Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 08:26:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IRX] IRONX - Best in Crypto, Best in Trading, World-Class Exchange  (Read 26107 times)
warlock1982

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:55:33 AM

Actually, many exchanges to date are just copycats. No originality and no special concept.  Seamless blending with traditional online trading is the best concept trading platform so far.

That's right. IronX came up with this unique idea. This is a brilliant concept which will surely make IronX standout from the rest.

IronX is going to be a secure exchange because they are regulated and have award winning customer experience. This will attract people who looking into crypto investments.

Sınce they hosted the ABF Conference and when I look at the bonus levels I can definitely tell that they are aiming for the big investors. Those people can buy the tokens for their advantages in the platform and use it while they are trading. Also, this means current users of the platform can get those tokens to get an advantage while trading crypto.

I wonder how many of the current user of the IronFx bought this tokens. I don't think we could learn but it's is logical to think they would.

Oh I'm pretty sure most of their investors with a bit of knowledge with crypto will surely buy IRX tokens and would want to try the new IronX platform. As a true trader, They have to expand their portfolio to crypto and learn to discover new things
iHODL4

Activity: 150

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:27:49 AM

Actually, many exchanges to date are just copycats. No originality and no special concept.  Seamless blending with traditional online trading is the best concept trading platform so far.

That's right. IronX came up with this unique idea. This is a brilliant concept which will surely make IronX standout from the rest.

IronX is going to be a secure exchange because they are regulated and have award winning customer experience. This will attract people who looking into crypto investments.

Sınce they hosted the ABF Conference and when I look at the bonus levels I can definitely tell that they are aiming for the big investors. Those people can buy the tokens for their advantages in the platform and use it while they are trading. Also, this means current users of the platform can get those tokens to get an advantage while trading crypto.

I wonder how many of the current user of the IronFx bought this tokens. I don't think we could learn but it's is logical to think they would.

Definitely IronFX users also participated in this project.
JustMyFewCents

Activity: 129

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:34:12 AM

Ironx is a reputable company and award winning leading global online forex trading brand since 2010. It is great to see they entered crypto industry which is very challenging for the team. I am sure traders globally will be very satisfied for the services and  benefits of trading in the crypto currency market offered by IRONX exchange.
almost 25 million USD got IronX from the token sale, I was a little unsure, because the market was not stable and the ICO average couldn't reach hardcap, but IRONX was able to break 25 million USD, congratulations

It is significantly harder now that the market lost a lot of value and people are less excited about the projects but there are still visionary people left who will invest, this project seems to reach them (including us).

I think people who believe in crypto see this project's significance and the effect it can have on the market. With this project, a new stream of investors will join the market in a safe platform. Other exchanges will have to follow IronX and modify their platform accordingly to be able to keep up with IronX.

Other exchanges should also look to be regulated to increase the legitimacy of crypto trading.

Absolutely, other exchanges are now thinking of getting their exchanges to be regulated. It's a must!
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:45:05 AM

When I followed a new contact on Announcement, the first thing I did was, look at the main website.
I see this main website from IRONX gives a very real Advisor, Mr. Kenji Sasaki is the founder of Cardano.

damnnnn !!!! Amazing !!!
joycigar

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:50:51 AM

Oh I'm pretty sure most of their investors with a bit of knowledge with crypto will surely buy IRX tokens and would want to try the new IronX platform. As a true trader, They have to expand their portfolio to crypto and learn to discover new things
really because new lessons will make us have a broader insight than before, of course I will not miss the opportunity given Ironx, because I want to be much more curious in the world of kripro, earlier inventory makes us more profitable
luioanh

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:55:21 AM

surely I follow this project because I like it and I think it has great potential to be successful. the first thing that convinced me and attracted me to the project is the security that they guarantee, we are talking about big names like Hosho.
joycigar

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:28:59 AM

surely I follow this project because I like it and I think it has great potential to be successful. the first thing that convinced me and attracted me to the project is the security that they guarantee, we are talking about big names like Hosho.
of course because security is the most important thing in a project, and this is very important because this also affects the convenience for Ironx members, as well as we will not menyikan what has been offered to us
iamchiara

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:44:25 PM

in general the IRONX project has a great appeal for beautiful and intimate website design. The project is running close to 50% of the hardcap ($ 23,148,298) worth of interest.

They definitely make sure that all their materials have been done professionally.  Their image must be maintained to a level higher than the rest.  That must be one reason why many people are supporting it.  

And they keep on producing more like that.  They actually have a lot of announcements in their telegram announcement channel.
mymarketinghub

Activity: 69

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:47:56 PM

in general the IRONX project has a great appeal for beautiful and intimate website design. The project is running close to 50% of the hardcap ($ 23,148,298) worth of interest.

They definitely make sure that all their materials have been done professionally.  Their image must be maintained to a level higher than the rest.  That must be one reason why many people are supporting it.  

And they keep on producing more like that.  They actually have a lot of announcements in their telegram announcement channel.

Oh really? What is their announcement channel?
iamchiara

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:54:32 PM

https://t.me/IronX_announcements   Their new channel by the way is: https://t.me/IronX_Official
cHacHi907

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:07:22 PM

https://t.me/IronX_announcements   Their new channel by the way is: https://t.me/IronX_Official

I was not aware that they have a new telegram channel.  Why did they transfer?
wealthnook

Activity: 204
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 04:09:33 PM

I was not aware that they have a new telegram channel.  Why did they transfer?

Their new channel is part of their airdrop activity.  Better join now and get your 10 IRX.
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:48:47 PM

And they keep on producing more like that.  They actually have a lot of announcements in their telegram announcement channel.

https://t.me/IronX_announcements   Their new channel by the way is: https://t.me/IronX_Official

I was not aware that they have a new telegram channel.  Why did they transfer?

Their new channel is part of their airdrop activity.  Better join now and get your 10 IRX.

Yeah for the purpose of the airdrop it was created  i heard from the new chat group, i already gotten my 10 IRX from the airdrop all is left is waiting for when withdrawal will be enabled, but i think kyc is must before you can withdraw your tokens.

accounting 181293

Activity: 662
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:55:31 PM

good achievement so far, considering their ico just started a few weeks ago. according to this is an extraordinary thing when other projects have difficulty reaching the softcap.
Llaux

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:25:23 PM

Actually, many exchanges to date are just copycats. No originality and no special concept.  Seamless blending with traditional online trading is the best concept trading platform so far.

That's a great question indeed! Wink And I believe that in due time we'd be able to find out that answer soon, more or less. Cool Also, a poll for that might help to determine how many, if you're so inclined to find out in the future, of course. Cheesy

I think a poll would be interesting. We would learn what people have in mind while buying the tokens and how much will actually use them.
jollydart

Activity: 125

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:34:44 PM

It is really a big advantage being an early contributor and a token holder for IronX because of many good reasons. Aside from the discounts on transaction fees and benefits, Their token is likely to moon up soon.

I think they have moon potential but I'm not sure if it's going to be soon. We will get there in time.
MaZeeCM

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:41:59 AM

And they keep on producing more like that.  They actually have a lot of announcements in their telegram announcement channel.

https://t.me/IronX_announcements   Their new channel by the way is: https://t.me/IronX_Official

I was not aware that they have a new telegram channel.  Why did they transfer?

Their new channel is part of their airdrop activity.  Better join now and get your 10 IRX.

Yeah for the purpose of the airdrop it was created  i heard from the new chat group, i already gotten my 10 IRX from the airdrop all is left is waiting for when withdrawal will be enabled, but i think kyc is must before you can withdraw your tokens.

Hi,

Just an update, there will be no KYC required for Bounty and AirDrop of IronX. Cool

I hope this would now clarify the matter altogether.

Thank you once again for everyone's continuous and seemingly unending support to IronX, we certainly appreciate it so much!
joycigar

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:35:53 AM

good achievement so far, considering their ico just started a few weeks ago. according to this is an extraordinary thing when other projects have difficulty reaching the softcap.
of course this is very extraordinary because we clearly see, everything that has ironx is very interesting so that many investors are glancing at the Ironx project, so there is nothing else to doubt here because soon Ironx will prove it
Ryan_Priston97

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:16:23 PM

Do you know if they had any bonuses for the IronFX users?
Dreaman_Fly98

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:19:01 PM

A wonderful company with great potential in the future, I believe in its success and advise you! The team becomes even stronger and more professional every day!

You said it well mate 👍
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: