Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:48:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't buy bitcoin because it won't be fine  (Read 4674 times)
Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 08:52:41 AM

I will say that if you have more money , please and please buy Bitcoin and etheruem.
Just bag as much as you can afford now that the price is relatively very low.
Do not be like those who never bought btc in 2009 and we're agonizing later.
Life itself is a risk .
So grab this risk that is Bitcoin and etheruem now.
Don't miss out because of fear and some unfounded rumours.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Triwiyono

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:18:08 AM

every decision will have a risk. including by trying to invest in bitcoin, surely there will also be risks.
bitcoin if we are patient and smart, it will be very profitable. but if not, bitcoin will also be very detrimental. if you think not to buy bitcoin because it won't be fine, unlike other investors who want to look for profits, investors will continue to buy bitcoin if prices continue to be low because they believe that the price of bitcoin will rise.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:59:38 AM

i still believe in bitcoin and will continue to support bitcoin.
Blocktopian88

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:17:10 AM

I've heard about some reasons why bitcoin won't be fine, it's from the people who have doubts about bitcoin, one of the reasons is that bitcoin doesn't own value preservation assets, nothing could guarantee for it.
stiletos

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:24:29 PM

You transfer fiat in the form of electric signals over networks via plastic cards, sometimes via mobile apps; now what makes Bitcoin different? Maybe its because its not approved or supported by government, maybe its because its popular or became more popular than government backed central bank notes, you define Bitcoin as a ponzi, how ridiculous, even those who have been involved in ponzis would tell you there is no easier example of ponzis, than government backed financial institutions owned by government officials, friends and family. If you were under a government bank loan, paying interest on loans, you will realize sooner than later what banks truely are. Institutions built to enslave the common man while Governors, managers etc live in Porsche houses as a reward for doing nothing. Bitcoin isn't ponzi, its weakness is as a result of greed of a few, who ironical are banksters. 
TheLoser

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:35:03 PM

To believe or not to believe in bitcoin everyone chooses himself. Now there are more advanced technologies than bitcoin, so I suppose that in the future bitcoin may be shifted from the first place.
Thyristor

Activity: 471

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:07:26 PM

People have made lots of money with bitcoin, no it's not a Ponzi scheme you sell it just like anything else. Imagine that it's a piece of gold, just virtual.

@fxsurfer this guy saying Bitcoin is a ponzi scheme this is personal matter so i have no comment. And i think he don't what is ponzi scheme.
Maximum people lost big big amount to invested in Bitcoin this is my personal SURVEY. Who people selling BTC in 2017 those are got rich and millionaire.
Amevalentine

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:38:54 PM

for me bitcoin is not supposed to be good there is also a bad thing, i rate there is good and bad and i still survive here with bitcoin and i think it is good to depend on each one if this
giacatluong

Activity: 395

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:05:28 PM

I do not agree with this idea.We can still buy Bitcoin and keep the short-term still good. Although Bitcoin is down but does not mean it is not good and not potential. We buy it if it finds good with each personal.
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:09:17 PM

I do bought some BITCOIN at low and now i am just waiting.
To those who dont bought bitcoin will definitely in bad sides of the future.
We can see now a recovering market, and it will continue to grow!
anume123

Activity: 700

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:50:16 AM

It's better to buy bitcoins now because its price go down but also it's not easy to buy at this moment until the price of bitcoin continuing to decreasing its price at this days.

bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:03:35 AM

if you hate bitcoin this much, why are you even wasting your valuable time here? and why is such a crypto hater (you) spading crypto referral in signature forum-wide? - just double standard, making some catchy hate spreading post to get some referral signups!
walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:26:04 PM

If you are wise, you will ignore any negative news asking you not to buy bitcoin. Bitcoin is definitely going to be fine and you have to be part of it in order to have the experience. Buy now that the price is extremely low and wait for the great future ahead.
biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:34:00 PM

People have made lots of money with bitcoin, no it's not a Ponzi scheme you sell it just like anything else. Imagine that it's a piece of gold, just virtual.

Although it is really called the digital gold sometimes, it has nothing in common with the precious metal. Bitcoin volatility makes it unstable, and we never know if it goes up tomorrow or down.
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:13:54 PM

I think that despite all the disadvantages of bitcoin, which you have described, as well as the current position of the market, it still remains a very promising investment. He has a great future as a currency.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
WebTera

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:33:46 PM

And I still believe that the prospects of bitcoin in the world are real, and we should not be afraid to invest in it as the best achievement of the financial sphere in the 21st century. I keep supporting him because I see a future in him.
Lilmon

Activity: 475

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:53:29 PM

The problem is that everything is based on the intrinsic value of bitcoin, you put examples with real objects and that have a utility in this world, but you forget that the value of things are given by people, so although for you bitcoin is worth nothing, that does not mean that for me the same thing happens, and if the price is falling is because there are real people who are losing faith in technology, but as long as you have a cumulus of followers and users everything will be fine.
Elerntta

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:54:31 PM

Although it is really called the digital gold sometimes, it has nothing in common with the precious metal. Bitcoin volatility makes it unstable, and we never know if it goes up tomorrow or down.
But the volatility of bitcoin allows us to earn it much faster than gold. In addition, we can invest in both proven gold and modern digital bitcoin technology.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
loveinberlin

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:02:28 PM

I think that it is impossible to predict whether it will be fine or not. To my mind, it will be great to see how btc will flourish and will become the main digital currency. To my mind, it will be fine!
emililadjet

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:39:24 PM

The bitcoin Approaching the 0.618 fib retracement, will risk long positions here with tight stop loss. Good luck all 👍
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: