Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 07:06:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VOYAGER CASH - voyager community ecosystem  (Read 2693 times)
Susany

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:42:52 AM

Does this project have a blockchain competitors? It seems to me no. This means that Voyager will be easier to implement and gain its audience of users.
NedStrex

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:46:15 AM

Does this project have a blockchain competitors? It seems to me no. This means that Voyager will be easier to implement and gain its audience of users.
Competition cashback platforms is quite serious, as this business is gaining popularity in recent years.
Verdano

Activity: 105

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:11:33 AM

Competition cashback platforms is quite serious, as this business is gaining popularity in recent years.

Yes, cashback attracts users, as it benefits them. Project is moving in the right direction, if it decided to combine travel with a cashback.
zorgo

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:55:56 AM

Yes, cashback attracts users, as it benefits them. Project is moving in the right direction, if it decided to combine travel with a cashback.
If you think about it, the cashback platform is beneficial to all parties, starting from customers.
Ronnes

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:58:40 AM

specification of voyager coin and what are the features of it?
Ramamurtti

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:24:28 AM

specification of voyager coin and what are the features of it?

ERC20 standard coin. The fixed supply is 350.000.000 VGR token. Coin for tourists and travel. Allows you to get a cashback. Details try to search the official website. Thanks don't need.
Leading person

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:13:06 AM

If you think about it, the cashback platform is beneficial to all parties, starting from customers.

I also see a benefit - you can return some of the money, and accordingly, travel will be even cheaper.
Xtonyonyack

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:16:15 AM

it would be nice if after buying a ticket you get some money back, it’s convenient
SUNbitok

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:26:49 AM

combine travel with a cashback.

Yes, cashback is interesting not only to users, because it is one of the ways of advertising to attract customers.
Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:31:16 AM

Do I need to pass the KYC procedure in order to use the services of the VOYAGER CASH project?

Are you interested in cashback platform or investment platform services? Clarify this detail.

VOYAGER CASH is quite a serious project, each user will be required to pass the verification of identity, this is done in order to avoid various kinds of fraud.

Not all investors want to go through the KYC procedure. Many people want to remain anonymous, which is why they pass into cryptocurrency
Hidellonie

Activity: 82

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:49:39 AM

Do I need to pass the KYC procedure in order to use the services of the VOYAGER CASH project?

Are you interested in cashback platform or investment platform services? Clarify this detail.

VOYAGER CASH is quite a serious project, each user will be required to pass the verification of identity, this is done in order to avoid various kinds of fraud.

Not all investors want to go through the KYC procedure. Many people want to remain anonymous, which is why they pass into cryptocurrency
But verification is a very good idea, but I think everyone should decide for themselves whether they need to go through and show their documents.
big-svobodniy

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:00:19 PM

What could be more attractive than an application with necessary services for travelers? That's right, the ability to get cashback.
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:02:37 PM

Is this amount of VGR Cash to holders of the VGR token in the portfolio still occurring? that is, if I buy some VGR tokens, will I receive the VGR besides the VGR Cash?
Gromstop

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:16:31 PM

But verification is a very good idea, but I think everyone should decide for themselves whether they need to go through and show their documents.
In the cryptocurrency industry, it is increasingly necessary to go through the KYC procedure, investors are forced to sacrifice anonymity.
strongtree2505

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:20:21 PM

I met similar projects that were associated with tourism. But they could not realize their product. So there is every chance to occupy this niche
SUNbitok

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:43:42 PM

In the cryptocurrency industry, it is increasingly necessary to go through the KYC procedure, investors are forced to sacrifice anonymity.
Previously, everyone was afraid of the KYC procedure, because there is a risk of losing anonymity and that the data may fall into bad hands. Now, for most investors, this procedure is not a problem.
Murchiella

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:50:39 PM

Tell me, what is the current course of 1 VGR? How much should  pay in BTC to get 1 VGR?
Phileste

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:02:29 PM

Previously, everyone was afraid of the KYC procedure, because there is a risk of losing anonymity and that the data may fall into bad hands. Now, for most investors, this procedure is not a problem.
And now it's all there, documents are sold to pass the verification, you need to be careful with this
Leading person

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:04:17 PM

Partners presented in Voyager's app, do they undergo quality control of the services provided?
Of course, all partners must undergo strict quality control. Does the project already have an agreement on cooperation with these partners, or only in the process?
Cardalex

Activity: 174

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:13:04 PM

Partners presented in Voyager's app, do they undergo quality control of the services provided?
Of course, all partners must undergo strict quality control. Does the project already have an agreement on cooperation with these partners, or only in the process?

For example, I can not say for sure. It seems to me that the voyager partners have not yet been declared and I suppose that this is in the process of negotiations and agreements. On the site you can see the expected partners.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: