Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:06:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tougher decision this year.  (Read 980 times)
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:42:10 AM

Waiting and hold my coins to increase the price in the market,, sometimes have temptation to sell it for cheap price,, but i patiently wait until the price is rise again. Its hard to to hold while the market is unstable specially if your coins have going down.

MAJICOIN

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:44:02 AM

For the whole year it is very tough that what to do now with this bearish market and for now holding or selling it is the word of mouth for every one and for me it is not tough time because i know that what to do in these days, and my opinion about crypto is simple that i want to hold crypto not to sell in the market i have a future business plan for it.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:44:30 AM

very heavy when the altcoin that I have dropped sharply, almost entirely.
there is no other choice but to hold back, and try to speculate again from daily trading. yes, as long as the situation does not develop, that's all I can do so far
waser12

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 07:48:34 AM

I think that now is the best time to buy alt coins which can increase theirs price in times without any risks, look at storm or aion.

Xxmodded

Activity: 2282
Merit: 309

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:50:10 AM

As we are approaching December in just over a month's time which will be the most favorable cryptocoin to invest? Will it be traditional investment tactics like bitcoin and ethereum or some other altcoins? I guess it will be really tough job this year looking at the current market trend.

I agree
but there are always options that can be done for all members, especially those who still have capital. the choice is to buy bitcoin or altcoin
cheap markets are happening.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Keshawn Frye

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:00:56 AM

In this situation I think it is safe to invest in leading coins like Bitcoin and ETH rather than investing in some others. This two is the most reliable of them all. I would go for traditional investment tactic considering the situation.
lihongjing

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:12:38 AM

As we are approaching December in just over a month's time which will be the most favorable cryptocoin to invest? Will it be traditional investment tactics like bitcoin and ethereum or some other altcoins? I guess it will be really tough job this year looking at the current market trend.

This won't happen, although we look forward to seeing the arrival of the bull market in December, the periodicity of the market tells us that this is unlikely.
If we can maintain enough patience, then we should make a new breakthrough in blockchain technology, this is the basis of the next bull market.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:18:46 AM

I think bitcoin and ethereum will still be the popular long term winners once the market improves. In the present scenario, other alts trading should be a great option.
Hektur

Activity: 271

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:20:46 AM

Bitcoin and Ripple is my choice. I see the war between China and USA. China owns Bitcoin (mining companies like Bitmain) and the USA wants to dominate Ripple. And it will be nice to see which one will be the winner.

andrej.safronov.1990

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:25:08 AM

I suggest you start investing in bitcoin, and then we will see which altcoins will come alive and begin to grow, and which will fall, I think the top 20 will change completely.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
Expert3

Activity: 230
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:30:03 AM

If you are looking to hit higher gains, maybe low cap coins could be better. What I see on bitcoin and ethereum is still a safe choice but the gains are probably lower. Lower cap coins could hit x10 if bitcoin could push about 7k area and I think that is more likely to happen rather than bitcoin hitting x2 which is very unlikely with the current situation.
Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:56:33 AM

If you are looking to hit higher gains, maybe low cap coins could be better. What I see on bitcoin and ethereum is still a safe choice but the gains are probably lower. Lower cap coins could hit x10 if bitcoin could push about 7k area and I think that is more likely to happen rather than bitcoin hitting x2 which is very unlikely with the current situation.
until now we are waiting for the beginning of the month of the bull but until now there are no signs of arrival and investing in the top 10 coins is the best thing to look for profit even if not as much as we imagine

Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:54:51 PM

One year does not make a rule as for me. I wouldn't be so hopeful about this year's bull run. It feels like bears were having a sort of a fest today.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:00:03 PM

Nothing really hard about it for real enthusiasts that months years watching learning the markets.

Find the REAL dev teams that have a real use case and have proven staying power.

This accumulation period will make many life changing amounts of returns.

sherwinsamsung

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:00:58 PM

with several months of bear market and uncertainties, I think bitcoin is the best option to hold on to.  but bear market is present for very long time and people are getting sick of it.  so I think bull market will come soon.  might be small bull, but eventually big bull will come.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.com - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:08:14 PM

Diversification is the best thing to venture into at this time. Invest into both areas. Presently, ethereum has gone a little down again, it is another opportunity for those who would like to make some profits. I also noticed that where best to make some profit is on altcoins, but you must keep yourself updated on whichever altcoin you have chosen to invest in. There are times you can trade these altcoins within 24 he's to get at least 10% profit.
dipeco
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:19:53 PM

It was the hard job during the whole year, but the hope is still alive! I believe that the bullish market will come till the end of the year and all hodlers that suffered the whole year, will be rewarded for their time and patience.
Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:40:11 PM

Yes, the market is not happy now. There used to be better times. But you don’t have to give up anyway. As for coins, I prefer proven bitcoin and ethereum.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
anjohyx

Activity: 451

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:52:08 PM

Yeah, it's a tough job in this year, we only have two month left, I don't think market will suddenly fully recover at december, I only know that September has not been a good month for crypto markets, following the huge rout in August things got worse and new lows were reached once again, hope price don't dip anymore and looking forward to next year

lKSLMNSLKnkndlksnkJ

Activity: 770
Merit: 9

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:05:45 PM

The controllers have the markets right where they want them to be.  All of them.  They are all hazardous for our future, including crypto.

The wall street gig is a ponzi to strip you of wealth passively and sometimes all at once.

The same clowns who control wall street control the crypto markets too.  Take a look around.  Investing big money is dangerous, there are no clear signals coming from crypto markets, projects are in turmoil, the bear market is starting to squeeze real tight causing people to wonder if they should capitulate, and more.

It's anything but normal.

But, if people could just see the crypto markets as extremely new and nascent and to realize it's simply too early to start trading and making decent money, more people would adopt a longer term outlook which would be very good for crypto in general.

It's a mess right now because people are yield starved after a century of Federal Reserve oppression.

BEP-20  0x10f3Eb215Ee55f1B92c89420498aB832c53caBB9
ERC-20  0xFE4047353129ce0747632db8aFcfC2584391D824
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: