Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:23:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Another Promising Project: Zigi/Zigi Coin (Totally Worth Checking)  (Read 140 times)
makoitus (OP)

Activity: 211
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:17:31 PM

Good day everyone and I hope everything is going great with you in the Cryptoworld. You see I've been trying to look for promising projects or ICOs that I can support and do some bounty work with, and so far I have not seen anything good or something that really catches my attention. Or maybe I'm just not looking well enough?  Huh I don't know really  Cheesy But let's cut to the chase, the reason why I'm making this post it's because I have finally found something good! Something that shows a lot of potential and could be the next big thing in this business. I'm still checking them out and learning more about them right now but I just can't help but share this amazing project to everyone. So far here's what I know:

The whole Zigi projects/platforms are within their main website(In which I will be adding below) and in it there are 9 different projects/platforms(see below) for your needs and one coin - which Zigi Coin to support all of these projects.

https://www.zigi.be/: This is their main website or the platform that showcases all the other projects. Also you can see their Zigi mission together with the team working behind this awesome project.

These are the 9 other projects and a short description about it( Just to save you guys some time  Grin )

ZigiTrade.com: This will be their exchange.
ZigiCoin.com:  This is where you can buy their coins and maybe earn referral bonuses/rewards using your referral link.
ZigiPay.com: A payment platform using crypto and FIAT currencies.
ZigiSign.com: They aim to make a built in chip in your hands which connects you with your necessary  things daily, like paying for a cup of coffee and so on.
ZigiPool.com: This is where you can invest or sell real estate.
ZigiFlo.com:  Provides news or updates that's going on in the cryptoworld.
ZigiLink.com: A link shortener displaying ads at a transaction process so paying for affiliates.
ZigiPower.com: A solar power grid, mining development and managed trading investment opportunity for all.

So there it is guys, that's what I think about Zigi but you can actually learn more about them by visiting their website and reading their Whitepaper. In my opinion, this project or ICO is really promising and it would be a waste if we don't do anything to support them. Follow them in all their Social media accounts and be updated with their latest announcements. Spread the word about them as what I did, this will really help the project fulfill it's mission and reach it's goals.

This will be for now about Zigi, I will post something again once I found good ones. Please do share with me as well if you find anything good. Thanks for your time and good luck with all your endeavors.
Gastonic

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:23:58 PM

looks promising. 8 projects in 1 platform and pretty complete. Let me check this out. Wondering if they made their Official Announcement?
makoitus (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:27:59 PM

Indeed it is, thought of the same thing when I saw it. And as of right now, I'm still waiting for their reply in the Telegram channel.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:34:00 PM

LOL yeah sounds like  a serious contender.

Backing up the truck and getting rid of useless junk like bitcoin whilst I great projects like this are willing to exchange.

Sylvial

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:38:09 PM

There's a topic next to this one on this same subject. Seems to me like another shilling work being done by a group.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5059371.0

Not trying to be negative, but I hope people aren't swayed by the shill and actually confirm the project has all the products they've listed.
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:59:58 PM

I consider this just a hype I have not yet seen their announcement thread before but it will be great if they can launch a bounty campaign to market their project if they are going to launch their own ICO they also need marketing if they are not going to launch one with so many coins in the market, marketing is a big edge.
makoitus (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:25:30 PM

I consider this just a hype I have not yet seen their announcement thread before but it will be great if they can launch a bounty campaign to market their project if they are going to launch their own ICO they also need marketing if they are not going to launch one with so many coins in the market, marketing is a big edge.

Hopefully it's not just a hype, I really do hope once I participate in their bounty program I'll get something big in return  Grin But yeah, no official announcement yet thought, and I still haven't received a response from the core team about their plans and stuff. Hoping for the best.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: