Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:29:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VOYAGER CASH - voyager community ecosystem  (Read 2702 times)
TimurBit

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:01:35 PM

It can all be much easier to say, how many projects there are in the market of different categories, so many people who invest without even thinking about what will happen in the future.
I have already said that any investment is a certain risk, but every investor is interested in reducing these risks as much as possible.
Caliesnat

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:21:26 PM

It can all be much easier to say, how many projects there are in the market of different categories, so many people who invest without even thinking about what will happen in the future.
I have already said that any investment is a certain risk, but every investor is interested in reducing these risks as much as possible.

To reduce the risks for yourself, you can talk with the team and carefully read the white paper to have a deeper understanding of the project.
Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:24:57 PM

Now, any trip with Voyager will bring not only pleasure, but also a good cashback.

Good money back is what? I would like to know the percentage. I think that the return should be at least within 20 percent to interest new users
Salichex

Activity: 91

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:41:49 PM

Now, any trip with Voyager will bring not only pleasure, but also a good cashback.

Good money back is what? I would like to know the percentage. I think that the return should be at least within 20 percent to interest new users
If I'm not mistaken, it all depends on how you entered into a contract, because there each counter has its own interest rate
Gromstop

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:50:05 PM

The application in which there is an opportunity to choose the necessary services, so also receive cashback inside the application! All that we need for a full journey.
The tourist himself must plan his trip, it is much more profitable, so the application is perfect for these purposes. The main thing is that a large selection of services be provided.
Eyneloisel

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:00:16 PM

The application in which there is an opportunity to choose the necessary services, so also receive cashback inside the application! All that we need for a full journey.
The tourist himself must plan his trip, it is much more profitable, so the application is perfect for these purposes. The main thing is that a large selection of services be provided.
Well, there is a large selection, more than 5 thousand hotels, and in the future this number of hotels will be more, because the team is developing
FlooMeer

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:08:51 PM

The maximum cashback will be 30%, this is indicated in the first post of this topic.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
Hidellonie

Activity: 82

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:33:12 PM

The maximum cashback will be 30%, this is indicated in the first post of this topic.

As I understand that these 30 percent still need to be recruited, it turns out that the greater the investment sum, the higher the interest rate
NedStrex

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:36:51 PM

As I understand that these 30 percent still need to be recruited, it turns out that the greater the investment sum, the higher the interest rate
we are now talking about the cashback that will be given to you for purchases through the VOYAGER CASH application, investments are not necessary.
Dezlife

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:38:19 PM

Is it profitable to invest in ICO, given the current situation in the cryptocurrency market? Is it worth investing in VOYAGER CASH?

Ondrakel

Activity: 136

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:49:51 PM

we are now talking about the cashback that will be given to you for purchases through the VOYAGER CASH application, investments are not necessary.

Cashback service is a very profitable thing for travel, you can always save so much money after shopping
big-svobodniy

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:59:10 PM

Well, there is a large selection, more than 5 thousand hotels, and in the future this number of hotels will be more, because the team is developing
In principle, at first glance, the project is promising. What commission should the traveler pay for the services of the VOYAGER application?
Handiex

Activity: 78

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:59:59 PM

The team did the right thing to introduce a cashback system, while traveling and shopping you can always get a small part of the money back.
strongtree2505

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:07:00 PM

Now it’s very important to have passive income from your investments, you did it right to create different types of smart contracts with interest.
I agree with you, for today investors are interested in a stable passive income without risks.

Passive earnings without risks are nice, but it seems to me that there is no such thing on the cryptocurrency market. There are always risks
Sevreki

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:14:55 PM

Now it’s very important to have passive income from your investments, you did it right to create different types of smart contracts with interest.
I agree with you, for today investors are interested in a stable passive income without risks.

Passive earnings without risks are nice, but it seems to me that there is no such thing on the cryptocurrency market. There are always risks
Everyone loves earnings, although it is not big, but passive, the market simply does not exist without pitfalls, there is always a chance of closing the project
NeZoX

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:31:52 PM

Is it profitable to invest in ICO, given the current situation in the cryptocurrency market? Is it worth investing in VOYAGER CASH?

You have to make decisions about the investment yourself, the VOYAGER CASH project is quite promising from the financial side.
JohnMeltzer

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:34:37 PM

I am already familiar with several cashback platforms dedicated to tourism, how is your project different from others?
alexcraft1590

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:43:52 PM

Blockchain is increasingly penetrating the daily lives of people and this is great. Now, thanks to Voyager application, you can travel using all the advantages of technology: simplicity, convenience, reliability and safety.

Yes, the blockchain technology has almost unlimited possibilities. I am waiting for the implementation of this project. I want to see everything in action
Xtonyonyack

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:01:03 PM

Blockchain is increasingly penetrating the daily lives of people and this is great. Now, thanks to Voyager application, you can travel using all the advantages of technology: simplicity, convenience, reliability and safety.

Yes, the blockchain technology has almost unlimited possibilities. I am waiting for the implementation of this project. I want to see everything in action
I recently read that a new generation of the blockchain system came out, the fourth part, I wonder if this update will be applied here
STORMIX

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:10:36 PM

There are risks in any project, you never just know what will happen in the future with the project without investing money there

I agree with you. You can never be sure that you will get a profit from the project until it starts working. Risks are always with any funding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: