Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:55:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is about to collapse this week  (Read 1484 times)
bigtitsmomma (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:12:22 AM
Merited by teramit (10), vit05 (1)

check out the, volume and MACD trends.Volume is dipping very very rapidly .....its over guys... get out while you can ....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Haunebu

Activity: 3038
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:20:46 AM

Your username says a lot about you op. Do you seriously expect people to believe you especially considering your ranking in this forum? This thread is a joke. Bitcoin has survived far worse situations in the past and has always come out on top.

What makes you think that it won't survive now all of a sudden? Bitcoin could potentially rally again by the end of the year due to BAKKT and many other reasons which is why you need to think before writing such useless posts.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Initscri

Activity: 1540
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 06:25:46 AM

Don't know how you're planning on benefiting by spreading this fear, but the VOL looks pretty normal/standard to me: https://imgur.com/a/rwT2l4v

----------------------------------
Web Developer. PM for details.
Hivalley

Activity: 210
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:31:42 AM

This is actually the sort of news that spreads FUD amongst bitcoin investors and traders

But thank goodness no one is gonna be taking you seriously considering you have proven to have 0 knowledge about the bitcoin or of what you're saying

Go and study more about the bitcoin
Before scribbling down unsolicited facts
bigtitsmomma (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:35:07 AM

Don't know how you're planning on benefiting by spreading this fear, but the VOL looks pretty normal/standard to me: https://imgur.com/a/rwT2l4v

Volume is continuously below 4b for last many days... this hasn't happened in last 1 years (i.e. vol below 4b for many days)

you seriously dont find that odd??

Meet me here again when BTC is below 5.5k in 10 days .... and that is a very very conservative prediction... its gonna be worse.
bigtitsmomma (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:37:49 AM

This is actually the sort of news that spreads FUD amongst bitcoin investors and traders

But thank goodness no one is gonna be taking you seriously considering you have proven to have 0 knowledge about the bitcoin or of what you're saying

Go and study more about the bitcoin
Before scribbling down unsolicited facts

If you think those who post and read comments over here move the markets ... then you are sadly mistaken .... any stir here just cannot create enough momentum to make any difference ...... whales do that
Initscri

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 06:40:35 AM

Please don't double post, quote within 1 post. It just creates spam on the forum. You should probably edit your previous post.

Volume is continuously below 4b for last many days... this hasn't happened in last 1 years (i.e. vol below 4b for many days)

Meet me here again when BTC is below 5.5k in 10 days .... and that is a very very conservative prediction... its gonna be worse.

But it's exactly that, a prediction. The volume has been lower before, and hasn't followed your prediction going forward. Markets are complicated, and anyone who states they 100% know the future of Bitcoin (or stocks, etc) are lying.

I'll touch base in 10 days and see what happens. I just think it's harsh to believe that BTC is going to crash simply due to a slightly lower amount of volume since 1 year ago. Bitcoin has been showing stability in the last bit, which IMO is important. A period with less volatility could be beneficial for Bitcoin.

bigtitsmomma (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:49:03 AM

Please don't double post, quote within 1 post. It just creates spam on the forum. You should probably edit your previous post.

But it's exactly that, a prediction. The volume has been lower before, and hasn't followed your prediction going forward. Markets are complicated, and anyone who states they 100% know the future of Bitcoin (or stocks, etc) are lying.

I'll touch base in 10 days and see what happens. I just think it's harsh to believe that BTC is going to crash simply due to a slightly lower amount of volume since 1 year ago. Bitcoin has been showing stability in the last bit, which IMO is important. A period with less volatility could be beneficial for Bitcoin.

Stability at better USD/BTC value and good volume would have been a good sign .... but right-now its exactly the opposite ....

Yeah... lets meet in 10 days
Initscri

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 06:52:56 AM

Stability at better USD/BTC value and good volume would have been a good sign .... but right-now its exactly the opposite ....

For sure, we'll touch base in 10 days. What percentage do you believe BTC is going to crash? If you were to speculate a percentage..

decentralvirtue

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:56:03 AM

This seems more like a panic attack than a logical decision. Bitcoin has faced far worse and has still up. Prices of the bitcoin don't exactly determine its future. Rather the fact that SEC and various other governments are to provide their verdict is a clear depiction of bitcoin being taken seriously. You should have at least researched a little bit before you made this post. I get that you are a newbie because I am too. But causing unnecessary concern is mainly due to the lack of research.

Hope you do learn from this.
Please research the next time.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:57:14 AM

I get it that you had plans to buy bitcoin in a dip that never happened and now you are frustrated because you can no longer day trade and make the little profit you were making but I don't get this silly title talking about "collapse of bitcoin" just because you can no longer make profit thanks to bitcoin stability Cheesy

Only Bitcoin
decentralvirtue

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:04:21 AM

I get it that you had plans to buy bitcoin in a dip that never happened and now you are frustrated because you can no longer day trade and make the little profit you were making but I don't get this silly title talking about "collapse of bitcoin" just because you can no longer make profit thanks to bitcoin stability Cheesy

Exactly. This seems to be an impulsive thread. I mean if the bitcoin prices become stable the government is more like to adopt it. After all the government did not like too much volatility.
If anything this means that the government will undoubtedly rule in favor of cryptocurrencies.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:11:38 AM

if you really thought bitcoin is about to collapse this week then you would have never created this topic here warning others. you would have moved fast to sell your bitcoins before it drops....

but i guess you have already sold it late before when price was lower and now you are in a loss wishing for a drop to buy back Grin

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
VivianJacob

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:12:09 AM

Please don't spread the fear in this forum . It s only personal prediction , not sure ,just not worried about that
Olayinka225

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:13:51 AM

Though crypto is not a do or die or a forced believing. Once you're a trader, you're meant to enter at a particular time and come out at a certain time as well. Even though I don't see the collapse of bitcoin or cryptocurrency this particular week. It's collapse days is not even near by. Though an end might come any time soon but not this soon.
johnine

Activity: 246
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:19:55 AM

check out the, volume and MACD trends.Volume is dipping very very rapidly .....its over guys... get out while you can ....

I think no one knows when the Bitcoin end.So do not predict that it will end or collapse this week and tell to the bitcoin holders to sell their bitcoin.
GemmaJon

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:25:08 AM

Do you have any aim in that article, I don't want to say that  , but you  make the situation worse  by this prediction
TopT3ns

Activity: 2548
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 08:33:38 AM

Please don't spread the fear in this forum . It s only personal prediction , not sure ,just not worried about that
Don't worry, you will see a lot of reaction in here and almost all of us wouldn't believe some fud like this. Don't forget people already smarter and we will keep to hold even what happen with bitcoin.

jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 08:45:00 AM

Well you are wrong OP. Those pictures were only stated the bitcoin volatility in the past few days bitcoin has stabilized that is why you were able to see low bar in the graph. It does not make sense on about the collapse of the bitcoin.

You were just spreading FUD OP and mind you that there are many users here that will going to use their report button on you for this FUD.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 08:45:22 AM

If you think those who post and read comments over here move the markets ... then you are sadly mistaken .... any stir here just cannot create enough momentum to make any difference ...... whales do that
OP, you are just another butthurt shill trying to spread FUD in the forum. Get your personal propaganda back to r/bitcoin where other altcoin shills are going to support you and you wont get trashed like this here. Keep on drinking  that bullshit koolaid and make false predictions on single Technical Indicators.

If you dont know how to use the MACD values and how to play your money right and/or lost money trying to join a pump and dump then dont spew your vomit here and do some research before actually investing your money.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
DanieIssac

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:57:45 AM

If the writer of the article believes this to happen, he will not have enough time to write these lines, but must hurry to sell his bitcoins right away.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:58:49 AM

... spreading this fear
Please don't spread the fear in this forum ....

i disagree because a comment like this on this forum is not going to change anything so it is not really "spreading fear". and OP is just wasting his time if that was really his intentions.

ps. trading volume is still in millions of dollars on each bitcoin exchange!

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
gudjhonson

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:14:58 AM

Is this your way to make people panic?
What are the advantages for you?
Hmm ... actions that are not good, but that's what it does, just hoping that bitcoin will give you better value than you expected.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
s1191988

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:23:09 AM

Bitcoin payments are processed through a private network of computers linked through a shared program. Each transaction is simultaneously recorded in a "blockchain" on each computer that updates and informs all accounts.
The advantages are: User Anonymity, No Third-party Interruptions, Purchases Are Not Taxed, Very Low Transaction Fees. I believe it's not going to collapse yet, I don't know...
bellamente

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 09:23:46 AM

Wow. Do you intend to introduce panic to the market?

I think that this newcomer just wants to buy cryptocurrency cheaper than now.

I suggest the possibility of a temporary fall, then growth will begin

kiansantan

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:27:55 AM

That makes no sense about the collapse of bitcoin. Bitcoin volatility in the last few days of bitcoin has stabilized which is why you can see a low bar in the graph.
novokovskitve

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:35:15 AM

the dude decided to dilute the forum a little with his humorous topic) how can you say that bitcoin will collapse this week ... will be excused.
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 09:48:22 AM

Everything seem normal to me right now but if bitcoin falls further I'm staying strong still,I will keep buying more coins and moreover if any bullrun are to occur won't Btc drop in value first?

elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:04:14 AM

instead of not believing in what you say, everything can happen but indeed we also have to know that in a few weeks bitcoin is in a fairly stable state and I can't just believe it with an assumption not from reliable data, let alone bitcoin already recognized and used to experience things like this, so there's no need to panic
BabyBoss

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:09:53 AM

Well, About it there is big possibilities that Bitcoin will crash more this month and next month. Will see soon in the 1st week of December if there will be possible raise of market.
aad140386

Activity: 420
Merit: 20

simply getting the job done

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:44:07 PM

I also do not quite understand the meaning of your post and what it is based on. It seems to me that now Bitcoin is in a narrowing triangle and the exit from it should be rather impulsive, but why did you decide that Bitcoin will go down? Volumes are always falling before leaving the triangle. This is a common occurrence. It seems to me that now the situation is more likely to have growth rather than fall.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:01:04 PM

the dude decided to dilute the forum a little with his humorous topic) how can you say that bitcoin will collapse this week ... will be excused.
When troll bears decide it's more important to create a thread than to actually short the market in order to back up their claims, you know that they aren't serious.

I like it though, it's always fun reading through these threads with how people immediately get triggered to respond in an opposing manner.

I think that this newcomer just wants to buy cryptocurrency cheaper than now.
How? Just think about it, if thousands of members here want the price to go up but don't get what they want, how is one single 'bear' going to get the price to decrease?
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:03:26 PM

Everything seem normal to me right now but if bitcoin falls further I'm staying strong still,I will keep buying more coins and moreover if any bullrun are to occur won't Btc drop in value first?

This is the most bullish ‘this week in crypto’ of 2018! However these institutional investors seem to be waiting for the bull to be in full flow before piling in!  Undecided Last year the prices jumped like a cat on any good news.
harizen
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398

For support ➡️ help.bc.game

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:08:39 PM

Since you made your own some analyzations, then so be it. I can't see it as FUD too because that's your own view. No way others can changed your point of view.

But let's make your speculation into something fun. Smiley

Want to bet a little BTC0.01 against me? If Bitcoin price will reached below $5,500 10 days from now (Nov. Cool, you won. If not, I won. Let's put in escrow. Backup your stand if you are really sure on that. You can silenced all your critics once it happened. I will wait for your answer.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....LOTTERY..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
bittraffic

Activity: 2926
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 02:24:41 PM

I thought this dip is the result of  the Canadian Exchange that was hacked. The exchange claimed all the funds were all gone, I have no idea the hacker had gone into that deep to withdraw all.  I was able to read this news just today and few hours soon this sharp decline of value happen. These hackers are good that all the security measures they did for their exchange were by passed.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Initscri

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 10:35:25 PM

For sure, we'll touch base in 10 days. What percentage do you believe BTC is going to crash? If you were to speculate a percentage..

Touching back 8/9 days later. Haven't noticed a crash as of yet.

Like I said, this is purely just fear.

I thought this dip is the result of  the Canadian Exchange that was hacked. The exchange claimed all the funds were all gone, I have no idea the hacker had gone into that deep to withdraw all.  I was able to read this news just today and few hours soon this sharp decline of value happen. These hackers are good that all the security measures they did for their exchange were by passed.

Which Canadian exchange are you speaking of? Only one I'm knowledgeable about is QuadrigaCX which wasn't hacked, but had a large percentage  of their funds frozen by CIBC.

bigtitsmomma (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:19:26 AM

Touching back 8/9 days later. Haven't noticed a crash as of yet.

Like I said, this is purely just fear.

Which Canadian exchange are you speaking of? Only one I'm knowledgeable about is QuadrigaCX which wasn't hacked, but had a large percentage  of their funds frozen by CIBC.

Yes you got me here .... I was wrong .... but still I am convinced once BTC breaks off that downward triangle ... it will go down the drain.
omonuyak

Merit: 269

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:54:02 PM

I believe that you created this thread in other to create FOMO or makes people to sell out of panic.  MacD is not absolute and you should always use candlestick indicators or formations to get a wider view of the market.  I don't even depend on volumes to make investments decision but I have to confirm with others indicators. 
Since you created this thread you will also find out that for the past 10 days bitcoin has been appreciating and therefore, I encourage you to buy now.
TravelMug

Activity: 2618
Merit: 833

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:35:10 PM

Once again, it was proven that charts alone is not a good indication to predict the price movement. And this last 10 days for the time the OP open his thread, the price is really stable or shall we say trading sideways with minimal movement whatsoever.

The market is all green today, but there's no break-out but just re-testing some support levels. Are we talking about the Canadian exchange MapleChange hacked? But that news didn't put a significant dent on the price though.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
PhilPrime

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BlockChainBroker - The Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:47:47 PM

Once again, it was proven that charts alone is not a good indication to predict the price movement. And this last 10 days for the time the OP open his thread, the price is really stable or shall we say trading sideways with minimal movement whatsoever.

The market is all green today, but there's no break-out but just re-testing some support levels. Are we talking about the Canadian exchange MapleChange hacked? But that news didn't put a significant dent on the price though.
There no news that affecting bitcoin chart at this time, that news even China news, it's been rough to thinh what possibly news can escalate the price again.

Alex_Zi

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:58:23 PM

No collapse, no panic. Bitcoin still looks like strong cryptocurrency with low volatility for last time. Waiting for growth.

pinoyden

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:26:17 AM

No collapse, no panic. Bitcoin still looks like strong cryptocurrency with low volatility for last time. Waiting for growth.

Thats right bro if people wont make fake news such as this ,  then we wont also see the people panic and that can cause for the price to go stable .

Speaking of collapse , bitcoin is always collapsing now and then so i think people are now get used to it  .

But if ever they will still panic , i guess those one are just only noob and doesnt have any knowledge regarding on the background of cryptocurrencies .
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:44:35 AM

This week, last week, last year, next year? It doesn't matter. There will be ups and downs, this is normal in every market out there. There is no market or commodity that travels only upwards.Considering all the FUD over the years, you must admit that bitcoin and blockchain has done superbly well and continue to thrive as the true decentralized peer to peer payment system.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:03:56 PM

This week, last week, last year, next year? It doesn't matter. There will be ups and downs, this is normal in every market out there. There is no market or commodity that travels only upwards.Considering all the FUD over the years, you must admit that bitcoin and blockchain has done superbly well and continue to thrive as the true decentralized peer to peer payment system.
There will always be unpredictable changes. we all have experienced ups and downs. When the price of Bitcoin increases, we experience a lot of profits and when the price of Bitcoin decreases, we experience panic. This will always happen, even all financial components in the world such as stocks and forex have the same things like this. We must be able to choose the right situation and therefore we must continue to train our abilities.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:18:16 PM

LOL... How do you know? from a crystal ball? Stop making people demotivated. Getting up and down position is common in bitcoin, and it has been through such situation even worse but bitcoin always back and get on top again. By saying as it is really happen only work for those who is so stupid to believe in you. I mean, come on...
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:52:10 PM

There are absolutely no signs that this is going to happen. It didn't happen last week which is what you initially predicted, and probably won't happen in the foreseeable future.

The $6k support is still relatively strong and seems like that we're going to be essentially stuck in this position for quite a while as the markets consolidate. While it is possible that the support doesn't hold up at one point and a dip comes to the market, that is completely expected in a bear market and simply won't be anything surprising like the collapse that you speak of.

A full on collapse is simply not possible at this stage in my opinion. Prices would not collapse below $3-4k due to the buying pressure in that range. Bitcoin's potential in the long term is not affected one bit by this bear market, keep that in mind.
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:57:50 PM

Hey at bigtitmomma you realize niw that you have zero idea about what the future holds? You just can't base on these factirs and make any kind of assumptions up. Volume was indeed down but that doesn't mean things were going to zero. Bitcoin has already done with its massive drop and I don't think we're going to experience it again. Now, some stability as we're seeing and then a potential uprise.

3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 896

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:12:26 PM

There are absolutely no signs that this is going to happen. It didn't happen last week which is what you initially predicted, and probably won't happen in the foreseeable future.

The $6k support is still relatively strong and seems like that we're going to be essentially stuck in this position for quite a while as the markets consolidate. While it is possible that the support doesn't hold up at one point and a dip comes to the market, that is completely expected in a bear market and simply won't be anything surprising like the collapse that you speak of.

A full on collapse is simply not possible at this stage in my opinion. Prices would not collapse below $3-4k due to the buying pressure in that range. Bitcoin's potential in the long term is not affected one bit by this bear market, keep that in mind.

I agree mate, that idea of collapse was a total disgraceful idea if people would believe with that statements. You're certain we should not let the trend right now to affect us, because bitcoin has a huge possibility to increase surprisingly and I know lots of holders now remain calm behind what's the real problem occurs.
Gladly, I've been seeing more positive reasons to purse with bitcoin's financial system because it do have a stronger community even if the bear market remains a challenge to everybody. If other weak traders will have a strong faith and dedications on their end, we won't see downfalls to happen once they acquire enough learning with crypto trading. Everybody should always remember that current price remain stable at that point, and anytime it will rise.
roosbit

Activity: 891
Merit: 43

Random coins :)

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:28:35 PM

While you prepare to get out just remember others are seeing this as an opportunity to hold cheap coins.

And for the record nothing new here, we have seen worse than this,let's just adapt to change. Graph isn't as bad as you say it is.....right now could be people focusing on bitcoin cash fork bench not much movement for btc.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:38:51 PM

As expected nothing happened. People who think they can see the future in the bitcoin prices are all lying.

No one in the whole world, not a single person can see what the bitcoin price will be, some will say it will go up and others will say it will go down and one will be always right but when the next time comes around they will have to try to guess again and there will be less people right this time, on a long enough times there are literally no one left that is always right, some people are sometimes right and that's it.

If you see someone claiming bitcoin will do anything, stay away from them, they are bullshitting and not right. They are just guessing and making up reasons for what they said but almost always wrong. I have no idea what bitcoin will do, I just believe, this is the key word here, it will go up in the long run, 5 years from now I assume it will be more than what it is today. That's it.
sundownz06

Activity: 110

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:06:33 PM

Well. Looks like we actually did get a sizable dip today. Thoughts ?
ErnieRox

Activity: 222
Merit: 101

Novus ordo seclorum

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:24:22 PM

said the same and i'm a bull, getting my buys filled so i'm happy let's see how low this goes
WinslowIII

Activity: 308
Merit: 35

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:36:13 PM
Merited by teramit (1)

And once again, a poster gives good advice about getting out and is ridiculed by bulltards. This place never changes.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:46:05 PM

If the price going to dump again better to you and to us if we going to buy more bitcoin when price decreased to make more money. Don't panic when dumo is happening and  no one can know what happen this week or next next few weeks.
Bustart

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:55:04 PM

If the price going to dump again better to you and to us if we going to buy more bitcoin when price decreased to make more money. Don't panic when dumo is happening and  no one can know what happen this week or next next few weeks.

This will bring more opportunities for other traders who fails to buy during the higher price breakthrough. I think this is not a bad thing for bitcoin to collapse when there's a huge potential that it will bounce back after price dumped situation. We should stay focus and calm right now, because we're all bounded to see better days is another hope for all of us with bitcoin.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
fabiorem

Activity: 1400
Merit: 347

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:11:30 PM

I can help you to get rid of the pain, OP.

You dont need to sell them. Its a burden on your shoulders.

To sell would made you remember why you bought them.

It will make you think on cars, yatchs, women. All going down the drain.

Just distribute your coins on the forum, for free.

Get rid of this burden. Do it now.

minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:33:01 PM

The best thing that we can actually do, is just to buy as many bitcoins as possible as soon as the price goes a little bit lower than the actual one.

Maybe one day you would be proud of that action, and you won't regret.

But who knows? This is unpredictable after all
sgbett
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1087

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:45:34 PM

Lol. This thread had merit! Who knew Wink

"A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution" - Satoshi Nakamoto
*my posts are not investment advice*
Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:53:32 PM

Like 2 weeks after? This wasn't due to any Technical Analysis prediction. This was mostly due to the BCH Split, it's sad that this market is still sensitive to all kinds of news, FUD, etc.

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 12:34:05 AM

No one with some history on crypto world will believe you OP. They will still hold their bitcoins because they know in future will value way more that is now. Now i think is only someone who try to get bitcoin for more low price and get more coins and hold, and possible some whales tries to spread FUD and get the price more deeper than now.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 05:10:21 AM

Like 2 weeks after? This wasn't due to any Technical Analysis prediction. This was mostly due to the BCH Split, it's sad that this market is still sensitive to all kinds of news, FUD, etc.

If this market is sensitive to news then it would be better to make use of that to our advantage. We can have a news base trading wherein every time there is news-major news for that matter, you can trade base on it whether it would be positive or negative. When it's positive then you can make use of that as a bullish sign and then when the news is negative then you can treat is a bearish news and maybe short it.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:36:09 AM

He was right after all.
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:26:03 PM

Your username says a lot about you op. Do you seriously expect people to believe you especially considering your ranking in this forum? This thread is a joke. Bitcoin has survived far worse situations in the past and has always come out on top.

What makes you think that it won't survive now all of a sudden? Bitcoin could potentially rally again by the end of the year due to BAKKT and many other reasons which is why you need to think before writing such useless posts.
The rank of a person in the forum has nothing to do with his expertise out of it, a person could be a newbie in the forum but it could be a very successful trader outside of it, however having said that I agree that the thread is nothing more but an attempt to try to scare people away and to make them lose money, the price can go down we know that and we have experimented that ourselves but that doesn't mean that bitcoin is going to collapse.

The only way bitcoin could collapse is if there was a bug in the code and then people lost all the confidence they had on bitcoin, that could crash the price but nothing else can do it if the technology is still secure then the price will eventually recover.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Bardman

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:27:16 PM

If this market is sensitive to news then it would be better to make use of that to our advantage. We can have a news base trading wherein every time there is news-major news for that matter, you can trade base on it whether it would be positive or negative. When it's positive then you can make use of that as a bullish sign and then when the news is negative then you can treat is a bearish news and maybe short it.

That's already happening, it's basically a loop now. There are thousands of bots programmed to do that exact thing, buying or selling when good/bad news happen.

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
LeGaulois
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 4094

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:32:30 PM

We just have to wait for the weak hands leaving the ship. Cleaning the market and then it will come back again once prices have reached a lower level.
I bet everything will be back and even stronger after the Bakkt platform from NYSE; the the coming of institutional investors and fresh cash.
Buy today or be poor in the future, your choice. Cheesy

BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
bigtitsmomma (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:48:14 PM

SUCK MY D**K YA ALL

Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1100

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:08:52 PM

He was right after all.

Cheesy

OP must have a Crystal Ball

two weeks have gone by and your prediction has been confirmed, sad to see the price drop so much, but it was expected that the price would stop, there is no demand, honestly I do not know what will be next year, I still read an article today that said if BAKKT does not match the expectations, and we see this price of  $5000 until the end of next year

I bet everything will be back and even stronger after the Bakkt platform from NYSE; the the coming of institutional investors and fresh cash.

if Bakkt is not successful we will be lost

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
arpon11

Merit: 282

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:21:24 PM

Bitcoin really get dumped this week and I think since this year it has not gotten to this level of bearish market.  Why we are See the current market conditions as a surprise many including op has forecasts this.  I believe some people here has an insider information about the market behavior and invest or sell along those information.  In cryptocurrencies we are aware that bitcoin or others coins can get pump and dump anytime but the yesterday and today own takes many of us unaware. For the remaining part of this year I don't think we can see a great Positive move again and all our expectations should be shifted not next year.
Bardman

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:37:01 PM

He was right after all.

Cheesy

two weeks have gone by and your prediction has been confirmed, sad to see the price drop so much, but it was expected that the price would stop, there is no demand, honestly I do not know what will be next year, I still read an article today that said if BAKKT does not match the expectations, and we see this price of  $5000 until the end of next year

if Bakkt is not successful we will be lost

Lies, it wasn't expected and he didn't predict shit. Shorts on Bitfinex were almost at an all time low, obviously no one was expecting this.

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
khaled0111
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 2834

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 08:21:14 PM

Stop spreading FUDDs, you can sell your coins and run away (if you have any which I doubt) but don't tell others to do the same.
When you plan to invest your money in something you should be aware, shit happens.

BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Initscri

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 09:08:52 PM

Bitcoin is like the stock market. If anyone suggests with 100% certainty that they know what the price of BTC (or other currencies) will be within a certain time frame, run...

Do the research, make your own consensus, and make a decision from there.
For all we know, this could just be a minor setback as we've seen before. It's not exactly like BTC plummeted 50%.

bigtitsmomma (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:29:27 PM
Merited by PoolMinor (2)

He was right after all.

Cheesy

Lies, it wasn't expected and he didn't predict shit. Shorts on Bitfinex were almost at an all time low, obviously no one was expecting this.

OH YES ... I DID NOT PREDICT SHIT

MEET ME AGAIN WHEN BTC is BELOW 4k BY THE END OF THIS MONTH.... AND THEN SUCK SOME MORE OF MY BIG ONE
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:33:48 PM

Well you’ve got a good guess about collapsing of bitcoin,but its not totally collapse because what happened is just an sabotaging from Ver and Wright .sorry to tell because bitcoin paused from dropping and now recovering again.i believe this is the bottom and we will be looking for a bull any time soon
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:05:35 PM

You think it's due to the BCH split?
I don't quite see the correlation... I mean the price of BCH should be falling of course but what's the link with BTC?

Lazada

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:13:38 PM

Bitcoin is like the stock market. If anyone suggests with 100% certainty that they know what the price of BTC (or other currencies) will be within a certain time frame, run...

For all we know, this could just be a minor setback as we've seen before. It's not exactly like BTC plummeted 50%.
Changes that occur at this time can be said to be normal and we should not overreact in situations like this, because when we experience too much panic there will be a much worse situation. Bitcoin prices declined at rates of 10 percent to 15 percent and that can still be said to be not too excessive. Give confidence to Bitcoin and we will get a situation that is getting better than it is today.
BitBite5

Merit: 40

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:55:38 PM

I really don't understand you guys, it's not the end of the world if the price goes down. That is volatility. Besides the dump is not that big so I don't understand all this drama.
pinoyden

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:44:44 PM

I really don't understand you guys, it's not the end of the world if the price goes down. That is volatility. Besides the dump is not that big so I don't understand all this drama.

It maybe not the end of the world but its the end of the investors money if this dip will continue but you are right this is only a cause of volatility though you cannot say that this dump isnt big because its is actually big . bitcoin before was on 18k last year but after we hit the new year , the price is also slowly degrading  .  so do you understand the drama now ?

Bitcoin can possibly collapse in these coming days because i always heard a bad news online but lets not loose our hope .  lets just pray that this crisis will soon come to an end .
selardkinley

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:05:25 AM

He was right after all.
Hashanah and like now, you seem quite wrong. You are on wrong path man. Bitcoin would never collapse down in this year or even in coming few decades. It has long life to live.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:47:16 AM

Changes that occur at this time can be said to be normal and we should not overreact in situations like this, because when we experience too much panic there will be a much worse situation. Bitcoin prices declined at rates of 10 percent to 15 percent and that can still be said to be not too excessive. Give confidence to Bitcoin and we will get a situation that is getting better than it is today.

Lol. If anyone gives a statement as specific as that, they don't know what they're talking about. I'm not even sure why there still are people taking these collapse statements seriously. Every now and then especially when a steep dump happens these guys surface.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:15:58 PM

Well, it obviously happened! Sometimes the problem with this community is people are blind to see what others are trying to say regardless of whether is right or wrong until when the shit happens.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
bigtitsmomma (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:29:35 AM

Lol. If anyone gives a statement as specific as that, they don't know what they're talking about. I'm not even sure why there still are people taking these collapse statements seriously. Every now and then especially when a steep dump happens these guys surface.

I PREDICTED 5.5k WHEN BTC WAS 6.6k WITH MAJOR SUPPORT AT 6k.... NOW I PREDICT 4k IN A MONTH....

YOU KEEP ACCUMULATING AND KEEP LOOSING MONEY ......

IDIOTS!!! I SEE THEM EVERYWHERE!!
jadenunderhill

Activity: 293
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:07:36 AM

in a month? It is crushing right now - 5 200. It will be tomorrow
bigtitsmomma (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:35:16 AM

in a month? It is crushing right now - 5 200. It will be tomorrow

4k IS A CONSERVATIVE ESTIMATE.

IN ALL PROBABILITY IT WILL COLLAPSE LIKE TULIP MANIA. THERE AT LEAST THEY HAD TULIPS... WHEREAS IN CRYPTO VALUE IS BEING CREATED OUT OF THIN AIR. BIGGEST SCAM OF 21st CENTURY.
bigtitsmomma (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:46:51 AM

BTW BTC HAS JUST BREACHED THE DOWNWARD TRIANGLE WHICH I STATED 20 DAYS BACK .... ITS ALL MAYHEM NOW https://image.ibb.co/gPWh20/BTC.png

Panzersin

Activity: 901
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:01:58 AM

Can you shut up and edit your post before? You have broke the rules by bumping this thread  in less than 24 hours

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀            ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄███████████████▄
  █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     █▀    ▄▄████▄▄   ▀█     █▀▄██    ██    ██▄▀█     █▀   ██████████  ▀█     █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     ███████████████████
 █     ███████████   █   █     ██████████    █   █  ▐███  ████  ███▌  █   █     ████▀▀▀▀▀▀    █   █     ███████████   █   █████████████████████
▐▌     ████  ░████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▀  ▀████   ▐▌ ▐▌   ███▌██████▐███   ▐▌ ▐▌     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████   ████   ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █▌ ▄ ▐█ ▐██ ▐██▌
▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▄  ▄████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ██████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █  ▀  █ ▐██ ▐██▌
 █     ████          █   █     ██████████    █   █     ████  ████     █   █     ████          █   █     ████▀████▄    █   █▌ ▀▀ ▌ ▐█▌ ▐   █   █
  █▄   ████        ▄█     █▄    ▀▀████▀▀   ▄█     █▄    ██    ██    ▄█     █▄   ██████████  ▄█     █▄   ████  ▀████ ▄█    ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄            ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀███████████████▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀█████████▀▀

.POWER. PLAY

██       ██████████
         ████    ██ █ ▄▄▄█       █
        ██████   █   █▀  ██    █████
       ████████  ██ █    █ ████████████
████████████████████    ██   ██████████
███████████████████    █      ████████
  █████████▄▄▄████▌   █ █▀█▄  ████████
   ███████▀   ██ █     █   █▀█
    ███████▄    █     █   █   █
   ████████▀█         █ █▌█▐█ █
   ███████████    ▄    █▄ █  █
          ██████   ▀▄▄ ▄ █▄▄▄█
            █████▄    ▀   ▄█▀
            █████▀████████▀
EURO
MILLIONS

████  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████  ██

██  ████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  ████

goldengold5

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:20:47 AM

https://pzy.be/i/2/BIT.jpg
you said " Bitcoin is about to collapse this week". How about now? No collapse. nothing special happen. please do not post something like this if you don't have the clearest clue. thanks. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:27:55 AM

you said " Bitcoin is about to collapse this week". How about now? No collapse. nothing special happen. please do not post something like this if you don't have the clearest clue. thanks. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Hmm... No collapse?

I mean... What does it take for you to talk about a collapse?
BTC has lost something like 20/25% of its value in a month. That's what I call a collapse.
And it seems to me that it's not the end and that the future is worse...

manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 10:46:32 AM

I hope it will not going to end like that. Common we are still enjoying the cryptocurrency and waiting for things that we could earn. If it will going to end then a huge money of people who brought this system will take home. However, it will not going to happen for I still believe that the system is being run by the investors.
Boysisig207608

Activity: 230

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:08:14 AM

My reaction to this is that bitcoin market is not about to collapse this week but it is already known to the crypto community that the bitcoins market value had already collapsed almost a year now so I think there's nothing new on this matter all we want right now is for bitcoin to increased its market value so that all the other crypto currency may also increase its market value so that the crypto market will go profitable again.
Remember remember the 5th of November
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011

Reverse engineer from time to time

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:24:03 AM

In other news:

IT'S BEEN SHOWN THAT RANDOMLY PREDICTING OUTCOMES WILL EVENTUALLY LEAD TO ONE CORRECT PREDICTION

BTC:1AiCRMxgf1ptVQwx6hDuKMu4f7F27QmJC2
bitbunnny
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1068

WOLF.BET - Provably Fair Crypto Casino

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:08:38 PM

People, get serious. If you really think that price correction in the framework like we are having now will lead to Bitcoin collapse then you probably don't even belong here.
Such empty predictions without any solid ground and analysis are not leading us anywhere.
Nothing special is happening, accept that.

Semaj123

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:12:37 PM

I hope it will not going to end like that. Common we are still enjoying the cryptocurrency and waiting for things that we could earn. If it will going to end then a huge money of people who brought this system will take home. However, it will not going to happen for I still believe that the system is being run by the investors.

We are talking about the market and it's probably normal to see how things are going to happen. Fluctuation happen from time to time and probably such condition can't be avoided. Bitcoin experienced a lot of downfall and it really shows its power to also get on the way to bounce back.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:21:58 PM

Nothing's new with this post. Bitcoin collapse has been predicted many times before. There are also too many times that bitcoin was declared dead. As for me, I think this golden opportunity to purchase more BTC than before is going to be a benefit in the long run. We'll see next year if it skyrockets. If not, then let it be - more time to collect more funds.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:33:25 PM

It's just a temporary setback, nothing too serious about this drop, it's quite shocking because usually at the end of the year Bitcoin usually rising, but this time it show a terrible fall, but I don't want to concentrate on this short term, I want to focus on the long term, so I hope there won't be any panic sell among Bitcoin investors

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Bonheur

Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 01:58:38 PM

Not going anywhere.Yeah I am not able to buy more for now but at least I am not selling the ones I own.I will see this to the end.Whether it goes to zero or it goes way up.I will be there with my btc.Not selling and giving it away.
This can be something we will tell in the future.I don't know what we will tell.But this is exciting.
Jenska

Activity: 89

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:08:58 PM

It's just a temporary setback, nothing too serious about this drop, it's quite shocking because usually at the end of the year Bitcoin usually rising, but this time it show a terrible fall, but I don't want to concentrate on this short term, I want to focus on the long term, so I hope there won't be any panic sell among Bitcoin investors

It is dropping like a total garbage and it wont stop until 2200-3000$. The boom is done and will terminated by SEC.

LOL for guys like you, the ETF will never happen.
mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:38:42 PM

Yeah it's very surprising! For the first time in 3 years I haven't bought btc at the end of October for personnal reasons and I'm quite happy I haven't! Previous years the end of the year was a time of rise for all coins and especially btc.
Black friday in particular was a very good event, making the price going up for a few days at least.

But right now i'm glad I haven't bought anything last month!

gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:47:25 PM

Prices continue to decline and we are all in a bad situation. on the one hand we have all now entered into difficult situations. All investments that we have will certainly experience a decline in assets and this will make our emotional control worse. I hope there will be a miracle that can change the situation and in the end we will be happy.
stelee68

Activity: 684
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:00:13 PM

I firmly believe that the current dip in BTC price is due to the hash-war and not a total collapse of crypto market.

There is too much vested interest and funds involved and it is totally foolish to believe that the tulip madness can be compare to crypto development.

Hodlers holds, and fudster continue their BS fud nonsense.

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction  
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine      
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch    

Full/Sr Member:
Code:
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 04:29:22 PM

nice prediction it happened

bigtitsmomma (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:38:07 PM

MAJOR SUPPORT AT $4960 ..... IF IT IS BREACHED THEN SELL FOR YOUR LIFE

I HAVE STARTED THIS THREAD BTW
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:43:25 PM

MAJOR RESISTANCE AT $4960 ..... IF IT IS BREACHED THEN SELL FOR YOUR LIFE

Of course it's going to breach. I'm full meh. I think we'll see 2-3 grand before it's over, perhaps even three figures for fun. Them's the breaks. Now people can go off and relax for a bit. Doubt they will though.
bigtitsmomma (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:47:02 PM

Nothing's new with this post. Bitcoin collapse has been predicted many times before. There are also too many times that bitcoin was declared dead. As for me, I think this golden opportunity to purchase more BTC than before is going to be a benefit in the long run. We'll see next year if it skyrockets. If not, then let it be - more time to collect more funds.

20k to 16k <----  golden opportunity to purchase more BTC (for idiots)
16k to 12k <----  one more golden opportunity to purchase more BTC (for idiots)
12k to 10k <----  one more golden opportunity to purchase more BTC (for idiots)
10k to 8k <----  one more golden opportunity to purchase more BTC (for idiots)
8k to 6k <----  one more golden opportunity to purchase more BTC (for idiots)
6k to 5k <----  one more golden opportunity to purchase more BTC (for idiots)
5k to 4k <----  one more golden opportunity to purchase more BTC (for idiots)
4k to 2.5k <----  one more golden opportunity to purchase more BTC (for idiots)
2.5k to ZERO <----  IDIOTS ARE BANKRUPT

(p.s: AT 2.5k MINING IS LOSS-MAKING AND ITS A DOOM)
[/color]
bigtitsmomma (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:56:18 PM

Of course it's going to breach. I'm full meh. I think we'll see 2-3 grand before it's over, perhaps even three figures for fun. Them's the breaks. Now people can go off and relax for a bit. Doubt they will though.

people just do not learn .... like it may reach 5.7k again before the final collapse but majority will see it as recovery and will ultimately loose everything 

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

The greatest trick the scammers ever pulled was convincing the world that a guy named Satoshi created BTC to free the world.
WinslowIII

Merit: 35

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:58:17 PM

[/color]

Why the fuck to idiots keep repeating this falsity?
If the price goes down to even $500 or less, bitcoin will not die, the number of miners will be much less, the difficulty will be much less and the remaining miners will just get a lot more coins. It will still be profitable to mine.
bigtitsmomma (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:03:10 PM

[/color]

If the price goes down to even $500 or less, bitcoin will not die, the number of miners will be much less, the difficulty will be much less and the remaining miners will just get a lot more coins. It will still be profitable to mine.

i know you truly believe in what you scribbled...
your faith wont save you btw...
Snaic

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:34:49 PM

Although the fall in the price of Bitcoin occurred after three weeks, and not after a week, as predicted, however, it can still be considered justified. The most reasonable explanation of the current situation on the market is the intentional activity of the whales in order to squeeze the mentally unstable and doubting cryptocurrency of their holders out of the market. If this is so, then after a certain time we will be able to observe a very good growth of the cryptocurrency market.

brsaltun

Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 10:44:20 PM

MAJOR RESISTANCE AT $4960 ..... IF IT IS BREACHED THEN SELL FOR YOUR LIFE

Many investors have agreed that there will be a time to invest, because now it is time to make full investment, because there is going to be a place again.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:36:14 AM

20k to 16k <----  golden opportunity to purchase more BTC (for idiots)
16k to 12k <----  one more golden opportunity to purchase more BTC (for idiots)
12k to 10k <----  one more golden opportunity to purchase more BTC (for idiots)
10k to 8k <----  one more golden opportunity to purchase more BTC (for idiots)
8k to 6k <----  one more golden opportunity to purchase more BTC (for idiots)
6k to 5k <----  one more golden opportunity to purchase more BTC (for idiots)
5k to 4k <----  one more golden opportunity to purchase more BTC (for idiots)
4k to 2.5k <----  one more golden opportunity to purchase more BTC (for idiots)
2.5k to ZERO <----  IDIOTS ARE BANKRUPT

[/color]
This is absolutely FUD, don't listen to this kind of speculation. I think we know the reason why the price of bitcoin is decreasing, like hardfork BCH, rejected ETFs, SEC statements, excessive FUD like this, and so on which makes many investors panic. the price of bitcoin will never reach zero everyone, I will guarantee it. how can a bitcoin that has tens of millions of users have 0 demand? this is absolutely bulshit...
bigtitsmomma (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:52:28 AM

Although the fall in the price of Bitcoin occurred after three weeks, and not after a week, as predicted, however, it can still be considered justified. The most reasonable explanation of the current situation on the market is the intentional activity of the whales in order to squeeze the mentally unstable and doubting cryptocurrency of their holders out of the market. If this is so, then after a certain time we will be able to observe a very good growth of the cryptocurrency market.

FUNNY HOW PEOPLE KEEP INVENTING FUNNY EXCUSES FOR THE FALL BUT NEVER ACCEPT ITS JUST A SCAM.

“In terms of cryptocurrencies, generally, I can say almost with certainty that they will come to a bad ending,” - Warren Buffet

EVERY IDIOT THINKS HE IS SMARTER THAN BUFFET. LOL!!!

bigtitsmomma (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:57:16 AM

Many investors have agreed that there will be a time to invest, because now it is time to make full investment, because there is going to be a place again.

YES SELL YOUR HOUSE, SELL YOUR CAR, SELL YOUR WIFE AND KIDS, SELL YOUR KIDNEY, SELL YOUR SOUL AND MAKE FULL "INVESTMENT".

bigtitsmomma (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:00:36 AM

[/color]
This is absolutely FUD, don't listen to this kind of speculation. I think we know the reason why the price of bitcoin is decreasing, like hardfork BCH, rejected ETFs, SEC statements, excessive FUD like this, and so on which makes many investors panic. the price of bitcoin will never reach zero everyone, I will guarantee it. how can a bitcoin that has tens of millions of users have 0 demand? this is absolutely bulshit...

KEEP GIVING EXCUSES, BUT JUST DO NOT ACCEPT THAT BITCOIN (and cryptos in general) IS A SCAM. YOU GUYS ARE SMARTER THAN GATES AND BUFFET.
bigtitsmomma (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:52:56 AM

NEXT SUPPORT at $1000
bigtitsmomma (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:15:53 PM

people just do not learn .... like it may reach 5.7k again before the final collapse but majority will see it as recovery and will ultimately loose everything 

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

The greatest trick the scammers ever pulled was convincing the world that a guy named Satoshi created BTC to free the world.

LIKE I SAID EARLIER... ITS A BULL TRAP
NoobyIntellecutual

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:20:46 AM

This is rather hilarious because you are giving the time span in which market of Bitcoin will collapse and this is a joke. How can a market with market cap a trillion dollars collapse in one week? Better make good speculations about the rise.
sheenaedago

Activity: 262

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:31:11 AM

I believe bitcoin has a capacity to overpass this kind of bearishness and will go throughout a massive prospectus in crypto market. Perhaps, this asset was resembled by many, so it has a possibility to pump up imeensely by this year and hopefully be consistent.
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:45:23 AM

Its currently priced at $ 4k5 and that would be a very bad price. I think the market is down and the price of bitcoin will stop at 3k $. That may be a chance to get rich, but it's only for those who have a lot of money to try their luck. It is not for the poor like us.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:14:53 PM

NEXT SUPPORT at $1000

I think words like this are a joke/insult that is very excessive and outrageous. We admit bitcoin has plunged to $ 4585, but we remain unsure, if it will fall lower by a depth of $ 1000, unless the big whale troupe will re-manipulate the price of bitcoin with a large amount of funds that he already has.

bigtitsmomma (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:28:09 AM

This is rather hilarious because you are giving the time span in which market of Bitcoin will collapse and this is a joke. How can a market with market cap a trillion dollars collapse in one week? Better make good speculations about the rise.

I believe bitcoin has a capacity to overpass this kind of bearishness and will go throughout a massive prospectus in crypto market. Perhaps, this asset was resembled by many, so it has a possibility to pump up imeensely by this year and hopefully be consistent.

Its currently priced at $ 4k5 and that would be a very bad price. I think the market is down and the price of bitcoin will stop at 3k $. That may be a chance to get rich, but it's only for those who have a lot of money to try their luck. It is not for the poor like us.

I think words like this are a joke/insult that is very excessive and outrageous. We admit bitcoin has plunged to $ 4585, but we remain unsure, if it will fall lower by a depth of $ 1000, unless the big whale troupe will re-manipulate the price of bitcoin with a large amount of funds that he already has.

TO ALL YOU MISGUIDED SOULS. I STILL STAND FIRM ON MY PREDICTIONS-

[1] 4k BREACH BEFORE END OF THIS MONTH (i.e within a week)
[2] 1k WITHIN 30 DAYS.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:33:29 PM

[/color]

So who cares if our faith don’t save us?anyway this is our money and decisions right?Are you affected if we lose all that we invested?if not then better shut up your mouth and make a living because we will stand for what we believe is right
bigtitsmomma (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:17:20 PM

[/color]

So who cares if our faith don’t save us?anyway this is our money and decisions right?Are you affected if we lose all that we invested?if not then better shut up your mouth and make a living because we will stand for what we believe is right

Lol who said I am affected. But if someone comes to my thread and spread stupidity, its my just right to nip that stupidity in the bud..... In trading, stupidity is very very infectious.... and you are infected rightnow.

I REST MY CASE.
BayAngelo

Merit: 17

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:31:28 PM

[2] 1k WITHIN 30 DAYS.

I BELIEVED YOU. NOT BECAUSE OF YOUR LAST Quote. the chart says it all. you were perfect with your predictions. it looks like majority of the people in this forum are just optimistic about bitcoin without any proper strategy on how trading work.  the volatility was clear. the market signs was there that demand was going down. no strong force to maintain the current prize. everyone was expecting a magic to happen. and finally it strucked. BOOOOOMMMM. WE WENT DOWN. OVER 100 MILLION VANISHED FROM THE MARKET.
Terrible it is.

it will still go down as you predicted but not to the level of 1k

BayAngelo

Merit: 17

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:47:01 PM

Well, it obviously happened! Sometimes the problem with this community is people are blind to see what others are trying to say regardless of whether is right or wrong until when the shit happens.

Honestly you have an amazing heart. you said the whole truth. still people will make flimsy excuses to conteract his prediction. yet the price keeps failing. 

bigtitsmomma (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:24:16 AM

[2] 1k WITHIN 30 DAYS.

The greatest trick the scammers ever pulled was convincing the world that there existed a guy named Satoshi who created BTC to free the world of Govt Money..... BIGGEST SCAM OF THE CENTURY

airdrophunter

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:24:03 PM

It's already been expected since bitcoin's market price and capitalization is volatile. Indeed, it plunges down to 3,000$ making it as its all time low so far this year. I believe there will also be a good reversal of its market cap and price before this year ends.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Initscri

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 04:52:06 AM

Honestly you have an amazing heart. you said the whole truth. still people will make flimsy excuses to conteract his prediction. yet the price keeps failing. 

To be fair, we could just as easily see a recovery. There has been some recovery in the past 24 hours, so I don't think we're going to go straight to the bottom sort-to-speak.

bigtitsmomma (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:48:42 AM

To be fair, we could just as easily see a recovery. There has been some recovery in the past 24 hours, so I don't think we're going to go straight to the bottom sort-to-speak.

GOOGLE - "BULL TRAP"
bigtitsmomma (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:15:11 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2018, 12:02:46 PM by bigtitsmomma

SO HOW ARE ALL THE NINCOMPOOPS TODAY??? STILL ACCUMULATING THE GARBAGE???
bigtitsmomma (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 12:06:43 PM

बहुत बुरी गांड फटने वाली हैं माँ के लौडों
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 12:13:44 PM

Writing big letters doesn't make your point more valid!!

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
bigtitsmomma (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:04:26 AM

Writing big letters doesn't make your point more valid!!

But empirical evidences against my predictions does....LOL
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: