Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:52:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: idacpro - SCAM ICO - FAKE TEAM / stealing people's identity  (Read 809 times)
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:48:11 PM

Hi ICOEthics,
This is Thomas, the managing director of World Help Disability Welfare Foundation. I would like to address some of the questions you are asking. But before that I would also hope that you can clarify here in your thread why you intentionally missed out some of the important details in the letter I sent you. A lot of the answers you are looking for I have already tried to provide you with in that letter. So I am going to answer them again here.

1. Is World Help Disability Welfare Foundation and IDAC real?

Yes. World Help Disability Welfare Foundation is an officially registered organisation in Singapore with two aims - to help families and people with disabilities and to collect and analyse data which helps to develop new technologies for the disabled communities. It is rather strange for me to see that you purposely left out the part where I told you that we are able to provide you with the official government documents regarding our organisation which you can use to verify with the Singapore government. The government of Singapore is one of the most efficient and non corrupted government organisations in the world, I am sure they would be able to assist you should you require any clarification from them.

As for IDAC, it is a project that we are jointly developing with Zhongke Hive, a team of developers in China. The testnet is almost ready and will be released for testing soon after the ico. The platform is aimed at improving the current state of charity, where the management of charitable fund is highly centralised and untrackable. The project was partially inspired by some major cases of fraud and corruption, including the case of Haiti earthquake relief work where a huge sum of donation went missing under the management of the American Red Cross organisation.

2. Did we use fake IDs initially before our ICO sale?
Yes. And we have expressed our sincere apologies and provided you with a detailed explanation for it. Again you intentionally left out the details and instead, used the word 'lame' as your response. So I will try to provide the details here again. Like I mentioned earlier, the team mainly consists of Chinese engineers and developers (like a lot of the major crypto companies do) , who do not wish to reveal their identities due to the recent government crack down on any crypto related projects in China. The team members have other career commitments and some of them work in government funded organisations. So it is really very inconvenient and even risky for them to reveal their identities. However, after we found out about your post and learnt that there are people who actively look for dubious icos and give out warnings, we felt that you guys have a good cause and as developers, we should be responsible and honest for our product despite the risks that some of us might be taking. So we decided to stand by our creation, and replaced these fake IDs with real people from our team.

3. Did we pass KYC on ICObench?

Yes. We indeed passed all of the kyc tests ICObench requested for. I have no idea why you claimed that we did not pass any kyc test, that is simply untrue.

I hope I have answered some of your questions. If you need any more clarification, i am here to answer them. ICObench is requesting for extra kyc verifications at the moment, once that is done IDAC will be relisted because we are able to provide authentic proof of our work to them.

Some of the doubts can be clarified in this reply. The IDAC team is making a video at the moment to discuss what IDAC is in detail. Please stay tuned for that!

Lol you are funny Smiley  I dont give a damm how "detailed" your explanation is there is only one reason people use Fake IDs during ICO's you got caught now kindly F*ckoff.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:59:54 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2018, 06:06:36 PM by marlboroza

According to some investigation conducted, ICOEthics.com ranks at 5, 524, 013th, with ve
This isn't thread about ICOethics.
we are happy to answer any questions about IDAC
No, you are not. You are avoiding some posts here, for example my.

Can YOU create video of your team members including girl which is exposed as someone else and can you create video of your team members which failed ICObench's KYC test and can you create video of all team members? Do that and upload videos on youtube.

Or get the fuck out of here.

TomIDAC

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:31:49 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2018, 06:51:15 AM by TomIDAC

We have been trying to resolve the issue in a sensible and reasonable way, however it is quite obvious that ICOEthics are deliberately avoiding responding to proper reasonings and details -

1.no response to the fact that we are able to provide official documentations about our organisation in Singapore.

2. No response to the fact that we have a real testing net ready to be tested by users, which is already a far better proof of our product than anything else. Many of the icos do not even have a real system already developed.

3. No response to the fact about the Chinese government's stand on ico and how it affects the Chinese developers. News and details about the crack down can simply be found on google.

4. One more question, how much of your 'evidence' are real, how many of them are simply your accusations and assumptions, and perhaps you can try not to manipulate certain details by taking words and details out of context.

In the beginning we thought ICOEthics were a respectable team with good intentions, however the recent rude, discriminating and unprofessional response in the thread have already made it pretty clear what kind of people ICOEthics are. We have made mistakes and we have corrected them, same can't be said about you guys. We are planning to engage law service about this matter, as it is quite obvious that ICOEthics is not able to respond to proper questions and reasoning.
TomIDAC

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:44:08 AM

We have also noticed that you guys purposely take words out of context quite conveniently to facilitate your argument, very ethical and credible indeed. You guys asked for response and explanations in the first place and after we provided them you said you will simply not respond to them. Very professional and rational behaviour.
TomIDAC

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:54:11 AM

Hi ICOEthics,
This is Thomas, the managing director of World Help Disability Welfare Foundation. I would like to address some of the questions you are asking. But before that I would also hope that you can clarify here in your thread why you intentionally missed out some of the important details in the letter I sent you. A lot of the answers you are looking for I have already tried to provide you with in that letter. So I am going to answer them again here.

1. Is World Help Disability Welfare Foundation and IDAC real?

Yes. World Help Disability Welfare Foundation is an officially registered organisation in Singapore with two aims - to help families and people with disabilities and to collect and analyse data which helps to develop new technologies for the disabled communities. It is rather strange for me to see that you purposely left out the part where I told you that we are able to provide you with the official government documents regarding our organisation which you can use to verify with the Singapore government. The government of Singapore is one of the most efficient and non corrupted government organisations in the world, I am sure they would be able to assist you should you require any clarification from them.

As for IDAC, it is a project that we are jointly developing with Zhongke Hive, a team of developers in China. The testnet is almost ready and will be released for testing soon after the ico. The platform is aimed at improving the current state of charity, where the management of charitable fund is highly centralised and untrackable. The project was partially inspired by some major cases of fraud and corruption, including the case of Haiti earthquake relief work where a huge sum of donation went missing under the management of the American Red Cross organisation.

2. Did we use fake IDs initially before our ICO sale?
Yes. And we have expressed our sincere apologies and provided you with a detailed explanation for it. Again you intentionally left out the details and instead, used the word 'lame' as your response. So I will try to provide the details here again. Like I mentioned earlier, the team mainly consists of Chinese engineers and developers (like a lot of the major crypto companies do) , who do not wish to reveal their identities due to the recent government crack down on any crypto related projects in China. The team members have other career commitments and some of them work in government funded organisations. So it is really very inconvenient and even risky for them to reveal their identities. However, after we found out about your post and learnt that there are people who actively look for dubious icos and give out warnings, we felt that you guys have a good cause and as developers, we should be responsible and honest for our product despite the risks that some of us might be taking. So we decided to stand by our creation, and replaced these fake IDs with real people from our team.

3. Did we pass KYC on ICObench?

Yes. We indeed passed all of the kyc tests ICObench requested for. I have no idea why you claimed that we did not pass any kyc test, that is simply untrue.

I hope I have answered some of your questions. If you need any more clarification, i am here to answer them. ICObench is requesting for extra kyc verifications at the moment, once that is done IDAC will be relisted because we are able to provide authentic proof of our work to them.

Some of the doubts can be clarified in this reply. The IDAC team is making a video at the moment to discuss what IDAC is in detail. Please stay tuned for that!

Lol you are funny Smiley  I dont give a damm how "detailed" your explanation is there is only one reason people use Fake IDs during ICO's you got caught now kindly F*ckoff.

No fake ids were used during ico to mislead anyone. What ICOEthics mentioned was way before ico even started. For our ico only members of our own team are publicised.
ICOEthics (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 892

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 01:40:11 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2018, 09:37:39 PM by ICOEthics

No fake ids were used during ico to mislead anyone. What ICOEthics mentioned was way before ico even started. For our ico only members of our own team are publicised.

We dont care about your excuses about the Chinese govt BS that you mentioned - That's your problem.

Now, Who is misleading who here? You started a project with a fake team.

YOU used fake ID's. You switched the first fake team for the second fake team. Your fake team didnt pass KYC.

WHERE is the video of your team? why are you avoiding to answer this:

Can YOU create video of your team members including girl which is exposed as someone else and can you create video of your team members which failed ICObench's KYC test and can you create video of all team members? Do that and upload videos on youtube.

Or get the fuck out of here.

Chinese Government: jubao.nifa.org.cn (report people associated with ICOs)

ICOEthics ━█ ██ Monitoring ICO Scams ██ █━ ICOEthics
☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
ICOEthics (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 01:27:58 PM
Merited by tmfp (1)

Another LIE from this scammer.

They are working on their website that was offline (http://www.whdwf.sg).
They created some fake posts about getting support from other organizations.

http://www.whdwf.sg/blog/conversation-with-community-foundation-singapore

Who is Anne-Marie Clavelli
https://www.cf.org.sg/2017/10/12/arts-for-the-community/

Unable to find her email, Linkedin or other way to contact her, we reached the foundation on their Facebook. And below is their answer:
https://www.facebook.com/CommunityFoundationofSingapore/

☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:35:05 PM

Strangely enough, nothing about IDAC can be found in this article(use google translator  Smiley):

http://www.g.com.cn/tech/56404974/
Public welfare face to face | Mr. Cui Jiping, Chairman of Anhui Jiping Assistance Foundation, was invited to conduct a Tokyo study
Mr. Cui Jiping is IDAC's COO. Perhaps ICObench should perform KYC on them too, the same way as they did it on other team members (fail passed - passed - fail passed - fail passed - fail)

http://mega-eworld.com/pub/section100624/element2406237/

http://samlib.ru/a/alesja_d/

http://www.propr.me/vsya-pravda-o-reklame-i-reklamnyx-agentstvax-intervyu-s-alesej-dovlatovoj/
^^
Ales Dovlatova, Vice-President of the Agency for Independent Journalism, shared the peculiarities of various advertising formats, answered the question “why copywriters cannot write good texts,” and also told the truth about how some advertising agents and naive clients work

The way Alesya Dovlatova I mean Olga Fomina has passed KYC test after she fail the same test is one big mystery. I am not sure why IDAC refuse to upload few videos.
ICOEthics (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 12:31:28 PM

~
The way Alesya Dovlatova I mean Olga Fomina has passed KYC test after she fail the same test is one big mystery. I am not sure why IDAC refuse to upload few videos.

And that applies to all team member's that failed KYC and passed- it is a big mystery -(Wondering how much they paid)

Last week we reported to ICOBench that this project is a SCAM, and below was their answer.
So, basically, ICOBench will accept any excuse coming from a scammer without doing further investigation.

We posted in a few places about the corruption inside ICOBench giving this as one example. Here is one of the post:

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@icoethics/idacpro-scam-ico-project

deception1359

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:01:02 PM

WE MUST BANNED ICOBENCH FOREVER.
I WISH ICOBENCH WILL SHUTDOWN FOREVER
ICOEthics (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 03:15:39 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2018, 04:07:27 PM by ICOEthics

TODAY We managed to call the attention of some "experts" and they removed their ratings. - falling from 4.0 to 2.8
They said they were unaware of scam and ICOBench never informed them, keeping them on the dark.

Read their comments:

BEFORE

NOW:

tmfp
Legendary

Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:55:05 PM

TODAY We managed to call the attention of some "experts" and they removed their ratings. - falling from 4.0 to 2.8
They said they were unaware of scam and ICOBench never informed them keeping them on the dark.

Read their comments:

BEFORE
NOW:

It shows how shallow their initial comments were, just blind endorsements (for money, probably).
Also the recommendation to "get more advisors if you want to be successful".... Roll Eyes
At best these self proclaimed experts and their views are not credible, at worst they are part of a corrupt self serving system.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:08:39 PM

I am not sure which picture should I look now.

Thomas Guo failed test, Guo Chao passed, linkedin profile shows name Guo Thomas Chao so how Thomas failed and Guo passed the same test??? It is quite strange that they passed KYC test 15 day after they failed it  Undecided

The IDAC team is making a video at the moment to discuss what IDAC is in detail. Please stay tuned for that!
Hopefully we will see video soon.
ICOEthics (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 05:29:26 PM

While we still waiting for a video (which will never be presented, of course.)

Another "expert" removed his ratings:

BEFORE

AFTER

JayCue

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 05:35:19 AM

@Xena_Xena's negative trust rating brought me here. Do you think the LivenPay ICO that he/she managed here is a scam too?

⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
ICOEthics (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 06:15:37 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2019, 07:19:46 PM by ICOEthics

OLGA FOMINA is participating on Glyph Glyff (edited) project. He identity is uncertain. She submitted some suspicious pictures of herself to the forum. We have more questions for her but she refuses to come to the forum to answer them. Below is a lame excuse from OLGA FOMINA posted by Glyph Glyff (edited)team member:[/b]

Hello Team,

Please ask your team member OLGA FOMINA to reply to our thread about her involvement in a scam project.
It doesn't look good for your project to have a person that participates in scams and refuses to say something about.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5059552.0

Thank you.

Olga have asked to be contacted on LinkedIn because she doesn't have a bitcointalk account, this is her initial response :

"I have already answered about IDAC - Arthur, my ex colleague, asked me to become part of the IDAC team, but we ended up not working together and many times i have asked to remove my name from their website but it was never done. In fact, they just added my photo and they don't answer anymore. I am not part of IDAC project and never was."

Obviously, she is not interested to answer any accusation. as we all know how easy is to open a bitcointalk account.  Every project that she participates we will classify as suspicious project because she cannot be trusted. Now she is denying her participation on this scam (IDAC pro), but she had to submit her information to pass KYC. And it appears that she had to do a few times since she failed the first time and mysteriously passed later.

morvillz7z
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 2019

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 06:49:54 PM

Ha, I didn't notice that she was involved with another project. Interestingly enough she uses the same name - Olga, although I remember investigating this case and have come up with a different name - Alesya Dovlatova. How did she pass KYC after failing multiple times? Oh well, I think we are all passed that time we believed in ICOBench KYC procedures.

OLGA FOMINA is participating on Glyph project.

It's Glyff. Tongue

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
ICOEthics (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 08:29:52 PM

Ha, I didn't notice that she was involved with another project. Interestingly enough she uses the same name - Olga, although I remember investigating this case and have come up with a different name - Alesya Dovlatova. How did she pass KYC after failing multiple times? Oh well, I think we are all passed that time we believed in ICOBench KYC procedures.

OLGA FOMINA is participating on Glyph project.

It's Glyff. Tongue

Thank you for correcting the name of the project. We are also interested to know how did she pass KYC after failing.
There is a scam accusation against them here, which still open.
Interesting that Olga's LinkedIn profile doesn't have anything about her books. https://www.linkedin.com/in/olga-fomina-55197a174/
https://i.imgur.com/LKqgEM2.png https://i.imgur.com/nj7TNyZ.png

morvillz7z
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 2019

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 12:26:07 AM

Thanks for the link. I noticed some pictures are provided as proof of her identity. Can someone from Russia please confirm how many years passports are valid for? Passport photo shows issue date 2006. Internet says 10 years which means passport has expired and the girl is without a valid passport for over two years. Strange.

I made a comparison between the passport photograph and pictures found online, AWS points to around 90% match, which is not great... but I'd probably accept that as a match (given the age difference between the photos). The use of two different names though...still a mystery.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███