Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:35:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: People are Calm!!  (Read 1742 times)
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:19:02 PM

People are calm, but slowly some of us are loosing their cool. With the increasing number of crypto scams, few countries putting a ban on crypto currencies and the stagnant price of BTC at 6-7k mark, it has been a tough and tiring year for Bitcoiners!! I mean last year was fun, with bitcoin hitting 20k. I wonder when BTC will stand up again and bring back the glorious days. Hoping for the best.. Cheers
Everyone believes Bitcoin is back like last year, but no one knows when bitcoin will happen like last year, this year many people feel panic, even many are disappointed with the price situation which is always deteriorating.
Predictions of some people who have waited are not in line with the expectations they want.
All have hope, even I have hope that I will continue to survive this situation.
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:27:30 PM

People are calm, but slowly some of us are loosing their cool. With the increasing number of crypto scams, few countries putting a ban on crypto currencies and the stagnant price of BTC at 6-7k mark, it has been a tough and tiring year for Bitcoiners!! I mean last year was fun, with bitcoin hitting 20k. I wonder when BTC will stand up again and bring back the glorious days. Hoping for the best.. Cheers
people feel calm at the current BTC price level because they are experienced people and have passed many tests in the previous year, crypto fraud has not happened at this time but fraud has existed since crypto emerged, this is naturalness in world business

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:39:15 PM

Stagnant season of bitcoin now but because bitcoin is superior it will bounce back again in due time. Patient and self control must be with us to deal bitcoin volatility safer.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
feehannah

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:45:18 PM

Stay calm and positive will help you overcome this current market situation. Panic selling will lead you to losses instead of profit. Bitcoin still has a value and as long as there are demands and supply bitcoin has always a chance to rise and give hope to everyone. Not everyday is a fruitful day...there are rough roads that we need to pass by.
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:51:00 PM

People are calm now because panic can't help t all.We got nothing to do in falling mArket.Because thats the flow all we have to do is to monitor and wait for the increasingp price.
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:57:15 PM

Actually they're not calm but they can't do anything with their loss so they look calm and feel weak Cheesy
I'm just kidding, crypto people are patient and will get their big profits at the end !
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:59:10 PM

Indeed this year was not fun anymore to see bitcoin price because there no more increasing price and no more reach all time high but sometimes i was wondering that when people says they want bitcoin stable and i think in the several months bitcoin price remain stable but they are complaining about the current price
vicvicto17

Activity: 362

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:59:44 PM

Yes coz bitcoin is on sideways we might see a positive result incoming months so hodl strong. Many traders are calm and positive coz the wall street are here to stay might as well give your self a long patience.
JRoth

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:06:27 PM

I think now the market allows for real projects to take focus rather than riding the hype. Bitcoin is still strong and developing, the future is bright for us but gonna take longer I think.
ngm22585

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:10:02 PM

What kind of thread is this?
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:11:24 PM

This is patience testing thread. Market is already 70 percent low than previous year and still previous year investors are calm.
dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:15:26 PM

yes, I agree, because of the many scams, so Google and social media prohibit advertisements containing ico, it is very unpleasant to wait for almost a year.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1286

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:21:24 PM

This is patience testing thread. Market is already 70 percent low than previous year and still previous year investors are calm.

Im a January 2017 investor of sorts and im calm. I am getting frustrated with the frustration
shown by others who are not patient. Some people really expect the markets to constantly rise
into oblivion which is not of course going to happen. Those people need to realise this.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:25:03 PM

Crypto price is unpredictable. Bitcoin price is very low compare to last year.I don't know when the price will pump again.Hopefully 2019 will be crypto year and those glorious days will be back.
calm our souls to always think positively, so as not to sell our assets brutally. so besides not making things worse, we will still get a profit later, even though no one knows the exact time
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:38:51 PM

good hopes that make calm formed, because of the belief in the growth of bitcoin this year, keeps players still patiently waiting for the good day to arrive
Yes we need to be patient and calm for waiting for increasing the value  of bitcoin in the market and don't lose hope, be positive and believed one day bitcoin will surprise you a big profit in your investment.

budi691

Activity: 1260
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:49:40 PM

I think that with the current condition of the value of bitcoin, staying calm is the best attitude we can do, hope that bitcoin will return to 20k. because every pleasure there is a struggle process that we must pass. Bitcoin can!
electron-coin

Activity: 521

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:19:01 PM

I think and believe that in the near future the situation with the price of Bitcoin will change for the better. Now we see that there is a large number of small positive news related to crypto currencies. We have also been in the flat for a long time. I suppose that by the end of this year we can see a mark of about $ 15,000.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
Serious Miner

Activity: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:57:40 PM

We should not be disappointed with the present situation pretty days will return soon. This is a common nature of crypto market sometime it goes up sometime go down. Most significant thing is to need the patience to succeed and to stay in the crypto home.
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:01:07 PM

Let the market move according to its movements, you just need to be calm in facing the current market. The market is not stable and if you want to make a profit then you must have patience.
armarsterling7

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:13:52 PM

Do not expect too much about the Crypto market and
Bitcoin when you do not understand anything about it! You only need money and you do not think about blockchain technology and how other operations evolve. I suggest you read more news and give more accurate ratings. Think of a great future instead of complaining!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: