Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:47:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which cryptocurrency is best for storing money?  (Read 1994 times)
Gopo6789

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:57:48 PM

the cryptocurrency market is very tough. there's a lot of manipulation. of course, this market gives a lot of opportunities, but not for everyone. it's true not everyone can save their money here.

GOeureka   『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
Next-Gen Solution Shaping the Future of Online Hotel Booking
Tigra3458

Activity: 134

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:19:33 PM

to save money you need to invest. trade also has goals to increase money. but in any case, we always want to increase the money. but any tool works on its own in theory. however, in practice, we are faced with various external factors that are difficult to take into account. everywhere there is risk.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:24:55 PM

That is something that you need to think about. Always remember that crypto is a form of an investment and the market can go up down multiple times. There's a lot of risk for you to consider and make sure that you know what you were doing. Do your own research because crypto is on a different level compared to currency trading.  I would suggest that you start investing on bitcoin since you are not familiar on crypto yet.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
rafa_uefa3

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:35:59 PM

I have a cryptocurrency. I kept my money in different currencies. I use coins for payment and I'm not a trader. The situation on the cryptomarket has long been incomprehensible. I'm afraid I'm doing something wrong and I want to ask for advice.
Tell me, please, which cryptocurrency is the best for storing money? What is the best coin to choose? What do you think about this?

At that time it doesn't matter in which currencies you store your money, they all wil fall, if bitcoin fall. It's vicious circle,
we should reject pair to btc and link it to stable coins, only in this case we (and so much good projects) can go higher to the stars.

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:28:08 PM

If you are going to store money then the best thing would be for you to put the money into a stable coin since you do not want it to change in value but if you are looking to invest in a coins that would store your money but also has the potential of making you a lot of money then you should invest in bitcoin. Just know that with great rewards comes great risks

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:36:53 PM

I can't suggest for now because I see all the crypto currency prices have decreased, but if for the long term maybe I can suggest Ethereum as an investment in the future, hoping everything will improve soon
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:41:42 PM

On a downside market, Bitcoin is the safe coin IMO. Although Bitcoin value in USD might go down, but Bitcoin value against altcoins will remain or stronger.
Rexha

Activity: 189
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:17:13 PM

More different coins you have - fewer risks losing all the money since one of those might go up while all other will be down. I personally hold not only BTC and ETH but my favorite coins such as Waves, Monero, MGO, NXT, etc. too
poloollec

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:21:27 PM

Agreed with you, diversified portfolio for the better future tho
Ellionise

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:23:12 PM

I have a cryptocurrency. I kept my money in different currencies. I use coins for payment and I'm not a trader. The situation on the cryptomarket has long been incomprehensible. I'm afraid I'm doing something wrong and I want to ask for advice.
Tell me, please, which cryptocurrency is the best for storing money? What is the best coin to choose? What do you think about this?
Well, despite what you keep if you pay for goods then of course you need stable coins usd usd , and if the value then of course btc eth eos

VECAP ▬ next generation of smart home
https://vecap.io/
pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:29:18 PM

Bitcoin is by far the best because it doesn't rely on any other cryptocurrency, only on itself. All other coins depend on their own state and the state of Bitcoin. Many people tend to ignore it and think that if Bitcoin dies its value will move to altcoins. This is incorrect. The money will exit the crypto ecosystem because people will lose confidence when the most popular cryptocurrency doesn't succeed.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:32:15 PM

Obviously bitcoin. No other crypto currency can beat bitcoin. Bitcoin is the king in the crypto market. Though price of bitcoin is low now, I still believe that it is the best crypto currency for storing money. Do you can choice it without hesitation.
sergey1301

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:22:59 AM

Bitcoin, or Ethereum. These two coins are time-tested. I think that it is safer to keep money in them than in altcoin.
boller

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:53:22 AM

just keep the money certainly isn't exactly for crypto. But if the force would this certainly will be at risk if the wrong crypto in the election. many of the top positions in the crypto can be an option and this is considered safe enough to be selected in the investment money or storage.
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:38:47 AM

all cryptocurrency investments have a very high risk and in the world cryptocurrency can never be safe, to save money maybe you can save it in the form of bitcoin but keep in mind make sure you buy bitcoin when the price is cheap.
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:51:46 AM

Bitcoin is definitely the best cryptocurrency for store of value.  If however your are the type that trade and constantly worry about prices in fiat,  you should alternate your investment between Bitcoin and stable coin!

Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:52:58 AM

Honestly, if you have to ask that question stay away from this market to store your money as far as you can Wink. Try to look at traditional markets like gold if you really want a place where you can store your money for 15+ years.
That's for sure. The cryptocurrency market will always be unstable. Keeping your money in them is quite risky. Here you can win, and you can lose. If you are going to be stored temporarily for investing in a cryptocurrency, only then you can choose stable coins. If we are talking about the usual long-term storage, it is better to choose the traditional methods of their storage - banks, gold.

cewekimut

Activity: 798

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:35:59 AM

Cryptocurrency has advantages and disadvantages that you must know before you decide to save money here. Crypto has a risk and the price of this coin is unstable so you also have to be prepared provided that the price of the coin rises or the price decreases. But I think the place to keep a good coin is crypto because its value can give us an advantage.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
chakhigh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:01:56 AM

I really think if you want to choose a store for your money, then go after the Gold backing idea. This is the best way to store your money long term. It is doable through "Tokenized Precious Metals" approach.

Gigzi is the best project for this goal. It is in the ICO stage right now ..and will allow to back crypto assets with Gold and precious metals' price. https://gigzi.com

Man Illa

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:16:31 PM

BTC and ETH.
Plus keep your coins in different wallets that you trust.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: