Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:52:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which cryptocurrency is best for storing money?  (Read 1987 times)
alberdina

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 07:12:33 AM

In weak market conditions, we really need coins that can give us profits. I personally for long-term investments prefer to invest in the top 10 coins. Like Bitcoin, Ethereum, BCH, and XRP, this coin has very good potential in the future.

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SinLinJim

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:14:56 AM

I have a cryptocurrency. I kept my money in different currencies. I use coins for payment and I'm not a trader. The situation on the cryptomarket has long been incomprehensible. I'm afraid I'm doing something wrong and I want to ask for advice.
Tell me, please, which cryptocurrency is the best for storing money? What is the best coin to choose? What do you think about this?
The bank is the best choice, not cryptocurrency. But there is a token Tether, which is still an ideal repository for all investors in this market.

jahepahit

Activity: 866

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:25:22 AM

if you feel afraid to trade because of circumstances like now, why do you save money on cryptocurrency? but if I think the safest crypto investment is bitcoin

antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 07:35:25 AM

When the price of bitcoin and altcoin is falling, the price of waves tends to rise. So my advice is that you can consider waves. But Bitcoin, Etherum and Ripple are 3 safe coins I think
Crystal Method

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:44:24 AM

Well, perhaps unsurprisingly, the answer to this question is Bitcoin, simply because it's accepted as a payment more widely an it is less volatile than any other cryptocurrency. It’s also the most widely invested cryptocurrency
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:44:36 PM

I have a cryptocurrency. I kept my money in different currencies. I use coins for payment and I'm not a trader. The situation on the cryptomarket has long been incomprehensible. I'm afraid I'm doing something wrong and I want to ask for advice.
Tell me, please, which cryptocurrency is the best for storing money? What is the best coin to choose? What do you think about this?
The only cryptocurrency I trust very much is Bitcoin, don’t trust the others that much. There are still stable coins and you can make use of those in storing your coins so that you don’t lose, but I wouldn’t use them. Instead of that I’d make use of wallets that allows users to exchange cryptocurrency for the real currencies and also store them in the same wallet so they can exchange it for crypto of their choice later or better still  leave it in Bitcoin.

Moreover, cryptocurrencies are not the recommended way of storing your money. It may value up or down based on many reasons. But in long term basis, value will increase for sure. If you are not ready to understand these then please avoid using cryptos for strong money.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:11:22 PM

The only cryptocurrency I trust very much is Bitcoin, don’t trust the others that much. There are still stable coins and you can make use of those in storing your coins so that you don’t lose, but I wouldn’t use them. Instead of that I’d make use of wallets that allows users to exchange cryptocurrency for the real currencies and also store them in the same wallet so they can exchange it for crypto of their choice later or better still  leave it in Bitcoin.

Moreover, cryptocurrencies are not the recommended way of storing your money. It may value up or down based on many reasons. But in long term basis, value will increase for sure. If you are not ready to understand these then please avoid using cryptos for strong money.
Yes I agree on that bitcoin is the most amazing crypto currency and it is really a good for investment, but is we don't understand how bitcoin works maybe we are easily get loss on it. So we need to understand everything first before doing bitcoin action to earn a huge amount of profit because we can also possibly loss on it of we are going to make action without proper understanding.
Bloodseekers

Activity: 770
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:20:05 PM

We can't predict which coin is the best because crypto is anonynim, but my suggest is 50 : 50.
50% in cryptocurrensy like bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, xlm and etc, split your 50% funds in many kind of coins
And another 50% choose fix price cryptocurrensy like TrueUSD(TUSD), Tether(USDT), your fund safe because this coins based on usd. And also this is more safe than bank because no fee
minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:57:24 PM

The best crypto for storing money is usdt or dai. Stable coin helps your to save value without fluctuations. To my mind every person should hold part of funds in stable coins and in case of black swan he will be able to purchase crypto currency.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
ka4ok1331

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 10:00:58 PM

No mater what anyone would say, I would store money just in two cryptos: Bitcoin or Ethereum. The others seems to be manipulated more that these two

Wale777

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:10:13 PM

There is really no coins to safe money rather its investment and you have to bare in mind the risk involved so it's either it appreciate or depreciate, you can never get constant value for your money while storing your money in cryptocurrency but it's advisable to chose stablecoin when storing your money in crypto
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:19:06 PM

No mater what anyone would say, I would store money just in two cryptos: Bitcoin or Ethereum. The others seems to be manipulated more that these two
As mostly people's choice but to think also that there is no stable price in crypto and it change anytime.  Though storing your money in this two coins is good but never assured that it will be safe forever. The risk for now is getting stronger and you might just prepared for what are the possible things to happen in the near future.
MasterCATZ

Activity: 426
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:53:17 PM

If you don’t want to take a lot of risk, then it’s best to store in BTC or ETH, you can also choose one of the 10 top coins, but it would be more correct to analyze each coin and who is behind it, so that the decision was not hasty, but conscious.
darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:21:13 AM

No crypto can guarantee safe to save money. the ablest to happen is it has a big risk when entering money inside. at least if you want to choose crypto then look at the top of the ancients where much crypto is good enough and stable enough. among the many existing ripple can be used as a recommendation as a place to save money.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:30:15 AM

If you don’t want to take a lot of risk, then it’s best to store in BTC or ETH, you can also choose one of the 10 top coins, but it would be more correct to analyze each coin and who is behind it, so that the decision was not hasty, but conscious.

Even those prices are also kept falling in the market which makes us lose value because most of the people will not patiently wait for their money recovery. But both the Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best coins for holding them for the long term in order to get more profit.
Teamfearless
Copper Member

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:39:18 AM

You must remember Cryptocurrency  is an asset not a fiat money,  and every asset is not stabilize so if you want just store cryptocurrency for payment and service i will recommend bitcoin and USDT the risk of this two coin is very low !!

Suwycu

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:44:20 AM

You need to decide this, but in my opinion the most optimal investment was and will be Bitcoin!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 07:01:36 AM

You said that you're not a trader, so I can give you advice to choose stable currency like USDT. Of course that coin can be store in world wide, just need to exchange it to paypal balances. I'm not choose btc or eth cause its so volatile, its so risky for you as well. You can look at the chart of these coin, since 2018 till now there is just going down to the bottom.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 07:15:10 AM

Cryptocurrency is more appropriate for you to use as a trading tool, but if you want to save your money in coins, the best choice is bitcoin because, in my opinion, the most influential coin is bitcoin for now and in the future.

overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 07:21:08 AM

I don't think you can store money with cryptocurrency, you can make a profit from it but you can also risk it if you don't understand it, my advice is you should stay away from it when you don't understand it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: