Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:04:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What opportunities are ahead?  (Read 607 times)
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:58:10 PM

Quote from: piepie.asean  link=topic=5058336.msg47325917#msg47325917 date=1540653110
Bitcoin will end when there is no coin to dig. What opportunities are waiting in this space?

Do you think Bitcoin will end,where did you get that fake info?because now we see that Bitcoin become much popular even we experience market crisis,but still many people believing Bitcoin and also i heard a news that many companies now is using Bitcoin as their payment transaction.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:15:12 PM

I think if bitcoin can't be mined. Bitcoin will be replaced with ethereum because ethereum has an unlimited total supply. This means that the time to mine ethereum will not end.

Ethereum will surely boom becaus ethe capability to adopt what is going on even though it keeps changing the value yet it will not go down for sure. Bitcoin has the same rule with is and also the value hit the changes although that is the nature we cannot control but we can achieve what we want for.
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 11:25:14 PM

Bitcoin will end when there is no coin to dig. What opportunities are waiting in this space?

The last Bitcoin should be mined sometime in the year 2140 according to information in the link below;

https://cryptocoinmastery.com/what-happens-when-all-bitcoins-have-been-mined/

That's a very long time from now, hence opportunities still remain in the space with BTC and altcoins

Wow! I like this post. It made me feel very hopeful that we still have so much time to do our things with cryptocurrency and the best is we could still pass this on to another generations. But going back to the question in this post, I guess we will always have new and other opportunities knocking in our door if there will be no more bitcoin to mine.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:54:46 PM

There will still be lots of opportunities. Which is one of the reasons why a coin is not allowed to have the power of monopoly and diversity has been introduced. If bitcoin reaches its limit, another coin which is good will definitely take over.
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:59:21 PM

You need to be smart when it comes to investments . There are so many other promising coins on the market beside bitcoin which can grow far more faster and bring you profit insane. Choose wisely
sherenikaw

Activity: 630

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:00:01 AM

The Opportunity of bitcoin and other altcoins to be in the future is big. We cannot predict the exact guarantee of the cryptocurrency ahead. Bu, we can see from the market and people in this society about the crypto, This is awesome. many more people are involved in crypto. Many companies will accept the Bitcoin and some altcoins for transaction. SO it means that we have good opportunities ahead.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
halpi

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 12:02:16 AM

we already have coins that are able to replace it (ETH for example) so that is not a big problem, because Bitcoin is like a grandfather, he did great job, arranged everything, now its time to relax

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:24:13 AM

Many opportunity to make profits in cryptocurrency market. Cryptocurrency is not only bitcoin, its true that bitcoin is leader in cryptomarket but right now many good coin in market and have potential to compete with bitcoin.
Cryptocurrency market will growing and i am believe crypto is new investment in our financial industry. There is still a lot opportunity we can take in this market

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
faza13

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 01:28:32 AM

The last Bitcoin should be mined sometime in the year 2140 according to information in the link below;

https://cryptocoinmastery.com/what-happens-when-all-bitcoins-have-been-mined/

That's a very long time from now, hence opportunities still remain in the space with BTC and altcoins
if this info is correct, it means there will be more than a century left for bitcoin to be mined, LOL. And thinking about profits for a very long time and even too long, I think it's just useless.
why don't we focus on doing things that benefit as close as possible to mutual welfare

kingsman03
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:38:26 AM

well buddy, thyere are lota of opportunity still out there. if you cant see it, probably you have not been paying good attention. shift your attention away from bitcoin alone
IndeecV

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:39:10 AM

Now it is difficult to say how the development of the world of crypto will go. Or Bitcoin will develop in the direction of ease of use and increase in speed. Or there will be a new coin with unique properties that will satisfy everyone.
If Bitcoin remains king, then there are no prospects for private miners. The currency used daily must have low volatility. That is the price stability.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:50:34 AM

I may somehow disagree wherein there is still a great opportunity for btc market as this is the only crypto currency that is very unpredictable and has a great chance to spike higher than what is the current market value. I believe people should not lose their hope with btc as this is now preparing for a bull market adjustment in the coming months before the year end since it's been a while where the last bull market had took place.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 03:57:01 AM

They said that when it is getting nearer to mine those remaining Bitcoins, it is more difficult to do that so the price of Bitcoin will be more expensive than ever which makes it profitable for everyone. I guess that will be far from now so we better enjoy the remaining years, don't be bothered for now. There are different altcoins that we have to choose from and I don't really worry. There are so many activities to do to earn profit and income in Cryptocurrency.
Haven Coffey

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:48:32 AM

Bitcoin is the base of crypto, so the possibility of it to end is almost zero. But even if hypothetically it happens, the idea of it isn't a temporary one. It will emerge as phoenix.
Mathias Allen

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:04:36 AM

If the last BTC gets mined there will be another potential coin to take it's place as the new primary coin. But, the speculations regarding such a thing happening is as far as 2140 which is why it isn't something you should really concern yourself with.
ZzV1Finn

Activity: 345
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:06:20 AM

There is another coin, a bitcoin substitute, but for now the resources are enough for a long time and I think that during this time something will change with this technology.

fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:11:45 AM

Great opportunities ahead.  There are other good coins.  Technology evolves and it inspires confidence and optimism.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Ruben Ramsey

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:32:25 AM

Once the last of the Bitcoin is mined, its price will increase due to its limited supply. It will always be on demand, so other coins are unlikely to replace it. Besides, that is not going to happen any time soon. So, worrying about it now is unnecessary.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:37:48 AM

how do you know bitcoin will end when it's been mined? I think you are joking, no one really knows about that, but I even assume that bitcoin will rise even though it has been depleted
Audrina Harvey

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:57:47 AM

Such situation is due for another 120 years. Its still too far in the future and I'm sure some alternatives would come just in time. Even if that happens I think Bitcoin would do fine.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: