Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:02:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FAILED ICO - FAILED BOUNTIES  (Read 1716 times)
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:16:45 PM

only little a few people who really get some big profit with their bounties, because this year there are many SCAM projects. I personally only get a small profit in my gift, this might be influenced by the current market conditions that are still declining.

With the experience you got now will surely help you to reach your desired best campaigns. Because not only you many people failed to choose the right project for getting paid because we don't have proper experience in choosing the right project. So experience is one of the most efficient things in every sector.

Choosing a bounty ico campaign is really a hard task and no one can master it even of he or she is already a veteran on the cryptocurrency scene .  that is why you cannot say that your experience can help here , what we trully need is luck so that we can somehow choose the legit ones over the thousand fake and scam projects .

The growing number failed ico bounties might also caused by a poor market condition because i noticed that last year where all cryptos are booming , the succes rate of picking an ico/bounty has also been raised .
I agree, and also the circumstances dictate how well you're going to do with bounty campaigns, in the previous year many people were making good money with bounty campaigns because the market of cryptocurrencies was giving profits that we have never seen before but now that the market is crashing it is almost impossible to make sufficient profits with bounty campaigns.
CPN99

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:53:25 AM

to avoid a failed project, you can join a bounty that has reached the softcap, usually projects that have reached the softcap on their sales have a great chance to distribute rewards to the bounty hunter.
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:22:46 AM

Is there someone here who really get some big profit with their bounties? I am sick and tired of failed Bounties that I joined, most of them didn't reward my works due to ICO failure.

I never receive big amount of money from the beginning by just joining bounty program because as you said there are many ICOs failure that is why those bounty project turn to be scam and their participants did not get their reward by just doing all task there in that bounty.

Maybe the solution of this big problem is take more time to gather more knowledge on how to distinguish which are possible project that can bring good future for us, and we need to learn how to recognize which   project are scam and possible to be scam in the future, so in that we can go away from that bounty and we can choose the good one.

hidrocop

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:53:42 PM

Now finding a really successful ICO project is like looking for a needle in a haystack. You don't have to think too much, if you get a reward, you'll be waiting for the bull season again.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:55:50 AM

Now finding a really successful ICO project is like looking for a needle in a haystack. You don't have to think too much, if you get a reward, you'll be waiting for the bull season again.

We need to wsit for another year in order to see bull run because market fluctuation are kept increasing. Now only successful projects are reaching their hard cap because they are showing their potential about their future developments.
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:45:13 AM

to avoid a failed project, you can join a bounty that has reached the softcap, usually projects that have reached the softcap on their sales have a great chance to distribute rewards to the bounty hunter.
What you say is true, why? because most rules bounty campaign, they will distribute bounty when they have reached the Softcap, Yeah that why if ICO not reach the softcap then bounty will fail as well
macstrong12

Activity: 230

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:19:04 PM

I have got some big rewards from some bounties that I participated before , like Nuclus vision bounty , but they were in 2017 , From middle of 2018 finding those kind of bounties has been very hard but i still believe we can get some fish even in stormy weather .
Furious 7

Activity: 2870
Merit: 665

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:49:58 PM

for 5 months I worked and I haven't got anything now. I began to doubt that bounty would be my main job. I have to find another job without leaving the bounty. one day I will find a good bounty.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Findingnemo

Activity: 2338
Merit: 763

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:46:19 PM

The crypto market is very low at the moment so new projects are merely getting any investors even when the bitcoin is struggling to get the cap values into it so ICOs are getting failed and even some ICOs which reached soft cap also returning their investment amount just because the price drop of the crypto currencies so you need to wait until the market gets recovered if you want to make profits from bounties.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:43:04 PM

Is there someone here who really get some big profit with their bounties? I am sick and tired of failed Bounties that I joined, most of them didn't reward my works due to ICO failure.

Most of us the same experience so I feel you that after your hard work and don't have reward it hurt to us. That's why we need to find a very good one project so we can earn too a good reward. Qw need to study the we want deeply so we k ow what will be the worth of that project.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:26:19 PM

Most of us the same experience so I feel you that after your hard work and don't have reward it hurt to us. That's why we need to find a very good one project so we can earn too a good reward. Qw need to study the we want deeply so we k ow what will be the worth of that project.
It is clear that bounties campaigns are not going to be profitable for some time so it is better for you to try to find other ways to get tokens during the bear market, I know it is not easy but if bounty campaigns are not profitable and are in fact turning out to be a complete waste of time it is better that you use your time to try to find some other way to make money in the market.
cryptobull3

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:56:43 PM

I know that and I have experienced a lot of those kind of bounties that never have been to anywhere , but what can we do?can we predict future?
I try to join to bounties with good bounty manager but still there is no guarantee that it has a happy ending!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
jebul2

Activity: 555

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 05:39:13 PM

do not complain about all your failures in participating in bounty and ico programs, not only are you tired but I also feel what you feel now, if my advice now is to find projects that are clearly in funding and good concepts with well-known partners in their fields and look for experienced managers too.

[
cleygaux

Activity: 656
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 01:23:58 PM

Most bounties I joined has become successful in ICOs this year however price of token is 90% less ICO price when listing on exchanges and its not good to bounty hunters like us I hope many managers start to pay us in eth and not in token some changes will be made.
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 01:43:56 PM

That one reason why i hate those ico sometimes, cause after working for almost two months you wont get nothing. What i do is to check first the project if its legit or.not.

Esterklu

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:37:54 PM

I can tell that got profit from project with failed ICO. They cut bounty payments, but distributed it. And also they did not stop to develop project, so this week i sold their tokens. And it is really strange, because sometimes i cant sell tokens from 'successful' projects, which raised millions $.
hidrocop

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:47:54 AM

I'm interested in crypto coin for 1.5 years, and I've actually earned $ 200-250 as a prize. But often stems from my own mistakes, need to know to sell when the price rises
dakiller

Activity: 174

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:35:17 AM

With the current bad situation, most hunters have no positive results. This is true, a lot of people feel tired just like you. I am also one of them.
gamer4156

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:45:09 AM

From month of April, ICO are getting failed and they are not able to pay their bounty hunters. Some of bounty managers transferred tokens but that tokens are not listed on any exchange. I will suggest you to participate in those bounties that are paying in ETH or BTC. Otherwise you will participate in 10 bounty campaigns and there is 50% change that you will get reward from one bounty campaign that will pays you.
dakiller

Activity: 174

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:08:35 PM

Bad markets make projects unable to call capital successfully. It's a common situation, all bounty hunters are going through the same situation as you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: