Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:20:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IRX] IRONX - Best in Crypto, Best in Trading, World-Class Exchange  (Read 26107 times)
ShawnNathaniel

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:13:15 PM

in general the IRONX project has a great appeal for beautiful and intimate website design. The project is running close to 50% of the hardcap ($ 23,148,298) worth of interest.

They definitely make sure that all their materials have been done professionally.  Their image must be maintained to a level higher than the rest.  That must be one reason why many people are supporting it.  

And they keep on producing more like that.  They actually have a lot of announcements in their telegram announcement channel.

Oh really? What is their announcement channel?

https://t.me/IronX_announcements   Their new channel by the way is: https://t.me/IronX_Official

May I know why did they create a new channel?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
asishe

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:15:55 PM

When will be the Beta release of IRX? any idea?
I think it's gonna be mid December
asishe

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:17:33 PM

in general the IRONX project has a great appeal for beautiful and intimate website design. The project is running close to 50% of the hardcap ($ 23,148,298) worth of interest.

They definitely make sure that all their materials have been done professionally.  Their image must be maintained to a level higher than the rest.  That must be one reason why many people are supporting it.  

And they keep on producing more like that.  They actually have a lot of announcements in their telegram announcement channel.

https://t.me/IronX_announcements   Their new channel by the way is: https://t.me/IronX_Official

By joining the new channel you will be able to take part in airdrop for IRX tokens
allfriends88

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:25:13 PM

By joining the new channel you will be able to take part in airdrop for IRX tokens
Yes I've also seen it, by joining their telegram channels so that we can join forces to follow the airdrop to the community, I have heard everyone will get around 10 IRX tokens.
Blakcwhite69

Activity: 69

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:50:23 AM

Yes I've also seen it, by joining their telegram channels so that we can join forces to follow the airdrop to the community, I have heard everyone will get around 10 IRX tokens.

All information is always faster given in the telegram group than in the ANN thread, so you should always join the telegram group for every project you follow.
joycigar

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:45:39 AM

All information is always faster given in the telegram group than in the ANN thread, so you should always join the telegram group for every project you follow.
Of course and I have also joined there, in telegram jiga we can talk to the admin and there are also many active so that we get faster information from Ironx, I hope everything will be cool
Llaux

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:55:34 AM

Should be after the ICO.
gaslyant

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:01:56 AM

Of course and I have also joined there, in telegram jiga we can talk to the admin and there are also many active so that we get faster information from Ironx, I hope everything will be cool

They have representation in here and in the tg chat. Also the community on the subreddit is active.
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:04:24 AM

Yes, we will get updated information through their specified mentioned channels in order to get updated what is progressing about the ICO. Getting updated from the team is always good about their progress and development.
ridertiger

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:06:24 PM

Looks like a great project that collected a lot of money. I am glad to be joining this.
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:45:33 PM

Looks like a great project that collected a lot of money. I am glad to be joining this.

Everyone will love to make lots of money and have seen white papers that promise many people. everyone seems to be interested in this project. Don't miss it to join in it.
Blakcwhite69

Activity: 69

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:06:06 PM

I hope this project isn't as disappointing as other projects that are experiencing chaos because the price of Bitcoin is always decreasing.
takngantuk

Activity: 1024

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 01:30:12 PM

Should be after the ICO.

why wait until ICO is finished, just for release BETA. Isn't it better before the ICO ends, because it can be one of the promotions for the project.
jollydart

Activity: 125

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:04:09 PM

They reached half of the hardcap in private sale. I think the public sale is going to be at least as successful as the private sale.
thehulkk

Activity: 442

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:13:27 PM

There is information that this project has collected more than 20 million on a closed sale. In such a market is a very good result. Will there be a bounty campaign for this project?
Well, if that information is true then this is definitely a very worthwhile project. Because in the present moment very little ICO can achieve its soft hat.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io [/b]║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JRoth

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:44:29 PM

There is information that this project has collected more than 20 million on a closed sale. In such a market is a very good result. Will there be a bounty campaign for this project?
Well, if that information is true then this is definitely a very worthwhile project. Because in the present moment very little ICO can achieve its soft hat.

How much is the soft cap? I only saw the hard cap.
MaZeeCM

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:03:00 PM

We had no soft cap during the Private Sale since the IronFX Group and our Partners are reputable and solid companies and we would have brought in the necessary capital for this project, however, there was a huge demand during the private token sale and now we are also offering to the public with a hard cap of 50M
narking

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:09:11 PM

I'm understand everything correctly from your site? At the moment on your site clock, you collected more than 25 million dollars? This information is the same as a week ago? If you collect in cryptocurrency dont believe that you havent lost in such a market. Which means your timer is not working!
den11111

Activity: 246

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:02:50 PM

Just curious, does Ironx have an airdrop?

Good question! We won't have an aidrop, but, we will continue with our Bounty campaign. Thanks!

Best Regards,

MaZeeCM
Ohhh, Nice. I'm interested to join the bounty. Any links for the bounty? What Campaigns are available?
this is the IronX bounty thread link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5060579 there are lots of bounty categories you can follow all except the signature campaign.
During this time, it is very difficult for a project to raise more than $ 20 million. I will definitely pay attention and participate in the bonus program of this project. thank
thehulkk

Activity: 442

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:13:18 PM

I would like to say that in the present moment less ICO gain soft hat, I am not just naming this project. As for the IRONX they have a hard cap of $ 50 million.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io [/b]║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: