Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:36:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]CRUX COIN[POS+MN][CB+ESCODEX] INVITE BOUNTY || MERCHANTS BOUNTY  (Read 48573 times)
DreamerJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:32:59 PM

By the way about the listing. We were promised in the coming days will be listing on CryptoBridge. That would be good!
really so fast? if the token is listed, then I think it is very good because it shows the work of the team
kmntrci

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:42:42 PM

To successfully advertise a project you need quite a lot of money, because one bounty campaign is definitely not enough. It is necessary to order reviews on the project in well-known crypto resources.
Need an integrated approach. it should be a bounty company, advertising in Internet publications, and paid bloggers on YouTube.
We are not even talking about listing of this token on the exchange, because the project is at the initial stage of development and so far there are completely different tasks.
kmntrci

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:54:52 PM

I really like the idea of the CRUX COIN project. Especially to issue electronic debit cards. This requires a partnership of banks, manufacturers and retailers ... Are you prepared?
At this stage of development of cryptocurrency, I think the problem is that the public sector and the banking sector are not ready to accept cryptocurrency and legitimize them. As soon as this happens cryptocurrency will receive a new stage of its development!

The problem is rather that people are not ready and governments of many countries  refuse to cooperate . After all, they are afraid that the cryptocurrency market can get out of control.

On the one hand, they are right that the cryptocurrency is unstable, but on the other hand, the future lies behind it
I think that many projects can be implemented using the blockchain technology. In addition, there are quite a few projects that are waiting for implementation

Now most of the projects use the blockchain system, this is primarily security for their users.
In most cases, the blockchain really protects users and the information that they place in the system. The principle is simple, but effective.
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:05:36 PM

Passive income is nice. But I'm used to the good old coins that make the pump for x50))
I have never installed masternodes. Is it difficult for a technically unprepared person?

Oh, it's simple enough. I am sure the developers will have step by step instructions for beginners and you can easily run the masternode.
The main thing to determine for yourself whether you need it)
I agree, it's quite simple. The more you can ask a question in support, and it will help you.

Now there are quite a few intructions on the Internet, so you can search Google for a suitable video review on the Internet. The principle is the same, it will not be difficult to understand.
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:06:47 PM

By the way, does anyone know where to find information about how many masternodes have already been bought?

Developers should publish information about how many masternodes is sold, how many is available, and at what stage. All this is usually separated from the official website of the project.
When developers inform the community and investors about every smallest step in the project, this very well affects the attitude to the project.
For a project it is always necessary to inform your investors about the status and development and other details. I like that questions in the discussion are also answered by a member of the team.
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:07:53 PM

Yes, now there is a great need for new creative advertising. And blockchain I'm sure can handle this problem
In any case, the introduction of new technologies always have a positive effect on the development of projects! especially in IT!

I think that the project will be quite promising and it has a lot of technical features to interest a potential investor.
vozphongtom

Activity: 386

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:36:21 AM

Yes, now there is a great need for new creative advertising. And blockchain I'm sure can handle this problem
In any case, the introduction of new technologies always have a positive effect on the development of projects! especially in IT!

I think that the project will be quite promising and it has a lot of technical features to interest a potential investor.

Crux coin havea  Merchant Pay Network is support and  this is crypto need it  .

this is good investment and ICO will success .
Beltsymdd

Activity: 188
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:25:05 AM

A New Video Review About Crux Coin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM0tP314rF8
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:57:02 AM

All projects are entering the market with ambitious ambitions. The main thing is not to lose the fuse of the team and deliver the information to your potential "customers."
internetlift

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:58:50 AM

By the way about the listing. We were promised in the coming days will be listing on CryptoBridge. That would be good!
really so fast? if the token is listed, then I think it is very good because it shows the work of the team
Very interesting where your coin will be traded!!!!
Indeed, this is very good news. To the bounty already know where the coin is sold, it's a good sign for hunters and investors. I look forward to the list.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:06:12 AM

This is a super news !!! Immediately says that the team is working and of course will lead for a new investors in the project!
spawn4ever

Activity: 574
Merit: 111

vite

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:21:44 AM

However, how can you track where masternode. I thought that this can not be done ..

you can check everything in every blockchain

psp_

Merit: 105

The future is your Genome

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:29:15 AM

Of course, there are a lot of wealthy people among crypto investors, for many of them investing 1 gd or several Bitcoins in a project is a trifle. But unfortunately, not all are. For me, for example, the amount in 1BTC is a lot.

In the fall of 2018, investors became smarter and did not buy anything. In 2017, I could create an ICO myself and I think that I would collect at least $ 5-10 million. But the time is gone and now you have to invest in ICO
And I will not say that 1 BTC is a trifle. The majority of small investors left the cryptocurrency market for a time. Those who remained at a loss and carefully invest
You're right! Now it is very difficult to collect less serious money. Investors are afraid to take risks in this falling market.
its not most expensive master node today anyway. If it will be profitable than developers will sold them
I3arni

Activity: 616

HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:36:16 AM

Coins with masternodes today is a good alternative to mining. Due to low profitability, mining becomes unprofitable. But masternodes able to make a good profit.
masternode is a mining but with other algorytm (PoS/PoW)
GucciGangClub

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:32:54 AM

I think it is the one of best and greatest project.. Because the developers are so smart and hard worker.. And they are experience person of about crypto currency network & market.. So i think all perticipants will get a very learg benifit from this coin..
I would like to believe that your fishing will be true. I myself am in search of a crypto project for my investment.
We will find out only in time whether the project is true and how much money it will bring to its investors.
When the project will win fame and fame among investors, it will be too late for investors to invest in it. You need to invest at an early stage to get the maximum profit!
But it is necessary to understand that there are huge risks in this case. Because you can run into scam!
Absolutely correct. But such a promising project as Crux does not scam, so it is better to invest early.
I started checking this project more thoroughly Ana I think it is rather promising, but still I am doubting about investing. It is so difficult to decide..
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:45:00 AM

Absolutely correct. But such a promising project as Crux does not scam, so it is better to invest early.
The CRUX project really looks good. Of course, it is too early to judge, but in my opinion this is a good option for investing.
Unfortunately, if you decide for a long time to invest or not, then the coins at a good price will be disassembled and you will have to take more
In order to average my investments in projects, I usually use purchases according to the staircase methods - that is, I place orders with a small interval between each other. so i can get the average price.
I am not a professional trader and it is quite hard to understand you)) however I prefer using cascading methods when buying some tokens, because it is more safe
DreamerJ

Merit: 2

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:13:37 AM

it is quite possible that in the very near future, investments in a cryptoproject with a masternodes will gain a new wave of popularity! I think that will be so!
Masternodes are really good replacement of mining, buy the way it is quite profitable especially with 10% profit monthly
kmntrci

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:16:39 AM

There is No Question about Scam.

We are Happy to Announce that Crux Coin has been Added as a Payment Currency to https://www.paycc.io/

While Merchants integrating  https://www.paycc.io/ Automatically Crux Coin is a Payment CUrrency now
Hello! Is the validity of signature registration valid?
Its valid
The minimum number of coins for the master node?
As far as I know, you need to have 2,500 coins to launch the CRUX COIN masternode. Approximate cost declared in the amount of 1 BTC.
1 BTC is a lot of money. For small investors, this is a huge amount. it turns out that only large investors can afford to buy masternodes!
Masternodes are really expensive and it is one of the biggest problems. So I would say it couldn’t replace mining, because much more people could afford it.
Guardsman

Merit: 117

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:47:30 AM

its not most expensive master node today anyway. If it will be profitable than developers will sold them
It is clear that not the most expensive. But to compare with the same Dash or PIVX makes no sense. When they got out they were quite inexpensive.
spawn4ever

Merit: 111

vite

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:55:21 AM

come on dude
Masternodes are really good replacement of mining, buy the way it is quite profitable especially with 10% profit monthly
in some projects token issued buy masternodes and its call PoS

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: