Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:30:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VOYAGER CASH - voyager community ecosystem  (Read 2699 times)
Wellisoyen

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:07:11 PM

Hello guys, any MVP?
I also want to try the MVP of VOYAGER. I have seen the photos and screenshots of apps and devices, look amazing.
I read somewhere in this topic that we will see this devices on special presentation very soon.
Yes?! It’s awesome mate. As soon as we will see it, on my opinion, VOYAGER CASH interest will growth immediately!
Guys, please go to the project website. There is all the information on this!
hmm...
A lot of attention are now around this project) I'm here because of my friend and our community expand from day to day. So, just make a conclusions about success of this project.
Lightningnet

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:16:01 PM

tell me please what is the purpose of the tokens?  I understand you are raising money for the development of the app, but do we need tokens?
Mr.Dias

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:18:57 PM

tell me please what is the purpose of the tokens?  I understand you are raising money for the development of the app, but do we need tokens?

COINS are needed for further platform usage and supporting the development of the VOYAGER CASH project.
Supernumerary

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:22:53 PM

just took a look at the site and white paper, there is a unique innovation.
but how are you planning to market your product
Power_UP

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:25:43 PM

just took a look at the site and white paper, there is a unique innovation.
but how are you planning to market your product
There are a lot of potential users here now and will be more next months after release of this devices. It will be useful for each category of people
Tiguany

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:27:30 PM

A key for success is a ready solution or MVP, which have the VOYAGER now. I think that it is a main advantage in compare with others.
qolaqola

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:28:15 PM

Not very clear principle of operation. To get the cache, I need to buy a token first. But where can I use it. On what platforms can I pay these tokens for goods? Or how it works?
VasyaUtkin94

Activity: 73

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:33:40 PM

Will the platform be compatible with monitoring devices from other manufacturers? If this is so, it opens up huge opportunities for further growth.
TimurBit

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:42:29 PM

Not very clear principle of operation. To get the cache, I need to buy a token first. But where can I use it. On what platforms can I pay these tokens for goods? Or how it works?
I think this information will come later, closer to the start of the ICO process.
Alid

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:55:44 PM

Hello guys, any MVP?
I also want to try the MVP of VOYAGER. I have seen the photos and screenshots of apps and devices, look amazing.
I read somewhere in this topic that we will see this devices on special presentation very soon.
came from other side. My trust to project with mvp and real product is higher than to without it
Bobby_VI

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:59:36 PM

A key for success is a ready solution or MVP, which have the VOYAGER now. I think that it is a main advantage in compare with others.
I think the project will be implemented in any case. Regardless of fees.
Sergik95

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:01:41 PM

Hello guys, any MVP?
came from other side. My trust to project with mvp and real product is higher than to without it
Agree wit this guy, a lot of ICO haven't mvp and want to sell their tokens in any case Undecided Tongue
BTC_stone

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:03:12 PM

Yes? this means that this project does not need tokens and they were created only to raise the money of investors.
CryptoCreaker

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:15:41 PM

MVP is a result of team work and one of the main ways to attract the investors into project.
Little_Joe

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:17:40 PM

Would be great to see the project at www.icoguide.com I trust their rates and would like to see their scores and reviews.
Pairianita

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:19:23 PM

MVP is a result of team work and one of the main ways to attract the investors into project.
And it's the best start when you have a ready protothype. It bring the trust to VOYAGER and  investors.
Wanderer747

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:21:25 PM

looks interesting, anybody knows for what you can use a token? this project can work without a token?
Verona.Li

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:35:39 PM

looks interesting, anybody knows for what you can use a token? this project can work without a token?
It possible to work without tokens but project need an investment and will receive it from collected funds.
JohnDeer228

Activity: 79

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:39:11 PM

I'm really interested in the question of how to use the token in the future, will there be any dividends for the keepers of the token?
isildur777

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:43:23 PM

I'm really interested in the question of how to use the token in the future, will there be any dividends for the keepers of the token?
I think guys will think up where they can be spent
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: