Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:12:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency - future?  (Read 21418 times)
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 10:41:15 PM

Nobody knows the future, but in my opinion Bitcoin is designed to serve the community with the advantages it has in the future, everyone will use this digital currency, because it facilitates transactions and has good security, Hopefully all of that can be realized later.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
entebah

Activity: 1547
Merit: 153

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 09:07:32 AM

Nobody knows the future, but in my opinion Bitcoin is designed to serve the community with the advantages it has in the future, everyone will use this digital currency, because it facilitates transactions and has good security, Hopefully all of that can be realized later.
Yes, I hope Cryptocurrency can last into the future, because this digital currency is very good for the benefit of today's modern society, I can only support it for the progress of Cryptocurrency.

BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 09:31:29 AM

Cryptocurrency has a great future as it will lead the world's payment method to a revolutionary era where all intermediaries in a financial transactions will be eliminated. The governments are aware of the benefits of cryptocurrency but they afraid of the power it will give to the people. The question is, how long can the governments hold on to this fear? Eventually, cryptocurrency will be accepted by every country (It has already began with the central Bank of India authorizing cryptocurrency).

wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:26:03 PM

The future of bitcoin is promising but we do not know what will happen, even if I think that bitcoin will be adopted by an important segment of the world population I still have my doubts that the majority will do it, many people will consider it to be too complicated and they will not use it or even worse they will use it and then they are going to lose their money when their wallet gets hacked and they will freak out when they realize there is no way to get their money back.

I just hope that in the future someone designs a way to store your coins that is better than the current methods that require that we are very careful about what we do with our coins so we are not hacked.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:44:16 PM

There's a lot of prediction coming up around about the future of cryptocurrency. Well, we are heading to a more digital future so I believe there will be more and more cryptocurrencies to rise and there will be a wide adoption because there will be more and more institutions that will be creating their own cryptocurrencies and more companies and institutions are also embracing it.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
basty03

Activity: 304

0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:51:49 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2019, 11:44:51 PM by basty03

What do you think will happen with the cryptocurrency in the future?
I think the future of Cryptocurrency will be successful because every day we have new develop in every we do in crypto. Everyday have new learnings and also crypto is develop with the new technologies. So I think the future of crypto will be good.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:04:57 AM

There's a lot of prediction coming up around about the future of cryptocurrency.

That's normal, people love to predict and everyone has their own version based on many factors, mostly based on price action or news.

Well, we are heading to a more digital future so I believe there will be more and more cryptocurrencies to rise and there will be a wide adoption because there will be more and more institutions that will be creating their own cryptocurrencies and more companies and institutions are also embracing it.

That's likely to happen but it will take time before we will have that big adoption, but at least we don't loss our hope and we will continue to hold.
My strategy is to also invest in the future, I'd call my self an early adopter because crypto still has more room to grow.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:21:17 AM

I think the future of Cryptocurrency will be successful because every day we have new develop in every we do in crypto. Everyday have new learnings and also crypto is develop with the new technologies. So I think the future of crypto will be good.

We are seeing many new technologies implementing in this blockchain, with the government approvals the expansion of the blockchain will help the standard of implementing in all sectors. With this the adaptation will start increasing and more people will start investing into cryptocurrency.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:42:33 AM

We are seeing many new technologies implementing in this blockchain, with the government approvals the expansion of the blockchain will help the standard of implementing in all sectors. With this the adaptation will start increasing and more people will start investing into cryptocurrency.
Ongoing exchanging volumes, something show that way. Crypto adoption spreading like wildfire, we would better know crypto is the only way forward. Crypto has the ability to turn our fortunes around, individuals begin thinking similarly as early they have understood.
after you have such confidence, just how to regulate psychology to stay consistent with your goals. because many are desperate and panic, because what is expected is not coming soon
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 04:03:57 AM

Yes, I hope Cryptocurrency can last into the future
so , the whole time you are thinking that crypto can end ? wow man , crypto is too useful to have an ending . people already know the worth of cryptos   .

The future is not in our hands
if the future is not our hands then who do you think dictates our future ? other people ? government ?  no dude they dont  .  your future only depends on you  .  we all can make a crypto succeed if we are now going to support it in the form of buying them and hodling them  .
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:36:04 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2019, 09:29:10 PM by Cherylstar86

Ongoing exchanging volumes, something show that way. Crypto adoption spreading like wildfire, we would better know crypto is the only way forward. Crypto has the ability to turn our fortunes around, individuals begin thinking similarly as early they have understood.
There will be more developments to come, network will be strengthened, and demand will continue to grow. Aside from that, not only having an increase in the number of Bitcoiners but for more people to become more aware and be more educated about this technology. Let's stay positive, and be hopeful.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:44:44 AM

my opinion says that crypto will continue to grow over time because crypto is a new technology where now the level of crypto users has more and more even almost all countries have also received crypto so that crypto will continue to grow at any time.
In the development of crypto currencies, it takes investors who like you have a great confidence and patience because maybe you already understand all the risks that you will get in investing because confidence and patience are very important capital in investing
And we know that every year crypto users continue to grow, cryptocurrency is increasing, I think we can call it a good development
from crypto. so I think we can predict that the future of bitcoin will probably look beautiful
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:17:19 AM

There are only 2 choices that will occur in cryptocurrency in the future
First, cryptocurrency will be widely adopted by various parties including the government of a country if they consider the technology of cryptocurrency can be one of the financial solutions.
Second, cryptocurrency can disappear if all parties, individuals, agencies, and governments prohibit the use of cryptocurrency so that no more people use cryptocurrency.
Unblock_news

Activity: 186
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 08:45:35 AM

I think, it has been adopted by the mass and using it in our daily life such as; buy foods, pay it for goods and services, being use by many merchants, pay for the booking or restaurant. In short, we use it in all our activities in life just like fiat money.
Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 08:59:03 AM

I myself also still believe in the future of cryptocurrency is also a more brilliant future, because now it is also developing throughout the world, and can also help the country's economy.
tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 11:06:37 AM

I'm really sure that it will be the best thing that made in the history of technology and I think it will really appreciate by other people once it will get success. And it will really make sense when the currency will adopt by the other people who doesn't know yet Cryptocurrency.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
avarnet

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 12:30:38 PM

I myself also still believe in the future of cryptocurrency is also a more brilliant future, because now it is also developing throughout the world, and can also help the country's economy.
if in my opinion there are still many who believe in crypto has a bright future because someday crypto currencies will become more popular because the passage of time technology is increasingly sophisticated and crypto will also be increasingly legalized by the countries in the world
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 08:55:31 AM

I believe that cryptocurrencies market is going to do well in future and if we can take the risk and invest in time we would be able to take the advantage and make money in future.  Cryptocurrencies market is becoming popular and many young people are investing into lately.
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 10:16:12 AM

There will be more developments to come, network will be strengthened, and demand will continue to grow. Aside from that, not only having an increase in the number of Bitcoiners but for more people to become more aware and be more educated about this technology. Let's stay positive, and be hopeful.

I am agree. More development will come and people or company will realize cryptocurrency or blockchain will needed for every bussiness because its cutting a lot cost. The future of cryptocurrency will be more bright if government regulating this market and this will improve investor trust on cryptocurrency as investment
needtor22
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 11:44:50 AM

I am sure that bitcoin will be able to survive in the future but by having a stable value, if the value of bitcoin continues to fall and is not stable then chances are bitcoin will last very little because many bitcoin users will stop flowing using bitcoin, and if it does not have users then bitcoin will expire
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: