Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:33:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 the year of correction?  (Read 18057 times)
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:09:58 AM

in 2018 is a correction for workers in bitcoin, the price 2018 bitcoin is not worth investing, now the price of bitcoin is increasingly decreasing, now I have not dared to invest in bitcoin, if I invest, I will suffer losses, I will always wait for prices bitcoin is stable again

How long do you have to wait, do you still expect the price of bitcoin to fall again? Investment does not require you to sell and get a quick profit, investment requires a long time to sell and make a profit. So with the fall in the price of bitcoin why are you worried about investing? Because if you intend to invest then this is the right time.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:57:08 AM

Maybe that will come to the mind of all the cryptoholders on what really cause the market price falldown, maybe thete will be some corrections, fixes to be done in every corner of cryptoworld , members should also realized the proper and correct work activities to help also to correct the market if there are that beed to right in order that it might help the market be back to normal status.
redsap

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:43:25 AM

maybe it can be because there are so many chage are happen in cryptocurrency wolrd in this year, i think it should be okay if that correction is for something good for cryptocurrency it self, just wait for what happen after this correction

Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:51:27 AM

2018 is a total opposite of 2017 because the whole year, the crypto market mostly bearish starting from January with only few short uptrends. This year's correction might be longer and it may take more months before another bullrun start. As a result of sharp drop in the price of bitcoin, many critics predicted doom on the top cryptocurrency making more investors to panic and further price fall this year.
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:46:08 AM

I think its deep correction. Market cap value already drop from $790billions to $137billions. Bitcoin price drop from highest at $19k to $4200. Its really deep correction and i think its hard year for crypto investor. Hopely 2019 will be good year for cryptomarket and market can recover again
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:57:10 AM

the end of 2017 is very exciting for all crypto holders at that time, but in 2018 is a downward trend to date, will this be the true value for crypto? I also believe that because Crypto is better known to the world population and they have begun to selectively choose the best coin for them

I think that neither at the end of 2017 nor now we do not see the right price. It is possible that the real price is between ATH and bottom - somewhere in the middle. How much more or less it is, we will be able to determinate when we are sure that the bear market ended.
absolutely right and it looks like this year at the end of the year to be the end of the bear market and in the coming year the market will definitely rise again
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:48:43 PM

yes, right once in 2018 is the year of correction and in 2019 to the year the same thing, we can see the 2014-2015 second bitcoin chart of the year is the year of correction

Even if 2018 is the year of a correction, this correction seems to be something that is too weird. What I see each time when I open the crypto graphs, is the price, which differs a lot of what I saw a couple of hours ago. The volatility is great.
pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:23:19 PM

I am sure that this was a year of correction. But this year, there will probably be another year, during which large funds will enter the cryptocurrency market. 2019, will be the year for the purchase. Therefore, I would not expect that the price of bitcoin will change a lot for a few more months. At this time, personally, I will try to accumulate as many bitcoins as possible.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:49:08 PM

As we witnessed a bearish year which lasted longer than the prediction and some people was it was the bad year for crypto but i feel it was a the year of correction as the value of crypto were overachieved at the end of 2017. Hence we are having a correction period to what the real value should had been? Kindly share your opinion.
I agree with that, this year is a bearish year that lasted longer from what people predict and yes I agree it worse than last year. We all need to  evaluate to make this year, perhaps, to go better. Indeed, last year crypto were overachieved and it affects today's price. Besides, trend is influencing the price itself. So, one of evaluation act is changing the trend by thinking and take a positive step. By complaining that this year like this, like that don't help bitcoin to soar, that's what makes it worse. 
Marcsymon

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:09:11 AM

I think Yes, but not in a bullish market but rather to long bearish market trend exist. But besides this downstream correction we should not to loss hope because crypto's has no stable value, and might be next year or in the succeeding years it will go to the moon and have and upstream correction. So better to wait patiently.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:09:06 PM

I think Yes, but not in a bullish market but rather to long bearish market trend exist. But besides this downstream correction we should not to loss hope because crypto's has no stable value, and might be next year or in the succeeding years it will go to the moon and have and upstream correction. So better to wait patiently.

I would better call 2018 the year of the crypto bears. The market looks not so good as we expected to see it. However, the hope exists: I think that the bull run will certainly come.
aad140386

Activity: 420
Merit: 20

simply getting the job done

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:19:07 PM

In terms of investors, Bitcoin and all other cryptocurrencies are very, very big risks. This is visible on the current chart. For 2 years we have received a huge increase and the same huge drop in prices. Many investors consider a prospect of 3-5 or even 10 years. But with such monstrous fluctuations in cryptocurrency rates, many people are simply afraid to get involved in investing in Bitcoin. For the development of cryptocurrency and their wide spread throughout the world, such situations are unacceptable. Bitcoin should be as stable as a dollar. And then people all over the world will invest and keep bitcoins.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
musharaf

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:29:40 PM

As we witnessed a bearish year which lasted longer than the prediction and some people was it was the bad year for crypto but i feel it was a the year of correction as the value of crypto were overachieved at the end of 2017. Hence we are having a correction period to what the real value should had been? Kindly share your opinion.

In my opinion this is fact that for the whole year bitcoin is just the year of correction because we have not seen any major rise in the crypto market and there is a goal for the trader that through this way we can make an online exchange and then we can trade multiple coins in the market, 2018 is full year fort he bitcoin recovery and we have seen that it just recovered in this whole year after a bull market in the last of 2017.

thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:42:05 PM

I definitely would agreed on you to that things dudes. Bearish happened the whole year 2018, though most people got really frustrated and disappointed because of the market was in downfall situation. then, lots of ico appeared here too where in the end it became scam project. Where most of the bounty hunters learned from it too.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:29:46 PM

I agree if this year is a year of correction because all crypto prices continue to decline and become more stable even though the trend is declining. many of the users are losing money when they invest at the end of 2017 but this is not the end of crypto because prices will bounce and give you a better surprise

It happens to be that way because what is happening right now could be the result of this correction. This year isn't good for cryptocurrencies which it continues to decline and probably this is the moment to collect some good coins to invest and hold it for a couple of years.
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:00:27 AM

Yes l agree that 2018 is the year of corrections because there are lots of regrets that gives lesson to me.But its okey because that's the way l have to be careful to have a big profit for the next time.
Altf4

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:14:41 AM

We can say that the year of 2018 is year of correction , because there might be things that really need ti be corrected as part of this bearish season why that this is happenning ,so there might be reasons that make this market falldown , so as part of the crypto community we are also part of responsibility that make this market down , so this year must ve corrected so that for the coming year , it might have a good trend market which is the 2019, so again let support bitcoin and cryptocurrrency.

nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:18:07 AM

We can say that the year of 2018 is year of correction , because there might be things that really need ti be corrected as part of this bearish season why that this is happenning ,so there might be reasons that make this market falldown , so as part of the crypto community we are also part of responsibility that make this market down , so this year must ve corrected so that for the coming year , it might have a good trend market which is the 2019, so again let support bitcoin and cryptocurrrency.
the most important thing is that we must continue to be patient with the market, many say in Q4 prices will rise, but not like that until now. focus on your goal to hold, so that if 2019 is not in line with expectations we still have patience
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:25:00 AM

Still no one knows about that, there is no sign for reversal market yet. I think the only one who knows about this is the whales and manipulators. Every market movement these days are unexpected.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 05:41:55 AM

Yes l agree that 2018 is the year of corrections because there are lots of regrets that gives lesson to me.But its okey because that's the way l have to be careful to have a big profit for the next time.
You're definitely right because this kind of down trend market time is the time when every crypto traders/investors know if they are in deed experience or not and if they really love bitcoin because i have seen alot of people with higher ranking which doubt the capacity of bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: