Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:08:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Inactive dead coins awareness  (Read 787 times)
Milka86

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:08:01 AM

I am sure that many, especially hunters will support me in the fact that everyone has a huge number of coins of the dead in their wallets.Unfortunately, not all projects are listed, and if not all have sales volumes. There is a lot of garbage in cryptocurrency

Unfortunately it is . We are not always able to predict whether the movement and development of one or the other coins. Therefore, it is often necessary to store this garbage in the hope of a miracle . It also happened that for a long time the coin does not cause the volume on the exchange, and after a few years begins to move

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:16:40 PM

coin die is pretty much because of the nature of competition in crypto hardware. When not able to survive then it inevitably lost coin investor and long dead. It also did not escape the new coins that continue to come up with new things causing the old will be moved and easily forgotten.
Gopo6789

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:54:05 PM

Yes, I do not understand why you need to buy some strange coins and once again risk. There are also well-known and promising coins that are no longer 1 year in the coinmarketcap.

GOeureka   『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
Next-Gen Solution Shaping the Future of Online Hotel Booking
dicaprio

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:49:46 AM

There are not many such projects today, because so many projects still write about what they do and how they do it, because this is reflected in the investment of the project, many people today are interested in this.
Eat.Sleep.Bounty
Copper Member

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:08:06 PM

Thank you for giving that reliable information regarding on the dead coins. It is a good awareness to those investors especially new ones that are getting trapped in a fake pump. I am pretty sure when they read it, they can avoid any possible risk on dead coins.

Vinz1978

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:17:13 PM

"Dead coins" or "inactive coins" or "dying coins" are easy to identify by looking at the charts. It has no value and volume. How could an investor made a mistake by investing on it? The basic procedure that a cryptocurrency investor MUST DO before investing is DUE DILIGENCE.
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:57:16 PM

i think it's important to protect new cryptocurrency fans on some information like dead and inactive coins as every day new coins are pumping into blockchain market.
here this link will help you identify many dead and inactive coins, so you can avoid being losing your funds https://deadcoins.com and anyone have more to be added can let us know.
quite helpful what you say, but for me dead coins are coins that cannot compete with other coins in the market. I always analyze coins in the market, most coins that die are new coins. so if you invest in new coins, you must be more careful and careful, and analyze them in more detail before investing in them.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Hamphser

Activity: 2464
Merit: 325

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:30:01 PM

"Dead coins" or "inactive coins" or "dying coins" are easy to identify by looking at the charts. It has no value and volume. How could an investor made a mistake by investing on it? The basic procedure that a cryptocurrency investor MUST DO before investing is DUE DILIGENCE.
We might say its odd because taking such decision on investing to those coins are completely dumb but you cant really remove into other
persons or investors mind the hope or do gamble on investing to possible shitcoins that might shoot up its price or do have a miracle do happen and
make themselves rich.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:04:56 PM

Of course, there are such projects and there are a lot of them today, although I’m probably mistaken, because today the market is still behaving very strangely and yet people are trying to invest in something very significant and not in projects that have already lost confidence.
maometano

Activity: 268

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:42:17 PM

It is important to know the coins that are dead to avoid buying coins that are not, not only for newcomers, but for everything in this article, because every coin can die at any time. to avoid it you better invest in coins that are above 100 marketcaps or rather they are in the order of 10 and above. Coin analysis is very mandatory in this month which continues to fall.
OneCoinMan

Activity: 644
Merit: 12

Alternative investment banking platform

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:45:41 PM

A useful site, however a bit strange. Very inconvenient navigation and design, it is difficult to find what interests. And to study all the information on the site is simply useless. Think about it.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
BravO_o

Activity: 532
Merit: 165

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:48:00 PM

i think it's important to protect new cryptocurrency fans on some information like dead and inactive coins as every day new coins are pumping into blockchain market.
here this link will help you identify many dead and inactive coins, so you can avoid being losing your funds https://deadcoins.com and anyone have more to be added can let us know.
In Russian slang such coins are called "щиткoины". I fully agree that it is better to stay away from such coins, but in due time, I earned a lot of money on such coins
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 05:52:59 PM

I do not understand what benefits can be obtained from this site for beginners? After all, at any exchange, where someone puts up for sale like coins, it will be clear that the trading volume is zero.
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:32:14 PM

It is important to know which coins are inactive, without development as  many scam coins return after
some period  with false statements and they can mislead new investors who were not aware with their history.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:42:38 PM

Yes of course, and i have been seeing a lot of people actually investing on those shitcoins just expecting to see them making a x10 - x20 like it happened last year.

People need to realize that we need to make serious investments, not shitty ones expecting to make huge returns.

The market is not anymore the way that it used to be before

The data is really helpful. As there is a lot of investors out there who are fan of new coins, and majority of them does not often forget to check if the coin they are going after is dead or not. Hopefully, this list wil cover all the coins and others will add the name of the dead coins that haven't been mentioned here.

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

rickn

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:56:17 PM

This site is a thorough proof of the amount of fake and scam projects that have cheated and stole money from honest people. It is for this reason that market regulation is mandatory, so that there are clear rules for ICOs and protection of investors.
dipeco
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:18:32 PM

You should always be aware of such pumping coins, because I have faced this problem and have bought some coins with no trading volume. It was hard for my portfolio to overcome such coins and I strongly recommend to check this website and to stay away from such coins.
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:48:40 PM

Such an application would be very useful. Checking your coins takes a lot of time which is very tiring. And the ability to quickly identify and see the full picture of your coins would be a wonderful thing that every one of us probably dreams of.
Everglow

Activity: 287
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:52:28 PM

The site is really very helpful. I think 90% of the coins on the market today have fallen into that state, not working, which means it is dead. Marketing also does not solve many problems.
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:56:33 PM

I like this site and using time to time, very useful and thanks everyone who add true information there
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: