Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:11:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is about to collapse this week  (Read 1487 times)
bigtitsmomma (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:38:07 PM

MAJOR SUPPORT AT $4960 ..... IF IT IS BREACHED THEN SELL FOR YOUR LIFE

I HAVE STARTED THIS THREAD BTW

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:43:25 PM

MAJOR RESISTANCE AT $4960 ..... IF IT IS BREACHED THEN SELL FOR YOUR LIFE

Of course it's going to breach. I'm full meh. I think we'll see 2-3 grand before it's over, perhaps even three figures for fun. Them's the breaks. Now people can go off and relax for a bit. Doubt they will though.
bigtitsmomma (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:47:02 PM

Nothing's new with this post. Bitcoin collapse has been predicted many times before. There are also too many times that bitcoin was declared dead. As for me, I think this golden opportunity to purchase more BTC than before is going to be a benefit in the long run. We'll see next year if it skyrockets. If not, then let it be - more time to collect more funds.

20k to 16k <----  golden opportunity to purchase more BTC (for idiots)
16k to 12k <----  one more golden opportunity to purchase more BTC (for idiots)
12k to 10k <----  one more golden opportunity to purchase more BTC (for idiots)
10k to 8k <----  one more golden opportunity to purchase more BTC (for idiots)
8k to 6k <----  one more golden opportunity to purchase more BTC (for idiots)
6k to 5k <----  one more golden opportunity to purchase more BTC (for idiots)
5k to 4k <----  one more golden opportunity to purchase more BTC (for idiots)
4k to 2.5k <----  one more golden opportunity to purchase more BTC (for idiots)
2.5k to ZERO <----  IDIOTS ARE BANKRUPT

(p.s: AT 2.5k MINING IS LOSS-MAKING AND ITS A DOOM)
[/color]
bigtitsmomma (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:56:18 PM

Of course it's going to breach. I'm full meh. I think we'll see 2-3 grand before it's over, perhaps even three figures for fun. Them's the breaks. Now people can go off and relax for a bit. Doubt they will though.

people just do not learn .... like it may reach 5.7k again before the final collapse but majority will see it as recovery and will ultimately loose everything 

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

The greatest trick the scammers ever pulled was convincing the world that a guy named Satoshi created BTC to free the world.
WinslowIII

Activity: 308
Merit: 35

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:58:17 PM

Nothing's new with this post. Bitcoin collapse has been predicted many times before. There are also too many times that bitcoin was declared dead. As for me, I think this golden opportunity to purchase more BTC than before is going to be a benefit in the long run. We'll see next year if it skyrockets. If not, then let it be - more time to collect more funds.

[/color]

Why the fuck to idiots keep repeating this falsity?
If the price goes down to even $500 or less, bitcoin will not die, the number of miners will be much less, the difficulty will be much less and the remaining miners will just get a lot more coins. It will still be profitable to mine.
bigtitsmomma (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:03:10 PM

[/color]

If the price goes down to even $500 or less, bitcoin will not die, the number of miners will be much less, the difficulty will be much less and the remaining miners will just get a lot more coins. It will still be profitable to mine.

i know you truly believe in what you scribbled...
your faith wont save you btw...
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:34:49 PM

check out the, volume and MACD trends.Volume is dipping very very rapidly .....its over guys... get out while you can ....

you said " Bitcoin is about to collapse this week". How about now? No collapse. nothing special happen. please do not post something like this if you don't have the clearest clue. thanks. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Although the fall in the price of Bitcoin occurred after three weeks, and not after a week, as predicted, however, it can still be considered justified. The most reasonable explanation of the current situation on the market is the intentional activity of the whales in order to squeeze the mentally unstable and doubting cryptocurrency of their holders out of the market. If this is so, then after a certain time we will be able to observe a very good growth of the cryptocurrency market.

brsaltun

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 10:44:20 PM

MAJOR RESISTANCE AT $4960 ..... IF IT IS BREACHED THEN SELL FOR YOUR LIFE

Many investors have agreed that there will be a time to invest, because now it is time to make full investment, because there is going to be a place again.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:36:14 AM

20k to 16k <----  golden opportunity to purchase more BTC (for idiots)
16k to 12k <----  one more golden opportunity to purchase more BTC (for idiots)
12k to 10k <----  one more golden opportunity to purchase more BTC (for idiots)
10k to 8k <----  one more golden opportunity to purchase more BTC (for idiots)
8k to 6k <----  one more golden opportunity to purchase more BTC (for idiots)
6k to 5k <----  one more golden opportunity to purchase more BTC (for idiots)
5k to 4k <----  one more golden opportunity to purchase more BTC (for idiots)
4k to 2.5k <----  one more golden opportunity to purchase more BTC (for idiots)
2.5k to ZERO <----  IDIOTS ARE BANKRUPT

[/color]
This is absolutely FUD, don't listen to this kind of speculation. I think we know the reason why the price of bitcoin is decreasing, like hardfork BCH, rejected ETFs, SEC statements, excessive FUD like this, and so on which makes many investors panic. the price of bitcoin will never reach zero everyone, I will guarantee it. how can a bitcoin that has tens of millions of users have 0 demand? this is absolutely bulshit...
bigtitsmomma (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:52:28 AM

Although the fall in the price of Bitcoin occurred after three weeks, and not after a week, as predicted, however, it can still be considered justified. The most reasonable explanation of the current situation on the market is the intentional activity of the whales in order to squeeze the mentally unstable and doubting cryptocurrency of their holders out of the market. If this is so, then after a certain time we will be able to observe a very good growth of the cryptocurrency market.

FUNNY HOW PEOPLE KEEP INVENTING FUNNY EXCUSES FOR THE FALL BUT NEVER ACCEPT ITS JUST A SCAM.

“In terms of cryptocurrencies, generally, I can say almost with certainty that they will come to a bad ending,” - Warren Buffet

EVERY IDIOT THINKS HE IS SMARTER THAN BUFFET. LOL!!!

bigtitsmomma (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:57:16 AM

Many investors have agreed that there will be a time to invest, because now it is time to make full investment, because there is going to be a place again.

YES SELL YOUR HOUSE, SELL YOUR CAR, SELL YOUR WIFE AND KIDS, SELL YOUR KIDNEY, SELL YOUR SOUL AND MAKE FULL "INVESTMENT".

bigtitsmomma (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:00:36 AM

[/color]
This is absolutely FUD, don't listen to this kind of speculation. I think we know the reason why the price of bitcoin is decreasing, like hardfork BCH, rejected ETFs, SEC statements, excessive FUD like this, and so on which makes many investors panic. the price of bitcoin will never reach zero everyone, I will guarantee it. how can a bitcoin that has tens of millions of users have 0 demand? this is absolutely bulshit...

KEEP GIVING EXCUSES, BUT JUST DO NOT ACCEPT THAT BITCOIN (and cryptos in general) IS A SCAM. YOU GUYS ARE SMARTER THAN GATES AND BUFFET.
bigtitsmomma (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:52:56 AM

NEXT SUPPORT at $1000
bigtitsmomma (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:15:53 PM

people just do not learn .... like it may reach 5.7k again before the final collapse but majority will see it as recovery and will ultimately loose everything 

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

The greatest trick the scammers ever pulled was convincing the world that a guy named Satoshi created BTC to free the world.

LIKE I SAID EARLIER... ITS A BULL TRAP
NoobyIntellecutual

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:20:46 AM

I really don't understand you guys, it's not the end of the world if the price goes down. That is volatility. Besides the dump is not that big so I don't understand all this drama.
This is rather hilarious because you are giving the time span in which market of Bitcoin will collapse and this is a joke. How can a market with market cap a trillion dollars collapse in one week? Better make good speculations about the rise.
sheenaedago

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:31:11 AM

I believe bitcoin has a capacity to overpass this kind of bearishness and will go throughout a massive prospectus in crypto market. Perhaps, this asset was resembled by many, so it has a possibility to pump up imeensely by this year and hopefully be consistent.
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:45:23 AM

check out the, volume and MACD trends.Volume is dipping very very rapidly .....its over guys... get out while you can ....

Its currently priced at $ 4k5 and that would be a very bad price. I think the market is down and the price of bitcoin will stop at 3k $. That may be a chance to get rich, but it's only for those who have a lot of money to try their luck. It is not for the poor like us.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:14:53 PM

NEXT SUPPORT at $1000

I think words like this are a joke/insult that is very excessive and outrageous. We admit bitcoin has plunged to $ 4585, but we remain unsure, if it will fall lower by a depth of $ 1000, unless the big whale troupe will re-manipulate the price of bitcoin with a large amount of funds that he already has.

bigtitsmomma (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:28:09 AM

I really don't understand you guys, it's not the end of the world if the price goes down. That is volatility. Besides the dump is not that big so I don't understand all this drama.
This is rather hilarious because you are giving the time span in which market of Bitcoin will collapse and this is a joke. How can a market with market cap a trillion dollars collapse in one week? Better make good speculations about the rise.

I believe bitcoin has a capacity to overpass this kind of bearishness and will go throughout a massive prospectus in crypto market. Perhaps, this asset was resembled by many, so it has a possibility to pump up imeensely by this year and hopefully be consistent.

Its currently priced at $ 4k5 and that would be a very bad price. I think the market is down and the price of bitcoin will stop at 3k $. That may be a chance to get rich, but it's only for those who have a lot of money to try their luck. It is not for the poor like us.

I think words like this are a joke/insult that is very excessive and outrageous. We admit bitcoin has plunged to $ 4585, but we remain unsure, if it will fall lower by a depth of $ 1000, unless the big whale troupe will re-manipulate the price of bitcoin with a large amount of funds that he already has.

TO ALL YOU MISGUIDED SOULS. I STILL STAND FIRM ON MY PREDICTIONS-

[1] 4k BREACH BEFORE END OF THIS MONTH (i.e within a week)
[2] 1k WITHIN 30 DAYS.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:33:29 PM

[/color]

i know you truly believe in what you scribbled...
your faith wont save you btw...
So who cares if our faith don’t save us?anyway this is our money and decisions right?Are you affected if we lose all that we invested?if not then better shut up your mouth and make a living because we will stand for what we believe is right
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: