Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:33:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Two coin that will make you rich in 2019  (Read 12227 times)
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 06:34:10 PM

Graft network is getting more popular among cryptocurrencies enthusiasts this days and many investors that desire to invest in cryptocurrencies can visit https://www.graft.network/blog for more updates. In some months to come I think graft is going to get bullish and it might go as high as 2500satoshi. I have been studying some coins that has potential to return 10x before end of first quarter of next year and I think graft network and electroneum are the two coins that I am 80% sure will give such return.
we will see result after some months saying about the future will not been considered here because no one will know what can happen in computer field but possibly we can predict something and this is the way of thinking like that
It seems to me that we need to mention here the terms that will lead to real enrichment due to specific projects, as well as the real possibilities of the coin due to the relevance of the project in society.  I think that this is an important factor that you should always pay attention to when choosing a coin for investment.  Already today, the cryptocurrency market demonstrates certain positive changes, and therefore I always focus only on rating coins in order to be confident in my income.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:37:51 PM

i think no one know how the market will react in the near time but i think ethereum will generate a decent gain by the end of this year good luck for all holders and believers Smiley
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 10:45:14 PM

i think no one know how the market will react in the near time but i think ethereum will generate a decent gain by the end of this year good luck for all holders and believers Smiley
Well yes eth is still a profitable when we invest today price could reach high in the following months. Also btc I believe this could make us rich since price is very volatile, good catch to hold these days and wait for the pump. Invest on those coin could you think more worthy to have and hold.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 11:01:22 PM

People not giving up to continue holding ethereum they still believe in the possible time their price will bounce at high value in the near future.

Two trusted coins that will make us rich in a coming years not only year 2019 this is the bitcoin and ethereum.Since this two coins are really top contender coin invested by well known capitalist in entire world.
For the long term, Yes it can give you wealth, but to be rich within just one year in 2019, of course it will look impossible, because the trend is not necessarily positive this year. you must maximize your trading techniques if you want to be rich in conditions difficult ones like this.

Yeah I agree the coins are for long term hold because I believe every each potential coins have possible to give benefits to the holder's.
8rch7

Activity: 1344
Merit: 463

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 11:23:15 PM

now, I still believe in bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH). I am sure both of these coins have good potential, and their value will rise by the end of 2019, hopefully this will happen.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 07:24:39 PM

now, I still believe in bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH). I am sure both of these coins have good potential, and their value will rise by the end of 2019, hopefully this will happen.
In general, you are right in choosing Bitcoin and Ethereum for the investment.  But it seems to me that even living will be much more productive, especially if you compare the current prices, these are the prices that were in 2017 and started in 2018.  The difference between ethereum from 1300 and 150 dollars is almost 9 times, while the difference Bitcoin from 20,000 dollars to 5,200 dollars is almost 4 times.  Thus, if you invest today in ethereum, then your contribution will increase almost 9 times when the market reaches last year’s level.
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 08:06:25 PM

In general, you are right in choosing Bitcoin and Ethereum for the investment.  But it seems to me that even living will be much more productive, especially if you compare the current prices, these are the prices that were in 2017 and started in 2018.  The difference between ethereum from 1300 and 150 dollars is almost 9 times, while the difference Bitcoin from 20,000 dollars to 5,200 dollars is almost 4 times.  Thus, if you invest today in ethereum, then your contribution will increase almost 9 times when the market reaches last year’s level.
But the question is, whether this will happen this year, because if you see the statistics and outstanding issues, there is no indication that this will happen this year.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 11:32:03 PM

Graft network is getting more popular among cryptocurrencies enthusiasts this days and many investors that desire to invest in cryptocurrencies can visit https://www.graft.network/blog for more updates. In some months to come I think graft is going to get bullish and it might go as high as 2500satoshi. I have been studying some coins that has potential to return 10x before end of first quarter of next year and I think graft network and electroneum are the two coins that I am 80% sure will give such return.
How far with your prediction as regards the two coins that will make you rich in this 2019? Is there any improvement as regards there development at all or you are just trying to bring more people to something that maybe you have invested already and you are expecting more investors so that your profit will increase later.
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 01:27:23 AM

My best pick would be
Bitcoin-  waiting for it to go 20,000$ again
Binance coin-  cannot be stop and still going up.
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 01:35:30 AM

Maybe I am one of those who strongly believes what you say that for the ethereum holder it will produce better profits, because I see the ethereum movement is very good and stable. no need to hesitate as an ethereum holder.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:53:33 AM

My best pick would be
Bitcoin-  waiting for it to go 20,000$ again
Binance coin-  cannot be stop and still going up.
Don't expect too much on the price increase of Bitcoin because in fact the repetition will be very difficult when the demand for panic sales is happening a lot and we will be very difficult to assess the current market. In my opinion, Bitcoin has an important role in the price increase of this market because if Bitcoin increases, people's psychology will change very quickly, that's when you should consider selling because this market will be very difficult to stabilize at priced at $5200 and in the next few weeks Bitcoin will soon return to $4,000 before another trend appears
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 12:00:44 PM

Maybe I am one of those who strongly believes what you say that for the ethereum holder it will produce better profits, because I see the ethereum movement is very good and stable. no need to hesitate as an ethereum holder.

Let's hope for the better of ethereum. I also holds eth because I know it has a potential to grow. Bitcoin and ethereum is the most promising coins of all time. I am still rooting for bitcoin though.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 12:03:54 PM

Two trusted coins that will make us rich in a coming years not only year 2019 this is the bitcoin and ethereum.Since this two coins are really top contender coin invested by well known capitalist in entire world.
For the long term, Yes it can give you wealth, but to be rich within just one year in 2019, of course it will look impossible, because the trend is not necessarily positive this year. you must maximize your trading techniques if you want to be rich in conditions difficult ones like this.

Yes, he will become rich but you need to plan it wisely because you need to hold the potential coins which have very huge capability once the market starts recovering those coins prices will start increasing. You need to improve your trading skills by making a profit with your decent holding, so long term holding will always help you to make a decent profit easily.
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 07:39:35 PM

I am sure that now many are glancing at the BNB and actually the BNB price is already too high, but I do not know whether prices will continue to rise or vice versa. But I am sure the BNB should be one of the best coins of the century.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
natka

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 04:31:09 PM

I am sure that now many are glancing at the BNB and actually the BNB price is already too high, but I do not know whether prices will continue to rise or vice versa. But I am sure the BNB should be one of the best coins of the century.
In fact, today it is better to invest your money in projects that already have a real product.  If we talk about binance, to here is really a very good prospect for the future.  But I also want to draw attention to certain projects that promote blockchain-based gambling.  As an example, you can bring 888 token.
Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 05:03:26 PM

Atom ha been showing great response and its project is good so I guess it will be a good option for a hold.But personally I am still waiting for the projects to make some more promising developments.ADA XLM are two very good project and has been showing some good potential and indeed a worthy project.Moreover we are almost on the brink of the end of one market cycle another to begin.Sooner or later we will see everything in green once again.Recent tether news have already spiked the price of BTC high and soon a little correction and then we are off to a flying start. Cool
arwani1985

Activity: 817
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 05:23:09 PM

In 2019 I was still unable to find a good or suitable projeck to invest in the short term because on average it takes time to observe the progress of a project when, as we now see, there are many failed projects. and also the decline in price
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 04:38:11 PM

In 2019 I was still unable to find a good or suitable projeck to invest in the short term because on average it takes time to observe the progress of a project when, as we now see, there are many failed projects. and also the decline in price
Now is the time to determine the prospects of the project is very difficult.  You need to initially either be familiar with the developers to have confidence, or even abandon the idea of ​​investing in new projects, so as not to face fraud.
petermike

Activity: 343

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 04:57:16 PM

Everything goes on in the crypto market is not always good. therefore it is very difficult to become rich and multiply. we can only speculate on that Altcoins. According to my senses, Ripple and TRX will probably bring a lot of vitality. TRX and Ripple are good and can make a lot of money.
mondeo.96

Activity: 223
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 04:58:30 PM

1) Spectrecoin (XSPEC) - https://blog.blockfolio.com/this-week-in-blockfolio-signal-may-3rd-e58cd2963940

2) Phore (PHR) https://medium.com/@phoreblockchain/phore-blockchains-advanced-pos-sharding-architecture-synapse-to-launch-on-testnet-may-14-2019-5638c9492851

+ Phore Marketplace Video = https://vimeo.com/288486501
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: