Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:51:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do You Think A Bull Run Is Really Coming  (Read 12600 times)
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 01:17:05 PM

There has been a lot of talk about bull run recently, many people expected it would come by the end of this year (in December), but that hasn't happened, so in my opinion, it wouldn't be coming so soon, will definitely take some time before the market is back to normal.
- Yes, the bull run story has been reminded many times in this forum and we have a lot of predictions about the time that bull run will come but the fact that I'm seeing is that as you say, the predictions don't seem to come true, we have been waiting for a long time and the bull run has not yet appeared. The signs of collapse and the downward journey still continue, especially in recent days, bloodyness has returned, I and many people are really depressed and do not want to continue participating in this market

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 02:23:26 PM

I believe that the cryptocurrency market will go up in the next few months. It seems to me that the recovery process has already begun.

I see that more like a correction. Many predict bottom still has to be found. We have whole long 2019 for that. Market will for sure not drastically go up on general anytime soon.  

I also think that the real bottom has not yet been found. It is possible that we will see a price increase of up to $5000, but later there may be a large panic sell and then we can find the lowest level, maybe even around $2000.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 02:26:47 PM

There has been a lot of talk about bull run recently, many people expected it would come by the end of this year (in December), but that hasn't happened, so in my opinion, it wouldn't be coming so soon, will definitely take some time before the market is back to normal.
We’re still in a month of January, so I think you miss calculate the months or so. But since I believe in cryptomarket for me the bull is very near to us maybe a little more time for this and we can finally see it. Patience is playing a big role ever since, and having some of this will make you a better person and it can give you profit as well.
ryap12

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 02:30:39 PM

Everyone is so into the next bull run but I guess we are not going to see one this year. Whenever there is a short increase of prices, holders immediately sells their coins and tokens which stops the bull from running. If everyone wants to see it then you should stick to holding until the total market capitalization doubles or triples. I think big time investors are afraid to invest due to this factor.
kagawawa

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 04:11:35 PM

In my opinion, a Bull Run will really come when Bitcoin price increase to $ 6,000 at the end of January. Let's always trust cryptocurrency and wait for the market to recover.
Esterklu

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:35:22 PM

According to my firm beliefs, as long as we see threads with 'bull run' and 'altseason' in - bear market don't end up. All should despair.
claus-rich

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:55:50 PM

Yes, I believe that the cryptocurrency market will begin to recover soon. That is why I did not come out of cryptocurrency. I believe in a beautiful future.

supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:05:13 PM

Seems the market is more manipulated that ever before with Options trading. Everyone is "holding" out and waiting to see but do you think it will really come?  I lean to it being more steady increase over time that some mass crazy rise like last year.

I think we should just wait for it, just like last 2017, no one expected that the market will spike too high for bitcoin and other altcoins to reach their ATH. The market is difficult to speculate and no one knows what can happen, or how will the market grow.
batkaMahno

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:11:13 PM

I try to believe it. I am not ready to experience another similar period of dips and losses. Most people are waiting for bulls.

Vness10

Activity: 372

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 11:08:39 PM

Anytime soon bull run will come as we can that we are on the first month of the year we sont need to expect to.much. Bull run will come in a right time so we dont need rush everything. Continue to buy as the opportunity still there to take more coins that we can afford.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 11:41:04 PM

We all live in a bubble that tells us that in a moment the price of Bitcoin will cost more than $20k. This is normal because nobody wants to think about negative effects. However, we should be aware that this market is unpredictable and tomorrow we can earn a lot or lose a lot. Everything can happen.

Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 04:55:08 PM

Seems the market is more manipulated that ever before with Options trading. Everyone is "holding" out and waiting to see but do you think it will really come?  I lean to it being more steady increase over time that some mass crazy rise like last year.

I think we should just wait for it, just like last 2017, no one expected that the market will spike too high for bitcoin and other altcoins to reach their ATH. The market is difficult to speculate and no one knows what can happen, or how will the market grow.
I think it was expected already since a fork will happen soon that's why it did gave a great return to the investors before but sad to say the market is more likely taking some vengeance from 2017-2018. So, what more we could expect to this year the bull were not going to run.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:07:22 PM

I think that as long as the big players do not play enough with the market, there will be no growth, the market needs to cool down and the crypt on the crypt should calm down then you can wait for growth.
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 06:14:27 PM

Not only me, but all people in the cryptocurrency community, of course, still strongly believe that the market will rise again. although indeed it requires time and also not as easy as what we have felt in 2017.
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:40:09 PM

Not only me, but all people in the cryptocurrency community, of course, still strongly believe that the market will rise again. although indeed it requires time and also not as easy as what we have felt in 2017.
2017 is the year everyone wants to repeat this year. but I think like you, the market will not be able to easily and quickly grow like in 2017. I hope everyone who is crypto can be patient and not panic to sell assets owned.
clololck

Activity: 459

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 08:50:24 AM

The Bulls have been resting for a year, so it won't come quickly, and the crazy Bulls need to recover a lot of physical strength to run wild. We can probably encounter a bull market in the cryptocurrency market by 2020.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 01:59:50 PM

2017 is the year everyone wants to repeat this year. but I think like you, the market will not be able to easily and quickly grow like in 2017. I hope everyone who is crypto can be patient and not panic to sell assets owned.

That's the problem. 2017 has passed and i doubt we'll ever get another run like that soon. People should learn to get over it already and stop dreaming of bull runs to get their expectations properly set up.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 03:41:39 PM

That's the problem. 2017 has passed and i doubt we'll ever get another run like that soon. People should learn to get over it already and stop dreaming of bull runs to get their expectations properly set up.
I think that it is impossible to compare past years with what is now. The fact is that the results of 2017 in the cryptocurrency market were only due to the active promotion of cryptocurrency and the large investments of people who wanted to get rich quick.
patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 03:56:46 PM

Comparing is always difficult..
you can compare charts yeah, or formations like flags and so on.. but the market economy is total different in my opinion...
i think that the market has grown a bit further... is stronger, maybe more "interesting"
i dont know if the market is low enough, so that we can think on a bull run... there are still so many people who say btc 100.000$ and so on..
they are all buying.. and the bought every dip.. so maybe we will get another shake out.. to actually destroy any hope!
Its hard to predict.. everything is just speculation, the whole economy of the world is broken.. dont know if a recession would help bitcoin...

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:35:01 PM

Bullrun can happen if there are news or trends that trigger new users or new investors who buy large quantities of cryto / btc in the same period of time. Until now trend or good news can not  do those thing..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: