Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:33:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IRX] IRONX - Best in Crypto, Best in Trading, World-Class Exchange  (Read 26107 times)
Brandonkimm

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:50:35 PM

The edge of having a long-established trading platform is what IronX has over other exchanges. Integrating advance trading platform while conserving the traditional way of trading is the best approach ever.

This is what I've been thinking as well beginning day one. I just love the unique concept of this project.
Getting millions from the ICO is a nice start for the coin. I hope that progress will continue like how it's going now.

so were you already able to reach hard cap?

Hardcap is 50M USD. But they are already halfway through

Yup! Just saw it now already at 24,542,977. Amazing indeed!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MaZeeCM

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:51:48 PM

Does it mean after December 15, beta testing will follow immediately?
Can't wait to try the beta test

same here mate! so can we all test once ready? or are there only picked users?
The beta will be open for all
grungelife182

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:53:47 PM

Wow I just saw on your official website that you were already able to raise USD 22,864,794! Great job and keep them coming!

That's pretty amazing in this bear market

Oh yeah, halfway thru hardcap now! Just imagine this number on a running board. Pretty awesome.
warhog15

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:33:36 AM

Can't wait to try the beta test

same here mate! so can we all test once ready? or are there only picked users?
The beta will be open for all

When can we expect the beta release? I am excited to see the platform! They say its good for beginners.
wartribe777

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:51:14 AM

Wow I just saw on your official website that you were already able to raise USD 22,864,794! Great job and keep them coming!

That's pretty amazing in this bear market

Oh yeah, halfway thru hardcap now! Just imagine this number on a running board. Pretty awesome.

Yeah, considering the market trend today, it is really a good time to buy specially if its from a very promising project like this one. I see all the potential of IronX to moon up.
Elliot82

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:09:02 AM

Is there like a restriction on the countries who can join?

Here are the countries:

USA, Cyprus, Burma, Côte d’Ivoire, Cuba, Iran, Syria, Sudan and North Korea

They can still check out the platform but they cannot participate in ICO.
USA, China and North Korea are always left outside

Cool! Thank you for confirming mate. Would you know the reason behind the restriction?

Different Countries have Different Regulations when it comes to ICO jurisdiction. They may have rulings that might be against the centralized Regulatory standards.
warhog15

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:24:00 AM

Anybody else here who is in IronX TG channel? They have just announced that they will be having airdrops too! Isn't that great? check out their TG channel for more info!
warlock1982

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:08:17 PM

Anybody else here who is in IronX TG channel? They have just announced that they will be having airdrops too! Isn't that great? check out their TG channel for more info!

Yes that's true! I saw it too. It's on their pinned message. I just don't understand why they also need to change their official IronX Community on TG. It's like more than 1k followers are wasted.
warlock1982

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:08:41 PM

Yes that's true! I saw it too. It's on their pinned message. I just don't understand why they also need to change their official IronX Community on TG. It's like more than 1k followers are wasted.

Yup! That's right. But you have to join their new official IronX Community in Telegram and you have to register on their website for you to be able to join the Airdrop! Here's the mechanics as per their TG Pinned post.

✈️ IRONX AIRDROP ✈️
By joining our new channel you will be able to take part in our airdrop for IRX tokens, with every member of our Telegram community able to earn 10 IRX Tokens.

To earn the tokens:
1. Join our new channel: https://t.me/IronX_Official
2. Register here: https://ironx.coinadmin.com/en/login
3. Click on Bounty
4. Put in your Telegram username or phone number
5. Click on Get Bonus

Thank you so much for sharing this. So what's gonna happen to the old IronX Community in TG?
princessjenyz

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:14:58 PM

Ironx is a reputable company and award winning leading global online forex trading brand since 2010. It is great to see they entered crypto industry which is very challenging for the team. I am sure traders globally will be very satisfied for the services and  benefits of trading in the crypto currency market offered by IRONX exchange.
Elliot82

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:48:01 PM

Yup! That's right. But you have to join their new official IronX Community in Telegram and you have to register on their website for you to be able to join the Airdrop! Here's the mechanics as per their TG Pinned post.

✈️ IRONX AIRDROP ✈️
By joining our new channel you will be able to take part in our airdrop for IRX tokens, with every member of our Telegram community able to earn 10 IRX Tokens.

To earn the tokens:
3. Click on Bounty
5. Click on Get Bonus

Thank you so much for sharing this. So what's gonna happen to the old IronX Community in TG?

I have no idea if they're still going to keep it but it's up to the users. But if you want to have and participate in the airdrop then you have to join their new official Community channel on TG.

Thank you for sharing this. I think it would be better if we can just join the channel so we can be updated with the latest news about IronX.
gaslyant

Activity: 114

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:24:20 PM

Yes, i see in the website they have already reached $22 million USD, whether what they mentioned bar is the right information? Did they crowdsale is still ongoing and how long it is going to continue?

Until December 15 😊

Seems so on the road map. The beta is scheduled for December.
Llaux

Activity: 132

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:32:31 PM

Is there like a restriction on the countries who can join?

Here are the countries:

USA, Cyprus, Burma, Côte d’Ivoire, Cuba, Iran, Syria, Sudan and North Korea

They can still check out the platform but they cannot participate in ICO.
USA, China and North Korea are always left outside

Cool! Thank you for confirming mate. Would you know the reason behind the restriction?

I think it's because of regulatory problems. It's not legal to invest in ICOs.
wartribe777

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:49:33 AM

Yes, i see in the website they have already reached $22 million USD, whether what they mentioned bar is the right information? Did they crowdsale is still ongoing and how long it is going to continue?

Until December 15 😊

Their target date is Dec 18 as per their admin from Telegram Community. But that was not yet finalized. Hence, They're doing their best to hit their schedule as close as possible.
Elliot82

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:05:09 AM

Until December 15 😊

Their target date is Dec 18 as per their admin from Telegram Community. But that was not yet finalized. Hence, They're doing their best to hit their schedule as close as possible.

Thank you for this information. They have a great team so I hope they would be able to hit their target schedule. I am very excited to take part on the beta testing of the platform!
warhog15

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:27:22 AM

✈️ IRONX AIRDROP ✈️

To earn the tokens:
3. Click on Bounty
5. Click on Get Bonus

I have no idea if they're still going to keep it but it's up to the users. But if you want to have and participate in the airdrop then you have to join their new official Community channel on TG.

I have just received my 10 IRX tokens! This is great! It's all on their pinned post on their TG Channel. Don't miss it!
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:34:11 AM

Ironx is a reputable company and award winning leading global online forex trading brand since 2010. It is great to see they entered crypto industry which is very challenging for the team. I am sure traders globally will be very satisfied for the services and  benefits of trading in the crypto currency market offered by IRONX exchange.
almost 25 million USD got IronX from the token sale, I was a little unsure, because the market was not stable and the ICO average couldn't reach hardcap, but IRONX was able to break 25 million USD, congratulations

gudjhonson

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:36:16 AM

Until December 15 😊

Thank you for this information. They have a great team so I hope they would be able to hit their target schedule. I am very excited to take part on the beta testing of the platform!

The IRONX project seems to have a solid team and good development, good performance and a lot of support that appears will make IRONX a success. The creative team will reap amazing results.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:49:09 AM

Until December 15 😊

The IRONX project seems to have a solid team and good development, good performance and a lot of support that appears will make IRONX a success. The creative team will reap amazing results.

This project is gaining popularity many seem to be excited about it, even their telegram group chat is also growing very fast, well thanks to the airdrop offer, nonetheless, i think this project is a winner, IronX is bringing something new in the trading field.

jollydart

Activity: 125

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:11:17 PM

Until December 15 😊

This project is gaining popularity many seem to be excited about it, even their telegram group chat is also growing very fast, well thanks to the airdrop offer, nonetheless, i think this project is a winner, IronX is bringing something new in the trading field.

I think they are handling the marketing well so far. Their focus seems to be more on big investors but that makes the coin value more stable in my opinion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: