Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:30:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FAILED ICO - FAILED BOUNTIES  (Read 1719 times)
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:50:45 PM

Last year is the luckiest part of my life as a bounty hunter because I earned so much money at that time but this time seems bounty campaigns projects are also falling like cryptos.
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:53:05 PM

Hey, buddy, the bounty is not paid because Dama ico's failure is a common and common right. What makes us sick is when the project project is successful and the dev is run away / scam or they don't want to pay bounty even though their project is successful.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:53:23 PM

Is there someone here who really get some big profit with their bounties? I am sick and tired of failed Bounties that I joined, most of them didn't reward my works due to ICO failure.

Yes I was able to got my reward tokens although not so big since my rank is only jr member but definitelyn those high ranking members was received plenty of tokens because we are in the same ICO .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
abstmain

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:15:25 PM

Most of the projects are not successful because of lack investors. Also, the fund they raised. Because of the fluctuations in ETH and BTC price, some also fail to run projects. It really hurts.
EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:20:03 PM

Most of the projects are not successful because of lack investors. Also, the fund they raised. Because of the fluctuations in ETH and BTC price, some also fail to run projects. It really hurts.
So you have to wait until the market becomes more active again. You may have to wait a long time, but nevertheless, such crises make competition much less. Now, many people have stopped bounty due to low payouts, and those who continue to do so can eventually receive a good income.
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:23:46 PM

Is there someone here who really get some big profit with their bounties? I am sick and tired of failed Bounties that I joined, most of them didn't reward my works due to ICO failure.

I have get some good profits fom some bounties, but some bounties look s tiring, The only thing we need to look out for is some reputable projects and we will like bounty hunting.
Fu Mei Mei

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 01:28:43 PM

if you have done make analysis before join bounty but still fails, my advice should be to join a bounty that pays using Bitcoin like a signature campaign but this campaign has quite high requirements and only members who have quality posts can join
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:32:20 PM

Are you really surprised? It's really hard now to find good bounty wich can earn even softcap but it stll possible, you just need do more research about ICO wich you promote. I'm almost sure that you just promote everythink that you can without learn about projects.
flying_bit

Activity: 434
Merit: 9

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:06:53 PM

I too experienced failed ICO and there's nothing to do but accept that our hard work will not be rewarded. That's just the risk we need to accept as bounty hunters. Then there's also ICO's pause their public token sale and we need to wait for many months which another risk as bounty hunter. Unfortunately even we do research as much as we can for ICO project we join there's still the risk of that project being unsuccessful so best to do is to join several project at the same time and/or wait for the progress of project you like and join later when they able to reached softcap but then it will also mean you may get less reward unlike those early supporter. 

Reality is the only thing that is real.
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:10:55 PM

You did not mention how many bounties have you been and what are the names of those bounties, this is something that makes the bounty hunters worry, doing bounty to a failed project but honestly we cannot have control over it.
starplaks

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:14:30 PM

Not only a year ago it was possible to make decent money with the help of bounty, now it is also quite possible, you just need to choose the companies more carefully!
yapa ve yalniz

Activity: 463
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:18:16 PM

this is purely a chance job.
 i am always telling this. if you have a chance you will win. patience is the most important business

mayan251

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 02:24:08 PM

I think the bounty hunters are now mature and rational. Not as blind as it was. Learn to pick projects on your own. There are fraudulent practices in any industry. This requires us to have a good ability to identify projects. Never say die. There are so many projects. There is always one you will choose the right one.

queennathalia

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:26:57 PM

Be sure that all the bounty you've was a good bounty and also ICO, Because if you're always join and join and you didn't know the whole project and you don't have any knowledge on the project you didn't understand the situation. Either you also don't know that all the project are fake or scam.
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:30:06 PM

For big profits, I have never got it. You have, to be observant here in the Bounty search. Look for Bounty with a good manager, and it's simple, i don't think it's difficult
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:33:19 PM

If you are not paid because the ICO was failed like didn't got the softcap or not crowdfunding then it is fair but if you're  not paid even if the the hard cap was made ,  so that 's not normal and need to be investigated
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:39:35 PM

Well, that is the main reason why it is absolutely necessary to analyze (at least on the surface level) the projects behind the opened bounties and not just blindly joining everything you stumble upon. Most of the aforementioned projects wont reach their soft cap, so consequentially no payments will be made.
kramchers

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:44:21 PM

Failed ICO = Failed bounties.
There are some reasons why bounty is failed or participants got no payment on their work.
1. ICO is a scam!
2. Soft cap not reached.
3. ICO is not finished and stop by the team.

This is the sad part of the BOUNTY, but we should not stop and keep moving,.
rafa_uefa3

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:54:27 PM

days of big earn from bounties gone (so was said already in June), now only max upgraded acounts will give you some shares. Especially in signature campaign, also good choice to join to projects with fix rewards (if it's high enough for you) despite on the amount of participants in them.

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
Kekkins87

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:11:48 PM

Sorry but 99% of ico or bounty are scam...we must look for coins that are not ico or bounty but people are too stupid for this....I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...there is a good dose of luck of course, but you must always do your own researches...for example watch Elicoin in livecoinwatch , is not an ICO or bounty... it's a coin with low mc, low supply, PoW whit cpu, no premine, active dev...only trading it on CREX24 for now...do you own researches in the thread in bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3028302.0... people are too stupid for DYOR and got scammed by ICO or bounty...just my 2 cents...hope it helps...cheers
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: