Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:03:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm A Professional Trader, Here's My Strategy  (Read 21959 times)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:42:12 PM

WOW,great strategy there you have give me another idea to trade if i decided to return back because as of now i rest because of the very unstable market prices but maybe first quarter of 2019 i will consider trading again

Your techniques are very different from mine since i use the basics,but now with this i will save this thread for reference
Maxpips (OP)

Activity: 200
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:23:05 PM

WOW,great strategy there you have give me another idea to trade if i decided to return back because as of now i rest because of the very unstable market prices but maybe first quarter of 2019 i will consider trading again

Your techniques are very different from mine since i use the basics,but now with this i will save this thread for reference

Thanks Carlisle. If you need any help understanding the strategy let me know. I'll have some more articles about it like how to find the buy and sell areas and what you need to look for when the price enters the area in know that a reversal is probably going to take place up on the site soon, so keep an eye out for them.
Coinifyx

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Personal Text

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:37:35 PM

Hello All,

In this thread I'm going to detail how I trade Cryptocurrency.

I've been trading Crypto for the past 6 months with pretty decent results.

The strategy I use is based on a culmination of different techniques and knowledge I picked up in my time trading the Forex market, which is what I traded before moving to Crypto at the beginning of the year.

There are two parts to the strategy.....

The first part is what I use when the a large rise/bull run is taking place - (you can learn how to use this on my site - see below)

And the second part is what I use when the market is slow or ranging/consolidating.

My strategy is simple to trade but requires some explaining, so I'll be posting pics and doing analysis of different trades to help you understand why I took a trade and what you can do to begin doing the same.

Lets get to it.

P.S I've also started a website that has free information on Cryptocurrency trading.

https://www.cryptotradingschoolonline.com/

It's a new site, so there's only a few articles and things on there at the moment, but I'll be adding more articles to it in the near future, including ones that go into more detail on the techniques you'll see me use in this thread, so keep an eye open for them.

Also, if you have any questions you can ask me on the thread or email me at liamcrypto123@hotmail.com

Hey can you suggest me a website for cryptotrading that does not require identity verification?

You can try Bitmex.com. I haven't used them myself but I know they don't require any identification and the site itself looks pretty decent, at least compared to some of the other Exchanges. Just be careful though, because I don't know anything else about them other than that they let you trade without verification. For all I know they could be a scam, so make sure you do own research before you decide to use them.

Be careful tho, Bitmex has 0,001 withdraw fee and withdraws once a day

Nothing to say
Maxpips (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:57:24 PM

Bitcoin Update: Inside Buy Area, Reversal Possible

Bitcoin has just fallen into the buy area I said to watch for a reversal in my earlier post.

So far no reversal has taken place, however, bullish candlesticks are starting to form so a reversal could be imminent.

For now, keep an eye out for reversal candles on the 15 minute time-frame.
Maxpips (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:28:58 AM

Just finished a new article, guys: "The Biggest Mistake Crypto Traders Make (And How To Fix It)".

Find it through the link below.

https://www.cryptotradingschoolonline.com/the-biggest-mistake-crypto-traders-make-and-how-to-fix-it/

My Bitcoin update will be up soon, stay tuned.

Obiwankenodium
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 12:12:15 PM

Nice topic!

I do have the problem you descrobed in your article. Sometimes when im in profit i move up my sl to lock in profits, bit the hard thing is to what poi t do i have to put the sl?

insane:trader

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:45:53 PM

Emotions will always be present in trading. No method or book exists that enables you to trade without any emotion.  The quicker people realize this the sooner they can stop making losses and start to understand markets and earn profits
Maxpips (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:29:08 PM
Merited by Obiwankenodium (2)

Nice topic!

I do have the problem you descrobed in your article. Sometimes when im in profit i move up my sl to lock in profits, bit the hard thing is to what poi t do i have to put the sl?

Thanks, Obiwankenodium, glad you like it. To lock in profits it's best to move the stop up to the most recent swing low that's formed. If you go to page 4 of the thread there's a mini article I posted that explains how to find swing lows using an indicator on tradingview. Just follow the instruction of the article and then whenever a new swing low forms move your stop up to it, that'll let you secure profits in a safe way without having your stop loss get hit.

Emotions will always be present in trading. No method or book exists that enables you to trade without any emotion.  The quicker people realize this the sooner they can stop making losses and start to understand markets and earn profits

That's very true, Insaneman. I wish more people would realize this and stop looking for a way to remove emotion via books, videos, programs etc. These things can help you learn why you get emotional but they won't allow to trade with no emotion.

Bitcoin analysis coming soon. Sorry for the wait, had to go out so didn't get chance to post it earlier.
Maxpips (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:58:16 PM

Bitcoin Update: Consolidating Inside Buy Area

Bitcoin is still inside the buy area I said could cause a reversal in my previous update.

A reversal out of the area looked like it was taking place just after I posted my last update (red arrow), however, a large drop caused this to end and pushed the price through the bottom of the buy area. This drop ended with the appearance of a large spike, which may indicate the whale traders are buying large quantities of Bitcoin. The fact that we saw a spike form last week from a price very close to where this spike has appeared, adds more evidence they may be buying in anticipation of a reversal.

Since the large spike took place the price has just consolidated (moved sideways) in the buy area, giving no hint as to whether it's going to reverse out of the area or break it through it.

For now, I think the best course of action is to continue watching for signs of a reversal inside the area.
rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:57:21 PM

Thank you again for your hard work. Many people think that drawing graphics is very simple, but in fact it is not.
I use your ideas in my overall decision-making strategy about opening a position (or staying in dollars Smiley).

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Maxpips (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:36:53 PM

No problem, Rebrik. It is on Tradingview, I'll tell you that much Cheesy Cheesy

My FREE 30 page book "A Beginners Guide To Cryptocurrency Trading" is now available to download from my site.

Check it out if you're interested.
moneymakescents777

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:42:20 PM

Professional traders look for heavily oversold crypto’s like Canya coin CAN for massive bounce trade.  Cash flow positive business with working apps. https://www.coinspot.com.au/buy/can
Obiwankenodium
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 04:58:53 PM

Nice topic!

Thanks, Obiwankenodium, glad you like it. To lock in profits it's best to move the stop up to the most recent swing low that's formed. If you go to page 4 of the thread there's a mini article I posted that explains how to find swing lows using an indicator on tradingview. Just follow the instruction of the article and then whenever a new swing low forms move your stop up to it, that'll let you secure profits in a safe way without having your stop loss get hit.
Thanks a lot, will look into the article as soon as i'm on my laptop again.

bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:09:01 AM

Amazing, I am very interested in your article. after reading the tips for trading I feel that a trade is not difficult, only we need to be more careful and think about it in more detail, I agree if you are a professional trader.
I like tips number three, "don't trade with money you can't afford to lose", because most people feel great before starting, so they dare to spend a lot of money to trade without having a good strategy, causing them to suffer losses and ultimately hate trading.
This strategy is often overlooked by new investors because they want to risk their investment but when they make a mistake they just want to return to the starting point. I personally follow the advice of the top trader because they are the ones who go before and always give me good advice before trading.
I think this is an exam of a trader that how he would be dealing his trade. Sometimes they have questions and they ask on some forum about their query, they contacted with some expert traders. Some gives them advices resonating with their own mindset and few advices don’t hit directly. So, people start getting confused. They must make difficult decisions at that time.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:58:52 AM

Your site is good and can be a reference to mine trading science because I also continue to learn to improve skills in trading, because I also often experience mistakes so I experience losses. I hope we are all successful in the trade
because in good trade and always success it must have great patience and never panic when market conditions decline, because a true trader must know how to deal with difficult situations
Exactly all these successful stories are filled out with losses and mistakes. They are not winners of all the time rather every one of them have been to such drastic losses and problems. But what makes them successful now, the will to do something and determination that made them courageous and now they are earning so huge from bitcoin and trading.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:45:44 AM

Hello All,

The strategy I use is based on a culmination of different techniques and knowledge I picked up in my time trading the Forex market, which is what I traded before moving to Crypto at the beginning of the year. 

The first part is what I use when the a large rise/bull run is taking place - (you can learn how to use this on my site - see below)

And the second part is what I use when the market is slow or ranging/consolidating.

My strategy is simple to trade but requires some explaining, so I'll be posting pics and doing analysis of different trades to help you understand why I took a trade and what you can do to begin doing the same.

Lets get to it.

P.S I've also started a website that has free information on Cryptocurrency trading.

It's a new site, so there's only a few articles and things on there at the moment, but I'll be adding more articles to it in the near future, including ones that go into more detail on the techniques you'll see me use in this thread, so keep an eye open for them.

Also, if you have any questions you can ask me on the thread or email me at liamcrypto123@hotmail.com
Thanks Maxpips, this is really going to help a lot of people, myself included because I’m not all that perfect in trading and I haven’t taken out time to learn.

Just checked out your website and it’s quite good. I will also like to add that I once traded forex but quit due to it wasn’t much of what’ I expected it to be, but I didn’t made some profit from but it was difficult. After a few years of quitting forex trading, a friend introduced me cryptocurrency trading.
conceptutorials

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:38:35 AM

Indeed and of a truth your article has being helpful. thanks a lot
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:25:17 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2018, 08:36:57 AM by Crypto Girl

Hello there maxpips. I really look for your thread to see what's your say about this dump but I guess you're still out and busy.
So yeah I'll just wait for your new post, tbh I'm looking forward to read more about it as I somehow depend on your charting. I know it may sound funny but you got me there. Grin

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
Maxpips (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:00:09 PM

Hey guys,

Sorry I haven't posted anything in the last few days.... I've had the flu since Wednesday, so haven't been feeling too good.

I hope nobody lost too much during the crash. I lost a little on Bitcoin, not during the HUGE drop (luckily enough) but after, trying to figure out where the price would stop falling to catch a reversal back up.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you guys know that I've decided to take a small break for a couple of weeks. As you can imagine, trading, posting updates, and writing articles all the same time is pretty challenging. I've wanted to get some important articles out for a few weeks now but I haven't had the time to do them since I've been trading and posting daily updates on here. So I've decided to stop trading and doing the updates for a couple of weeks to get these articles finished.

Once I've got them done I'll be back to doing the updates, though maybe not as frequently as I have been for a the last few weeks. I'll give you my analysis of Bitcoin and Etherium later on anyhow, just so you have idea of what to watch for.

Here's my answers to your posts...

Your site is good and can be a reference to mine trading science because I also continue to learn to improve skills in trading, because I also often experience mistakes so I experience losses. I hope we are all successful in the trade
because in good trade and always success it must have great patience and never panic when market conditions decline, because a true trader must know how to deal with difficult situations
Exactly all these successful stories are filled out with losses and mistakes. They are not winners of all the time rather every one of them have been to such drastic losses and problems. But what makes them successful now, the will to do something and determination that made them courageous and now they are earning so huge from bitcoin and trading.

Very true. Lots of people think that pro traders win every trade and make money all the time, which just isn't the case (well, apart from the whales - they probably do win most of the time). I have losses just like everyone else. The important thing is that I understand WHY I lose so I can fix the underlying mistake that caused it. Most people don't know why they lose 1. because they're not using a proper trading strategy that has defined rules, and 2. because they either don't know what emotional/psychology related mistakes they make or they know what these mistakes are but delude themselves into thinking they're not really mistakes - probably to pass blame and not deal with the fact they did something wrong.

To improve and make more money you MUST be know what caused you to lose.

If it was something to do with your strategy either figure out a way around it or, if it's causing you to lose very frequently, change to a different strategy completely. If you made a mistake because of your psychology/emotions, make a note of what the mistake was and then try not to make it again. Making a note of all the different times you've made the mistake, along with how much money it's caused you to lose or miss out on, helps you understand costly it really is, and over time you'll find yourself making it less and less.

Hello All,

Lets get to it.

Thanks Maxpips, this is really going to help a lot of people, myself included because I’m not all that perfect in trading and I haven’t taken out time to learn.

Just checked out your website and it’s quite good. I will also like to add that I once traded forex but quit due to it wasn’t much of what’ I expected it to be, but I didn’t made some profit from but it was difficult. After a few years of quitting forex trading, a friend introduced me cryptocurrency trading.

Thanks Osman. It's not where I want it to be just yet but it's getting there.....slowly. Yes, forex trading is very, very tough. I had big losses when I first started. It took a long time for me to figure out how to make money and even when I did I still wasn't confident. Crypto is definitely easier in my opinion, at least with the strategies I use.

Hello there maxpips. I really look for your thread to see what's your say about this dump but I guess you're still out and busy.
So yeah I'll just wait for your new post, tbh I'm looking forward to read more about it as I somehow depend on your charting. I know it may sound funny but you got me there. Grin

Oh, really. Damn, I feel some responsibility now aha.

Like I said, I'm taking a break for a couple of weeks to get some articles done and then I should be back.

There will be an article that shows you how to trade the buy area/sell area strategy out this week (or weekend). That might help you do your analysis until I get back. If something big happens I'll try to get some analysis up to help you, I can't make any promises though.
CryptoPowerL

Activity: 358
Merit: 29

ASO Service

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:09:04 PM

Great job. I would also like to read your story as you came to the forex market, how many years of experience, was it difficult at the very beginning and what results did you achieve
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: