Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:28:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️ 🔵🔵🔵 [ANN] ORBIT - No Limits P2P Gambling 🔵🔵🔵 ⚡️⚡️⚡️  (Read 2464 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:52:09 AM

Gambling is as old as man. Really, many people have lost a fortune and still more have made a fortune from gambling. It keeps revolving.  Now we got Blockchain coming into the lucky win game. There’s an opportunity for gambling on Blockchain, everyone in crypto is a risk taker. And wouldn’t mind placing a bet when the odds are good. I think Orbit would do well.

The public immutable nature of blockchain sort of lives to make it work for gambling it makes the whole provability of the entire ordeal much more visible to everyone and really lets the odds be right out there and open this is something i've said forever is why gambling will all move to blockchain eventually

Blockchain will really going to change and bring a lot of things. I'm really excited when I read that some project like Orbit is planning to run a gambling project in blockchain I can't wait what it will looks like.

At your service
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:01:03 AM

Gambling is as old as man. Really, many people have lost a fortune and still more have made a fortune from gambling. It keeps revolving.  Now we got Blockchain coming into the lucky win game. There’s an opportunity for gambling on Blockchain, everyone in crypto is a risk taker. And wouldn’t mind placing a bet when the odds are good. I think Orbit would do well.

The public immutable nature of blockchain sort of lives to make it work for gambling it makes the whole provability of the entire ordeal much more visible to everyone and really lets the odds be right out there and open this is something i've said forever is why gambling will all move to blockchain eventually

Blockchain will really going to change and bring a lot of things. I'm really excited when I read that some project like Orbit is planning to run a gambling project in blockchain I can't wait what it will looks like.

What I can imagine here is that gambling at Orbit will be genuine,  without any kind of cheating involved.  We have seen in many movies how payers do the cheating.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:50:05 AM

What I can imagine here is that gambling at Orbit will be genuine,  without any kind of cheating involved.  We have seen in many movies how payers do the cheating.

I’ll accept it when I lose my bet, but when I get cheated, then it hurts more. It’s all about transparency and trust. It’s unfortunate that Orbit website isn’t set yet nor can we get more information about the team and the project because it’s still in the kickoff stage. But I’ll like to know how much experience the team has in gambling and their plans to guarantee all bets would be transparent.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:19:06 AM

I dunno if bigger than any brand i can come up with but i definitly think that smart p2p gambling like this has a definite niche it can fullfill and considering how big the gambling world is even a small portion of that has some great opportunities, i hope the team can develop a nice secure niche market and lock it down well to gather attention

Gambling is a big market and full of risks, from risks of the platform not secured to risk of loosing out all of your stakes in a blink of an eye, but then again, have we consider the trust potential users could give the platform.

Who are the team behind the project? Users will feel secured knowing of them

It’s a big boy market, gambling. There’s risk for everyone though. But since we are goin to be playing virtually, with both parties in different locations, there’s the need for security. How does Orbit team promise to assure users of the platform they have an equal opportunity to win?
For me that’s what matters.

I don't really see it as a big boy kinda thing because it accommodates all, the funny thing is, individuals that are low income earners seems to be the highest patronizing gambling in terms of statistics because they are motivated by that desire to become rich and sometimes greed, unlike the big boys that are already financially stable and gamble for fun
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:46:23 AM

I dunno if bigger than any brand i can come up with but i definitly think that smart p2p gambling like this has a definite niche it can fullfill and considering how big the gambling world is even a small portion of that has some great opportunities, i hope the team can develop a nice secure niche market and lock it down well to gather attention

Gambling is a big market and full of risks, from risks of the platform not secured to risk of loosing out all of your stakes in a blink of an eye, but then again, have we consider the trust potential users could give the platform.

Who are the team behind the project? Users will feel secured knowing of them

It’s a big boy market, gambling. There’s risk for everyone though. But since we are goin to be playing virtually, with both parties in different locations, there’s the need for security. How does Orbit team promise to assure users of the platform they have an equal opportunity to win?
For me that’s what matters.

I don't really see it as a big boy kinda thing because it accommodates all, the funny thing is, individuals that are low income earners seems to be the highest patronizing gambling in terms of statistics because they are motivated by that desire to become rich and sometimes greed, unlike the big boys that are already financially stable and gamble for fun

Everyone likes to have fun. And if it comes with small cost then its real big fun 😋. If Orbit is allow gambling using small fund,  then it will make gambling as fun game Wink
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 11:36:42 AM

They are still not have any another social medias accounts? I mean in discord channel I couldn't found any link for twitter, facebook or telegram.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 02:13:44 PM

That's the beauty of blockchain! You can't change anything nor hide anything! Thus everything will be fair here!
Plus they said no limitations on Gambling, which should be good and bad at the same time! Still nothing could be said before the platform  launch!   
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 03:39:01 PM

"everyone in crypto is a risk taker"
This is very true, A lot of risks involved right now in the crypto and it feels like gamble everytime you want to invest no matter how trustworthy the project is or how reliable the team posed to be

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 03:52:41 PM

They are still not have any another social medias accounts? I mean in discord channel I couldn't found any link for twitter, facebook or telegram.

Yea, probably they will roll this out along with their website. The truth is we will get to know more about this project when the website becomes available.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:53:34 PM

This is very true, A lot of risks involved right now in the crypto and it feels like gamble everytime you want to invest no matter how trustworthy the project is or how reliable the team posed to be

A great thing with Orbit (and gambling on the blockchain in general) is that you take away the middleman. No need for shady betting offices anymore when 2 people can bet directly against each other with the help of an immutable smart contract.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 05:21:36 PM

A great thing with Orbit (and gambling on the blockchain in general) is that you take away the middleman. No need for shady betting offices anymore when 2 people can bet directly against each other with the help of an immutable smart contract.
That's true. Even we are saving commission money by avoiding middleman and offices expenses too.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 05:44:40 PM

Gambling is as old as man. Really, many people have lost a fortune and still more have made a fortune from gambling. It keeps revolving.  Now we got Blockchain coming into the lucky win game. There’s an opportunity for gambling on Blockchain, everyone in crypto is a risk taker. And wouldn’t mind placing a bet when the odds are good. I think Orbit would do well.

I have noticed that most of this blockchain projects aim to take away shady middle men that is usually with the traditional processes. Why is that?
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:47:28 PM

Yea, probably they will roll this out along with their website. The truth is we will get to know more about this project when the website becomes available.

This is suppose to be a part of the preparation project before launching public awareness though. Anyway, hopefully they do it soon enough.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 07:05:57 PM

This is suppose to be a part of the preparation project before launching public awareness though. Anyway, hopefully they do it soon enough.

Like I said, who knows, seeing as it is not available on any of their channels and their website too isn't ready, we might get to see it being rolled out with the website because we all know that social media presence is very important in this dispensation.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:06:53 PM

I hate to wait, but we need some patience. I hope in five days we may know more about the Orbit project.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:41:39 PM

You are actually right about that, cryptocurrency is infact all about taking risk but i believe such risks will be minimal with time due to investors becoming more aware of their investments and also the industry getting better due to the coming in of brands that actually have solutions to real life problems, making things much more productive and less of gambling
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 08:45:59 PM

Yeah, can't wait to have a feel I believe they are working to gain more traction in gambling/blockchain world. It gonna be something to watch out for.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 08:49:40 PM

Yeah, can't wait to have a feel I believe they are working to gain more traction in gambling/blockchain world. It gonna be something to watch out for.

I think we're going to see an interesting end of 2018 and run up to 2019 it's going to be a big change i think as more of the world especially the gambling world starts to take note of what blockchain can actually offer them in the longrun, a truly open and visibile proovable gambling network is the future
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:09:09 PM

Website is crucial. I am sure team is aware of this and will be working on that for sure. Looking forward for the announcements from the team sometime this week as somebody said that in the discord channel.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:00:33 PM

Only 7 days to go. Who of you has already registered?
I'll be there and I'll take a look. At the moment, the crypto market is so boring, it makes such a fun project even joy
Yeah actually market seems really dull at this moment and trading is really ruining life with continues to make profit hard and harder!
At this stage trying to taste luck with Gambling seems promising!  

Yeah, it's been a tough year. I don't feel particularly bullish at the moment about the markets. However, it is still nice to see new projects being developed even during this bear phase. It's a testament to blockchain technology because there are obviously people out there that aren't bothered about the price and they just want to use the tech which is good news for adoption.

Looks like everyone lost confidence in Cryptomarket now. No one is talking about bull market, ETH going to 1000 or so.

Well, a bull market won't happen just overnight. I hope we will see better times next year but it takes time to see some steady growth and new money coming into the market.

Absolutely, just because ETH reached $1,000 before does not mean it will hit that level again. I might not be feeling bullish right now but that doesn't mean I have completely written off cryptocurrencies. I just think it will take a bit longer than originally thought to grow back to all-time highs.

I really think in the next 12-18 months we will see global stock markets crash and we could see another recession. Look at markets now the FTSE is down over 10%, the S&P 500 also fell 10%. In 2008 (the last recession) markets fell 35% in The US, this caused massive banks and businesses to close. I think we are at the start of something bad for stock markets.

But this could be good news for crypto, in bear markets investors love an alternative investment. Crypto at the moment is the alt investment with the biggest potential, so I wonder if we could see a lot of money bleed from stock markets and then enter the crypto markets. It's going to be interesting to see what happens over the next couple of years.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: