Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:52:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️ 🔵🔵🔵 [ANN] ORBIT - No Limits P2P Gambling 🔵🔵🔵 ⚡️⚡️⚡️  (Read 2459 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:08:10 AM

What happens in the case of bad employee or say manipulation of the system by some bad actors, what happen when a manipulated result is detected when a game is being carried on

Hmmm. I never thought about that but I want to believe the team must a done a thorough examination of like outcomes and would be nice to direct this question towards them.

I think that’s the whole point of building the process into the smart contract that way it can be audited and take as much of the human element out of the gambling side of things

If it's fully automated system then I don't think anyone can manipulate the results. That's why I think people would love to play gambling at Orbit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:12:55 AM

What happens in the case of bad employee or say manipulation of the system by some bad actors, what happen when a manipulated result is detected when a game is being carried on

Hmmm. I never thought about that but I want to believe the team must a done a thorough examination of like outcomes and would be nice to direct this question towards them.

I think that’s the whole point of building the process into the smart contract that way it can be audited and take as much of the human element out of the gambling side of things

If it's fully automated system then I don't think anyone can manipulate the results. That's why I think people would love to play gambling at Orbit.

That will be good. Every users will going to be interested on their gambling platform because they are sure that they will going to have a fair and good play there.

At your service
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:03:24 AM

That will be good. Every users will going to be interested on their gambling platform because they are sure that they will going to have a fair and good play there.

Many people stay away from gambling just because of cheating or manipulation. Orbit supposed to be providing us manipulation free platform. 
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 09:21:12 AM

Yeah, beauty of the blockchain does that! You can easily track the Gambling deal as its on blockchain and the identity will be hidden making it the best platform availabe!
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 09:59:49 AM

Yeah, beauty of the blockchain does that! You can easily track the Gambling deal as its on blockchain and the identity will be hidden making it the best platform availabe!

I haven't tried gambling on a blockchain platform, from y'all description I'd like to try it out.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:19:55 AM

I love that people want underage blocked, but also don't want KYC, the 2 go hand in hand especially if your one of the many that realize putting a checkmark on a site that says "yes im over 18" doesn't count as security lol

Yea, we know it will not stop the fact that underage will still get into the site and do the needful but its also logical for the team of orbit to take that step of preaching that underage is not allowed on their site, even though they can still bypass that with KYC and still do the needful, gambling is an attractive thing but can put you in tight corner you don't expect, more reason it should be left for the matured minds
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 01:46:31 PM

I haven't tried gambling on a blockchain platform, from y'all description I'd like to try it out.

yeah, same here, i think orbit would be my first and i expect to get lucky on my first trial. Grin Cheesy Cheesy Wink Wink

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 02:00:26 PM

I love that people want underage blocked, but also don't want KYC, the 2 go hand in hand especially if your one of the many that realize putting a checkmark on a site that says "yes im over 18" doesn't count as security lol

We should know that legally, gambling is not meant for people under the age of 18, be it on the Blockchain or wherever. The fact that people will check the box regardless doesn't mean that it's insignificant. It is legally significant  Grin
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:07:27 PM

Only a few hours and we will see exactly what is ORBIT and how it will work. I'm curious how long it will take to complete the first ring. I think they attract a lot of gamblers.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 02:46:19 PM

Only a few hours and we will see exactly what is ORBIT and how it will work. I'm curious how long it will take to complete the first ring. I think they attract a lot of gamblers.

Oh. Are they going to release their mvp application today? I think i missed the news. Anyway I pray they are able to deliver on what they are going to release.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:01:03 PM

Yea, we know it will not stop the fact that underage will still get into the site and do the needful but its also logical for the team of orbit to take that step of preaching that underage is not allowed on their site, even though they can still bypass that with KYC and still do the needful, gambling is an attractive thing but can put you in tight corner you don't expect, more reason it should be left for the matured minds

Of course, KYC is the only way to prevent underaged from using Orbit and I am also someone who isn't a fan of all the KYC that is needed today. But we have to keep in mind that they could be legally obliged to check the age of people using their platform.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:26:18 PM

Looks like I signed in too late. You have to be in the top 100 and I'm on rank 137. That's what happens when you take too long. damn
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:09:33 PM

Looks like I signed in too late. You have to be in the top 100 and I'm on rank 137. That's what happens when you take too long. damn

What for? Is this any giveaway? Or is this for any mvp participation? Am I missing anything?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 08:29:20 PM

Of course, KYC is the only way to prevent underaged from using Orbit and I am also someone who isn't a fan of all the KYC that is needed today. But we have to keep in mind that they could be legally obliged to check the age of people using their platform.

KYC helps to check the identity of persons on a site. But people still find a way to pass verification. That’s the aim of Blockchain. Am interested in how Orbit team would check this. Not all about the restrictions, but to prevent legal issues that comes with Gambling.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 09:32:32 PM

It’s good to see for the team to be getting so much attention so early it’s good that the team has been getting a good bit of attention this early hopefully it keeps growing
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 09:49:16 PM

So many positive comments, i try to use orbit and later i write comment too. I Hope this helps me make money  Grin

Thats true if you win. It will solve our financial problems. At the same time we have to understand the risks as well. Nevertheless it is minimum amount you bet and willing to take risk.
That's the fact about Gambling! You make fortune or loose them all!
Don't Bet something you cant afford to loose! But considering the Psychology its really hard to control the greed!   

This psychology wants you to get back what you lost which is a trap in itself lmao
You'd want to play to recoup your loss only to loss more again
Gambling is fun and sometimes the opposite ways

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:58:06 PM

On Blockchain the transactions are kept public. Not hidden unlike traditional gambling. With the transactions open, both the players and the firm can’t cheat.
But am thinking, how much of the gambling is going to be on Blockchain?
Would it be just the transactions and payments or the game too?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 12:16:15 AM

On Blockchain the transactions are kept public. Not hidden unlike traditional gambling. With the transactions open, both the players and the firm can’t cheat.
But am thinking, how much of the gambling is going to be on Blockchain?
Would it be just the transactions and payments or the game too?

I don't see that specifically i'm hoping the entire process, i don't see why they wouldn't theirs so many ways that you could do really intersting things with a webui frontend tied to a smartcontract backend to handle and keep the process open fair and honest, hopefully thats the case
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:14:22 AM

Many people stay away from gambling just because of cheating or manipulation. Orbit supposed to be providing us manipulation free platform. 

Yeah, There's really some gambling site that will let you win at first but after a few more wins you will notice that you're loosing because of their cheating system.

At your service
gee777

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 05:14:51 AM

Yeah, There's really some gambling site that will let you win at first but after a few more wins you will notice that you're loosing because of their cheating system.

Usually anything gambling i don't trust, i have read about how gambling sites are designed to make people loose. But there's something different about orbit that will tempt me in trying it out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: