Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:56:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][MFIT] MFIT COIN: Transforming the Fitness Industry with Blockchain🔥  (Read 45245 times)
MFIT COIN (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:43:12 PM

Good evening. Who knows why the price of a token has dropped so much?
I think this is due to the fact that someone has sold relatively a lot of tokens at a low price.
Perhaps this is also because all top cryptocurrencies also fall in price. This is normal on the market.

The market is bearish now. Many people are sitting out on the sidelines until.clearer direction emerges.
MFIT COIN (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:48:23 PM

Good evening. Who knows why the price of a token has dropped so much?

The market is pretty bearish now. Prices will recover in due time.
MFIT COIN (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:00:50 PM

Is it true that I can get passive income thanks to MFIT?

Yes. Masternode generates daily rewards, which when sold in the open market, provides passive income to the investor.
Planton

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:00:13 PM

this project looks promising the managing team is also like a great team, we are all looking forward to the development of this project, hopefully more investors will enliven this project to be as successful as the team planned.
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:57:36 PM

this project looks promising the managing team is also like a great team, we are all looking forward to the development of this project, hopefully more investors will enliven this project to be as successful as the team planned.

There could also be a good reason behind investors hesitance. It may be a sign that there are other projects with higher potential.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 09:17:33 PM

There could also be a good reason behind investors hesitance. It may be a sign that there are other projects with higher potential.

I'm sure more will start to come into MFIT as the project gains more exposure. This project is still very young and has a long way to go before we start seeing more people buy and hold masternodes. I'm in the process of working towards owning a masternode myself as I believe in the long term prospects of MFIT.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
maximumcoin

Activity: 487

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:31:48 AM

I'm sure more will start to come into MFIT as the project gains more exposure. This project is still very young and has a long way to go before we start seeing more people buy and hold masternodes. I'm in the process of working towards owning a masternode myself as I believe in the long term prospects of MFIT.
More exposures, higher attention, higher probability to have new flow of dramatic capital.
Together, they might result in good movements of price.
Long journey to come for MFIT.

kimtaek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:23:29 AM

is the MFIT Coin can only be used in the MFIT wallet? if there a possibility that can be transfer to MEW?
pavan@hosur

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:27:50 PM

just trying to build my portfolio back up… so, here's the question, how risky do you think this investment is? MFIT coin, that is

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
proo7

Activity: 210
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:23:08 PM

It would be good to see more active people exploring this coin.
Real people and coin can have real use case in combat sports
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 10:13:43 PM

MFIT for me is a long term hold as the dev team are self funding this project which is good when the market takes a downtrend which we are currently seeing. Another thing is that MFIT team have the experience in this industry they are in which gives me confidence in the project even more and its just a matter of time before more people know about this great project.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:38:34 AM

Gaining exposure these days is a hard task to achieve. You need to stand out somehow and the most important thing that investors are after is ROI. If they don't believe MFIT is competitive in terms of opportunity cost, it will be hard to attract more investors.
proo7

Activity: 210
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:11:43 AM

I was BANNED from discord after I ask a question
why is premine top address used for staking non-stop....
BAN was the answer.... Undecided

Evidance:
http://142.93.162.83/richlist
http://archive.fo/kXfqK

http://142.93.162.83/address/MFR3isrdRWCPeUYM4smAJminFsdjfeKG8P
http://archive.fo/vGAB2

darkshine

Activity: 299

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:46:52 PM

I was BANNED from discord after I ask a question
why is premine top address used for staking non-stop....
BAN was the answer.... Undecided

Evidance:
http://142.93.162.83/richlist
http://archive.fo/kXfqK

http://142.93.162.83/address/MFR3isrdRWCPeUYM4smAJminFsdjfeKG8P
http://archive.fo/vGAB2

It is very strange. Try writing in support or in the Telegram channel. Perhaps this is a mistake.
Lewis612

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:07:54 PM

Good evening friends. Any positive news about the project? I have been following this project for a long time, but lately I have not come here.
allfriends88

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:13:47 PM

MFIT for me is a long term hold as the dev team are self funding this project which is good when the market takes a downtrend which we are currently seeing. Another thing is that MFIT team have the experience in this industry they are in which gives me confidence in the project even more and its just a matter of time before more people know about this great project.
I can not disagree with you.
Personally, I bought MFIT four weeks ago, and has still hold them all for my long term investment.
at least, I will hold them all till the end of 2019.
long-term investment is the best, although there is only a slight movement but a coin they will show increased slowly, there was little risk of a given.
AKGoofy

Activity: 90

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:14:32 PM

Good evening friends. Any positive news about the project? I have been following this project for a long time, but lately I have not come here.
Good evening. Read above, there is news about the project. Here regularly write posts about the project, stay tuned.
Ierusalim

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:16:08 PM

Good evening. Read above, there is news about the project. Here regularly write posts about the project, stay tuned.

It's from Discord:

"@everyone
Advisors of MFIT will be coming out with a plan to stabilize the price in preparation for their foray into China and launch of their ecommerce platforms. We can't run any ecommerce when price is volatile. The plan will benefit GENUINE INVESTORS in the long run."

Wink Wink Wink
Ierusalim

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:39:23 PM

It's from Discord:

"@everyone
Advisors of MFIT will be coming out with a plan to stabilize the price in preparation for their foray into China and launch of their ecommerce platforms. We can't run any ecommerce when price is volatile. The plan will benefit GENUINE INVESTORS in the long run."

Wink Wink Wink

now good time to invest. everyone can buy here - https://crex24.com/ru/exchange/MFIT-BTC
Ierusalim

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:30:28 AM

It's from Discord:

"@everyone

Wink Wink Wink

now good time to invest. everyone can buy here - https://crex24.com/ru/exchange/MFIT-BTC

I said yesterday  need to buy) bought from 1000 sat to 1700 sat. and many have removed orders from the sale.  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: