoin, they are always carried by false news made as if it is true to make Newbies panic sell in trading. So the advantage is that news makers get cheap prices on the market. I myself am a victim of false news, but it is a lesson for me to be more careful.
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:21:34 PM

It is one for the negative issues that will be always spreaded in the crypto world to make some people panic and sell their coins all in the evry cheap price. That is why when getting in crypto, we must be sure of our mind and soul. not to be panic. be patient and be smart and careful in facing all possibilities in crypto. Think twice to buy, sell, or hold your coins. You are right that many people may be deceived with some negative issues. that is why we must be careful and crosscheck the news update.
michael23

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:25:15 PM

I think that now for all beginners in the world of cryptocurrencies is a good time to start investing in cryptocurrencies. The market is low and despite the fact that this year I do not expect it to take off, investing now in the long term should bear fruit.
pedpedped101

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:26:43 PM

There have always been series of news around due to the present market prize but we shouldn't let this to affect us negatively because the panic mostly comes from newbie or mostly day traders but I stick to my believe and the present prize doesn't move me because I rather go for long term trading which means I'm still holding for the great bull.
goolesby

Activity: 574

Gistcoin

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:26:55 PM

Newbies must be smarter to know the truth of many currrent issues. Basically, all the issues you said above seem normal to happen. We know that many greedy people want to take advantages from the bad condition of crypto market today. So, if we read some negative issues, just don't trust them easily.    

ambisyon

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:40:18 AM

I think that newbie's should have to observe and study first the cryptocurrency market before they will start to participate in any crypto investment. Basic knowledge and understanding the market condition and it's history is very important to help newbies to analyze where the market is heading to. Definitely, they should do further research also just to be aware with the current market condition and should not get easily puzzled which could result them from doing panic selling which is a wrong approach.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 04:09:35 AM

I am with you, Newbies must be careful because newbies does not have more knowledge about of crypto, when they invest in crypto then they took some knowledge in which coins are they investing and they do not sell their coins immediately just hold the coins.

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:16:33 AM

I suggested to newbie trader if better if they going to hold their coin. Newbies must be careful of what coin they going to hold or going to buy they need research about the coin that they have or planning to buy. They need wise decision for that to avoid losing money but earning money.
damar09

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:17:25 AM

it is true that crypto buying and selling transactions are more difficult because every second the price can change quickly and maybe for beginners will feel a little confused about how to hold or sell it

akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:20:38 AM

I agree. However, if I base it on experience, 70% of the rumors were true especially if everyone is talking about it. The only time that tue rumors were wrong was about the bull run. It will never happen again this year. Maybe mext year if we are lucky. Researching will be a lot of help since crypto has a lot of scan's going on. Experience is also the best teacher for newbies so don't be afraid to commit mistake and learn new things.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
raden1922

Activity: 294

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:41:52 AM

I think it is not only newbies who have to be careful in determining steps, Huh but it will be better and useful if we are all smarter in responding to anything that happens, especially analyzing the news that is circulating. I still always believe that the market situation will experience a surge.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
Sri rahayu

Activity: 795
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:00:16 AM

Recently there have been several news about Etherum falling or bitcoin dumping or more still an altcoin dying
The truth is newbies are been deceived to sell cheap or buy expensive

Newbies need to work and trust their research power and not be intimidated by any news

In my opinion, not only for newbies to be careful, but seniors also have to be careful, because this is related to our money and assets, if you look at the current market conditions then see the amount of assets down by 70%, i don't think it's just a newbies, senior will definitely panic too, the difference for senior, that is already the usual thing and they can anticipate this condition. Logically, if it's just a newbies panic, surely the price won't fall deeper.
moonblocks

Activity: 714

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:48:30 AM

There's plenty of news designed to create panic and promote negative sentiment to add downward pressure to and prolong the bear market and lots of new investors fall for it every single time Roll Eyes

linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:56:32 AM

For newbies, it is a really good time to enter the market as the market is quite down and there are less chances of loss as compared to profit.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
tracymik

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:37:28 AM

Newbies have to learn a lot before they venture into any activity. For it is said that experience is the best teacher. Researching about anything regarding cryptocurrency / blockchain or anything relating to cryptocurrency or blockchain will help them get more knowledge and will reduce the possibility of them being victims of false information.
diamond_shine1

Activity: 437
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:44:50 AM

before investing a newbie, you must really research the coin you invested. if you are a type of long hold don't care about the most important falling price you already know about the future of the coin.

hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:45:33 AM

No matter how prepared a newbie gets, they will always make mistakes. There are things in this market that can't be learned from the books and this includes the gut feelings or the lessons from experiences. But of course, it is never a bad thing to do more research as possible as it minimizes the mistakes that they'll make.
hengha

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:52:01 AM

I agree with you that most of the time whales/sharks use news media to intervene in investors because they can take over the market at a lower price!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: