Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:37:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency - future?  (Read 21418 times)
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 10:22:14 PM

I think, some cryptocurrency will surely survive and some will not, and this cryptocurrency that survived after the hyped years will surely have its purpose as a important technology or innovation in our daily lives. Cryptocurrency has a future as long as its application is vital to our further improvement.
Most altcoins are not going to survive, even many coins that have not been released yet will probably not be around in just a few months, so if you are worried about in which coin to invest probably the best candidate is bitcoin, it is true that it has a huge volatility but we know it is not going to disappear and it is still going to be the leader of the market for decades to come so anyone that is thinking about long term investment should have a significant portion of his investments in bitcoin.

However if you are looking to get the most profits out of your money then it could be a good idea to invest in ethereum and in other quality altcoins but the disadvantage of investing in such coins is that you need to check them up every day to see if everything is alright.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 12:17:07 AM

I believe in crypto but i think it will really not become a future of payment, because some other government really didnt accept crypto as a form of payment and some other other government really didn't issue a legalization of crypto and some other country banned it so I think it is really hard for crypto to become a future of payment.
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 02:00:55 AM

I believe in crypto but i think it will really not become a future of payment, because some other government really didnt accept crypto as a form of payment and some other other government really didn't issue a legalization of crypto and some other country banned it so I think it is really hard for crypto to become a future of payment.
For now, but in the future, I guess they will be force to accept.
My basis is that the growing adoption, and crypto has been proven a great currency for fast and cheap transaction.

Not only that, it's transparent as well.

Valhalaa
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 02:09:28 AM

if I see from the seemingly cryptocurency there is no clarity about what will happen in the future because it is very true that there are so many government regulations that should not be allowed because the rules are very unclear and many people feel loss after playing cryptocurrency
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 02:26:38 AM

Many aspects are in cryptocurrency. like a long-term investment. payment or only for collection of their digital assets. it's all up to every user who wants what the future of the cryptocurrency will be

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 06:24:42 AM

What do you think will happen with the cryptocurrency in the future?

I am still believe cryptocurrency market will survive like other investment market. If many project run and creating working product, people will aware about cryptocurrency and investing their money in market. If SEC approve bitcoin ETF, i think cryptocurrency market will growing more bigger
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 06:42:06 AM

the future of crypto currencies until now no one can know for sure how I think crypto currencies will grow rapidly because we know crypto currencies are created using technological developments and developments of course economic development must follow

Yes, cryptocurrency future is really bright because the technology behind the cryptocurrency has many advantages and it will improve the standard of their countries and their economic growth. The future seems to be very impressive because many big institutions will join into cryptocurrency in coming days because the technology is kept increasing.
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 12:18:28 PM

cryptocurrency in the future can be very good because all countries will grow and certainly it will have an impact on the condition of cryptocurrency prices that will develop a lot of the digital world and many will use blockchain technology and certainly cryptocurrency in the future will be better and more profitable.
Sergei80

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 01:24:42 PM

Cryptocurrencies obviously will not disappear. As you can see, the blockchain is being introduced wherever it can. Cryptocurrency can replace dollars or something. A blockchain will be a new way of processing information.
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 02:51:54 PM

cryptocurrency in the future can be very good because all countries will grow and certainly it will have an impact on the condition of cryptocurrency prices that will develop a lot of the digital world and many will use blockchain technology and certainly cryptocurrency in the future will be better and more profitable.
I agree. My hope is that bitcoin can be accepted throughout the country and eventually can be accepted as a payment instrument. thus increasing demand, so the price rises as we expect

Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 03:43:53 PM

It is quite obvious that cryptocurrency will become a common means of payment, such as Paypal, WebMoney and others. Only with its advantages or vice versa.  Roll Eyes

If we need to reach this level, we need to follow some steps. First of all there all still some technical parts that need to be adjusted and fixed. Bitcoin's lightning network is on the correct path. Also, buyin cryptocurrency needs to be easier and with more common procedures for the users. Right now, it is very hard to buy and uncertainty makes this environment harder to thrive.
cryptjh

Activity: 532
Merit: 185

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:39:43 PM

I still think mass  adoption are possible in the future. However most coin we know now will be forgotten in the years to come. Bitcoin will most likely also be the king in the future.
I also think that blockchain will be used for other things than money.
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 11:10:05 PM

It will sure become internationally acceptable as a mode of payment. I understand that people now are still confused with its usage but im sure they will realize it soon. So far, i guess its progress is already 45% knowing that there are more countries that accepts bitcoin as payment.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 04:39:58 AM

It will sure become internationally acceptable as a mode of payment. I understand that people now are still confused with its usage but im sure they will realize it soon. So far, i guess its progress is already 45% knowing that there are more countries that accepts bitcoin as payment.
that's good for us if more than 40% countries start accepts bitcoin as payment.actually other government should do the same policy.they just worry about bitcoin due to its price very volatile.but if they consider it as new technology i think they will get much benefits from cryptocurrency.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 09:19:00 AM

Cryptocurrency can become a global currency platform and is likely to replace traditional payment instruments. In the future, you can pay for your lunch with a cryptocurrency wallet, without the need for a credit card, payment system, or cash. Think of a lot of things you can buy and pay for the day that cryptocurrency can replace.

This could happen in the future. But its need government regulation and many country forbid and ban bitcoin if used for payment in merchant. I think cryptocurrency have a future but its need time. Its good for crypto community if we can use cryptocurrency in merchant

Wellyan

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 05:02:52 PM

crypto currency and its development I think it's a risk in investing because of the nature of the crypto currency itself, the future development of value and price cannot be predicted directly and so is its future development, strong conviction is needed before starting an investment
adamlillian

Activity: 459

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 05:41:05 PM

In my opinion, electronic money will return strongly after 6 years. Our world always needs advanced technologies to better serve people's lives.
Blockchain qualifies to become a superlative technology in the 21st century. Businesses will soon need blockchain technology to handle rapid purchases and our market will also start to rise.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
SnapDown22

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 06:38:53 PM

my opinion says that crypto will continue to grow over time because crypto is a new technology where now the level of crypto users has more and more even almost all countries have also received crypto so that crypto will continue to grow at any time.
In the development of crypto currencies, it takes investors who like you have a great confidence and patience because maybe you already understand all the risks that you will get in investing because confidence and patience are very important capital in investing
rika0223

Activity: 634
Merit: 128

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 09:23:35 PM

I think before starting an investment with a crypto currency investors may already understand all the risks and our belief is capital for these investments because the future of crypto currency nobody can know for sure
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 10:21:02 PM

my opinion says that crypto will continue to grow over time because crypto is a new technology where now the level of crypto users has more and more even almost all countries have also received crypto so that crypto will continue to grow at any time.
In the development of crypto currencies, it takes investors who like you have a great confidence and patience because maybe you already understand all the risks that you will get in investing because confidence and patience are very important capital in investing
The future is not in our hands we all know but going with the flow of cryptocurrency circulation will be take you to the good position in the future it will be trusted by from the beginning stage of cryptocurrency and definitely will work for all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: