Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:20:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VOYAGER CASH - voyager community ecosystem  (Read 2699 times)
denreddit

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:42:33 PM

sounds like a profitable business, and I am sure that the benefits achieved by VOYAGER will continue to grow, because the application offered on this platform will be in great demand.
VOYAGER is really very good project, and it succeed how business!

How do you know whether this project succeeds or not? If he just started his business?
big-svobodniy

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:55:43 PM

What services for travelers does the voyager app include?
cashback on the purchase of airline tickets or cruise ship, it all depends on your preferences.

Yes, it is beneficial for users to receive a certain% cashback for purchases or travel services.
Dezlife

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:58:58 PM

What services for travelers does the voyager app include?
cashback on the purchase of airline tickets or cruise ship, it all depends on your preferences.

Yes, it is beneficial for users to receive a certain% cashback for purchases or travel services.
Do you know what percentage of cashback can be obtained by purchasing a plane ticket through the VOYAGER CASH application?
NedStrex

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:01:15 PM

Do you know what percentage of cashback can be obtained by purchasing a plane ticket through the VOYAGER CASH application?

The exact figures are still unknown. It is not so important what will be the percentage of cashback, the most important thing that the application was popular.
Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:12:03 PM

I have long been waiting for a project similar to VOYAGER. This will allow tourists like me safer to travel and save money through cashback.

I agree with you. I also waited a long time for a project that will help tourists save money. I hope the project will be able to realize themselves
TimurBit

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:28:07 PM

I have long been waiting for a project similar to VOYAGER. This will allow tourists like me safer to travel and save money through cashback.

I agree with you. I also waited a long time for a project that will help tourists save money. I hope the project will be able to realize themselves
In order to translate the plans of the project administration into reality, it is necessary to raise funds from investors. Is there any information about ICO?
FlooMeer

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:37:46 PM

The exact figures are still unknown. It is not so important what will be the percentage of cashback, the most important thing that the application was popular.

Cashback can reach 30%, it is quite a lot of money, especially for budget tourists.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
alexcraft1590

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:49:08 PM

The idea to create a cashback platform is very common, but many new projects can not compete in this area than VOYAGER CASH better than others?

This is not the main advantage of VOYAGER CASH. This is the first decentralized app for travelers. The main goal is to attract tourists and simplify travel.

This is not the first project that wants to provide travel services. But to realize this is not so easy. Tell me what are your plans?
Gromstop

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:07:09 PM

That's right, the app should be useful and convenient for travelers, and provide quality services.
VestRidCr

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:13:02 PM

sounds like a profitable business, and I am sure that the benefits achieved by VOYAGER will continue to grow, because the application offered on this platform will be in great demand.

How do you know whether this project succeeds or not? If he just started his business?
Investing in this project is a huge risk and you should understand this. You can make a lot of money, but you can lose your money.

strongtree2505

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:21:06 PM

The idea to create a cashback platform is very common, but many new projects can not compete in this area than VOYAGER CASH better than others?

This is not the main advantage of VOYAGER CASH. This is the first decentralized app for travelers. The main goal is to attract tourists and simplify travel.
Today, everything related to travel is popular and attracts attention. Such an application will become an assistant for tourists.

Yes, a lot of people travel. If this project makes it easier for them, I think it will become popular.
SUNbitok

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:38:55 PM

Cashback can reach 30%, it is quite a lot of money, especially for budget tourists.

As I understand it,% cashback will be in VGR tokens. In any case, for the tourist the opportunity to save is pleasant.
STORMIX

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:53:06 PM

Will the project be worldwide, or will it be designed for some special tourist countries?

I think that at first it will be some specific places. And after a while the scope of the project will expand
Gromstop

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:10:56 PM

Investing in this project is a huge risk and you should understand this. You can make a lot of money, but you can lose your money.
I want to clarify, basically, any investment is a risk, so before making a decision, you must carefully examine the information.
Leading person

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:28:52 PM

Does the project have partners? When is the listing of the VGR token planned?
denreddit

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:31:03 PM

In order for the project to become popular, users must see a monetary gain. So just these numbers are very relevant. Without this, the application will not become popular.
Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:05:45 PM

I want to clarify, basically, any investment is a risk, so before making a decision, you must carefully examine the information.
Any type of investment is a risk and, all the more, investment in cryptocurrency projects. Anyone who wants to make money should understand this.
Susany

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:45:59 AM

A lot of people love to travel and Voyager app will help them find travel companions, which will brighten up your trip.
JohnMeltzer

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:05:14 AM

Will the project be worldwide, or will it be designed for some special tourist countries?

I think that at first it will be some specific places. And after a while the scope of the project will expand
That's right, that makes sense. I hope that soon tourists will start using such applications.
zorgo

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:12:12 AM

Does the project have partners? When is the listing of the VGR token planned?
I am also interested in this issue, it is very important for a potential investor.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: