Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:47:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VOYAGER CASH - voyager community ecosystem  (Read 2693 times)
Salichex

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:40:19 PM

What wallets are best stored for VGR \ VGR Cash tokens? Can they be stored on a Ledger or a Trezor?
I believe it is safest to use myetherwallet wallet. It is easy to use, has the highest level of security.

Metamask is also a good wallet, here everyone decides for himself which wallet to use.

I use the same myetherwallet. But only through a special application that can be downloaded from their official website.
Any Ethereum wallet is suitable for storing a VGR, I prefer myetherwallet.
The main thing is that the wallet is convenient for personal use, and everything else is not a problem at all.

I think that the most important thing is security, as there is money stored by users.
if the money is completely safe, then there is nothing to fear, the main thing is to invest in the project so that it develops
The choice of the wallet is not so important, the main thing is convenience and safety, myetherwallet is popular with most users.
I have most of my friends using this wallet who are connected with cryptocurrency, they say a high level of security
Amulino

Activity: 169
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:45:34 PM

What are the options for investing in voyager smart to get passive charges daily?  Who can say?

Investments are open to everyone. There are no restrictions.  All that is needed for this is to have a minimum balance in your personal wallet, allowing you to open a contract.

In order to open a contract, there is no need to transfer your tokens - all coins are on your personal wallet, outside Voyager platform.  It's safer, isn't it? To activate the contract in account, you only need to link your wallet with the necessary balance. It's simple.

You forgot to say that there are 4 types of contracts: walk, travel, cruise, voyager.

How do these contracts walk, travel, cruise, voyager differ?

They differ in the term of the contract, minimum balance,  amount of accrual, levels of the referral program.

Tell me please, how much is charged for each of the 4 contracts?

contract walk: 3%
contract travel: 6%
contract cruise: 12%
contract voyager: 24%

Detailed information can be found on voyager's project website.

Thank you. I looked at website and found out what. Each of these contracts differs referral bonuses and level. For 1st contract there are no referral bonuses. For contract Voyager - 4 levels from 0.3% to 5%.
Sevreki

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:56:18 PM

What major exchanges do you mean? And where does this information come from? On large exchanges, a large listing fee. Is the project ready for such a move?
You can find a more detailed description in the roadmap and on the project website. You're right, listing on major exchanges is worth a lot of money.

It has always been difficult to get listed on popular exchanges, because there is high competition
Listing on large and popular exchanges is not free, so it is better to work with smaller exchanges.

On small exchanges there is no trading volume. So such exchanges will not be interesting for the project and for the growth of the coin.
For the initial stage, it is best to use small exchanges to look at the initial stage of token development.
denreddit

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:56:55 PM

What are the options for investing in voyager smart to get passive charges daily?  Who can say?

Investments are open to everyone. There are no restrictions.  All that is needed for this is to have a minimum balance in your personal wallet, allowing you to open a contract.

In order to open a contract, there is no need to transfer your tokens - all coins are on your personal wallet, outside Voyager platform.  It's safer, isn't it? To activate the contract in account, you only need to link your wallet with the necessary balance. It's simple.
It looks simple and safe. Most investors value and prefer stable passive income.

I agree with you. Any investor will like stable passive earnings. if the project can ensure it will have success
Now a steady income is very much appreciated by the investor, it is convenient.
Stable income is appreciated at any time. The main thing is that the price of a coin does not fall.
Ramamurtti

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:59:50 PM

Will there be a voice feature for a virtual travel agent?  Will he understand and recognize the human voice?
Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:07:37 PM

It looks simple and safe. Most investors value and prefer stable passive income.

I agree with you. Any investor will like stable passive earnings. if the project can ensure it will have success
Now a steady income is very much appreciated by the investor, it is convenient.

This is very tempting for me. Perhaps I should think about the decision to invest in this way in Voyager project.

It all depends on what means you have. If you have a cryptocurrency, then yes it is worth now to invest in good projects. If you have only fiat, I would not advise buying cryptography now
Zoltax

Activity: 116

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:16:19 PM

Will there be a voice feature for a virtual travel agent?  Will he understand and recognize the human voice?

It would be great and convenient. Especially when you are in a hurry and there is no time to type a route on the touch screen or something else.
Tamandrac

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:22:18 PM

It would be great and convenient. Especially when you are in a hurry and there is no time to type a route on the touch screen or something else.
But voice chat may not always work correctly, errors may still be there, and problems with diction should also not be
strongtree2505

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:23:21 PM

What wallets are best stored for VGR \ VGR Cash tokens? Can they be stored on a Ledger or a Trezor?
I believe it is safest to use myetherwallet wallet. It is easy to use, has the highest level of security.

Metamask is also a good wallet, here everyone decides for himself which wallet to use.

I use the same myetherwallet. But only through a special application that can be downloaded from their official website.
Any Ethereum wallet is suitable for storing a VGR, I prefer myetherwallet.
The main thing is that the wallet is convenient for personal use, and everything else is not a problem at all.

I think that the most important thing is security, as there is money stored by users.
if the money is completely safe, then there is nothing to fear, the main thing is to invest in the project so that it develops
The choice of the wallet is not so important, the main thing is convenience and safety, myetherwallet is popular with most users.
I have most of my friends using this wallet who are connected with cryptocurrency, they say a high level of security

This year there was a case of hacking such wallets. Although I myself use exactly this.
JohnMeltzer

Activity: 102

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:25:35 PM

I like the idea of VOYAGER CASH, namely to combine cashback and investment platforms in one project. I think that you will succeed.
alexcraft1590

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:32:44 PM

I think that at the initial stage there will be no such function. she is too financially costly
STORMIX

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:42:01 PM

I think that at the initial stage there will be no such function. she is too financially costly

I do not agree with you. It is not so expensive but it is very convenient and practical for the person who is traveling.
Ondrakel

Activity: 136

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:42:09 PM

The same can be said about the mobile application, it is an expensive development that requires resources
Fedianex

Activity: 119

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:47:46 PM

Just a lot of people who are two robots are talking to one, and passive income will be the best option.
Xtonyonyack

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:55:38 PM

In order to make such developments in the future, you need to completely bring the project to the very end and you can move on
denreddit

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:23:27 PM

In order to make such developments in the future, you need to completely bring the project to the very end and you can move on

I agree. Everything must be done in stages, according to the roadmap
Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:27:44 PM

Just a lot of people who are two robots are talking to one, and passive income will be the best option.

There are really a lot of such people. I myself work, but I want to learn how to make money in this market Grin
strongtree2505

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:39:44 PM

There are really a lot of such people. I myself work, but I want to learn how to make money in this market Grin

I think that for many users, cryptocurrency has become the second job. But I would like that once this market has become stable and could be the main job for those who like it.
alexcraft1590

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:52:40 PM

I think that for many users, cryptocurrency has become the second job. But I would like that once this market has become stable and could be the main job for those who like it.
When this happens. but many will not be able to wait for it since everyone wants to wet nothing but quickly and profit a lot
denreddit

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:14:54 PM

The same can be said about the mobile application, it is an expensive development that requires resources

Mobile application has long been not worth much money. But the voice function should work on a complex algorithm. These are slightly different things and the price they have is different.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: