Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:34:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IRX] IRONX - Best in Crypto, Best in Trading, World-Class Exchange  (Read 26115 times)
Bluechipz83

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:34:06 PM

Is there like a restriction on the countries who can join?

Here are the countries:

USA, Cyprus, Burma, Côte d’Ivoire, Cuba, Iran, Syria, Sudan and North Korea

They can still check out the platform but they cannot participate in ICO.
USA, China and North Korea are always left outside

That's what I noticed too! Is there any major reason behind it?

There are laws that we must follow so some countries are not allowed to participate in ICO. Thank you for understanding,

I agree. They can't just bend the rule because rules are rules. And there's a reason why they created that specific rule.
been noticing a crackdown on crypto in general in different countries. governments have been creating stricter rules and regulations.
gaslyant

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:38:07 PM

I can't wait to try out the platform. I hope they will have MVP or beta for their exchange platform.

On the roadmap it says beta is going to be in December, probably after ICO ends. It's going to be an open beta iirc.
Just curious, so what's the difference between an open beta and alpha release? It sometimes confuses me with the different terminologies.

Alpha release is in the initial process, there can still be features that are going to be added and changed but Beta is when the features are added and the only thing left is polishing. There can be Open and Closed Beta which indicates if the beta is open for public or not.
wealthnook

Activity: 204

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 03:23:19 PM

I read there is a very special Black Friday Promo on IronX Announcement channel:

⭐️⭐️BLACK FRIDAY – CYBER MONDAY BONUS on ALL DEPOSITS, starting at $100*⭐️⭐️

😃👉The special bonus period starts now and finishes at 23:59 (GMT) on 26/11/2018
*Up to $49,999. Regular bonuses apply for deposits over $50,000 😊

https://medium.com/ironxexchange/ironx-exchange-black-friday-and-cyber-monday-promotions-2938089e8351
ShawnNathaniel

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:28:02 PM

I read there is a very special Black Friday Promo on IronX Announcement channel:

https://medium.com/ironxexchange/ironx-exchange-black-friday-and-cyber-monday-promotions-2938089e8351

Wow this is such a bright news amidst the red market scenario.  This is something that must be grabbed.  Thanks for the update.
iamchiara

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:59:37 PM

Wow this is such a bright news amidst the red market scenario.  This is something that must be grabbed.  Thanks for the update.

Now this gave me a reason to add more to my stacks.  Thanks IronX!  Happy Thanksgiving!
cHacHi907

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:02:16 PM

Now this gave me a reason to add more to my stacks.  Thanks IronX!  Happy Thanksgiving!

If you have heard about IronX and have not gotten your own IRX, it is already a sin of omission on your part.  IronX is very generous in their token sale.  Knowing this will be a success is already enough reason to support it.
mymarketinghub

Activity: 69

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:31:56 PM

in general the IRONX project has a great appeal for beautiful and intimate website design. The project is running close to 50% of the hardcap ($ 23,148,298) worth of interest.

They definitely make sure that all their materials have been done professionally.  Their image must be maintained to a level higher than the rest.  That must be one reason why many people are supporting it.  

And they keep on producing more like that.  They actually have a lot of announcements in their telegram announcement channel.

Oh really? What is their announcement channel?

https://t.me/IronX_announcements   Their new channel by the way is: https://t.me/IronX_Official

I was not aware that they have a new telegram channel.  Why did they transfer?

Their new channel is part of their airdrop activity.  Better join now and get your 10 IRX.

Yeah for the purpose of the airdrop it was created  i heard from the new chat group, i already gotten my 10 IRX from the airdrop all is left is waiting for when withdrawal will be enabled, but i think kyc is must before you can withdraw your tokens.

Was able to signup too.  But I though KYC not needed for airdrops and bounty?
iamchiara

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:40:10 PM

A wonderful company with great potential in the future, I believe in its success and advise you! The team becomes even stronger and more professional every day!

You said it well mate 👍

Indeed. IRX has great potentials because of its well designed planning. They will surely make it on top.
mymarketinghub

Activity: 69

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:44:04 PM

I love the partnership between Ironfx and EmurgoHK, pretty solid if you ask me. They will bring in both experience and stability in creating the IronX platform. IronX will be a gamechanger in the crypto industry. Good luck with your ICO.

I agree on that. Right now public sale is doing great at 24,534,485 USD. Very evident that IRX will be a big success.
cHacHi907

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:47:38 PM

Wow I just saw on your official website that you were already able to raise USD 22,864,794! Great job and keep them coming!
Share some links buddy

Just to give an update IRX is currently at 24,525,463 USD. WTG IRX.
wealthnook

Activity: 204

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 04:50:06 PM

Actually, many exchanges to date are just copycats. No originality and no special concept.  Seamless blending with traditional online trading is the best concept trading platform so far.
Other exchange projects are just riding the crypto/ICO hype. Nothing unique or enticing.
Have you had a chance to use the IronX Exchange yet?

IronX platform is going to be ready by December 2018. But no date yet to confirm.

Any date on this yet? I hope IRX's platform will be ready by early december
cHacHi907

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:52:09 PM

Cant say anything more but the collaboration of Ironfx and emurgoHK will definitely be a sure success.

Their collaboration is a recipe of success plus the great team that IRX has.
MaZeeCM

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:54:04 PM

Actually, many exchanges to date are just copycats. No originality and no special concept.  Seamless blending with traditional online trading is the best concept trading platform so far.
Other exchange projects are just riding the crypto/ICO hype. Nothing unique or enticing.
Have you had a chance to use the IronX Exchange yet?

IronX platform is going to be ready by December 2018. But no date yet to confirm.

Any date on this yet? I hope IRX's platform will be ready by early december

We haven't got any date as yet but we will keep the community posted.
wartribe777

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:46:55 PM

Hello, did you have a private sale and pre-sale before? If so, how much did you raise on those stages before?

And also i want to ask about the token allocation, could you explain what is the purpose of the allocation for community (8%), company (17%), and liquidty (10%)?

Hi! Yes they did have private sale before and right now their public sale is still onging. Right now they have already raised 24,527,948 USD as per their website. I have no information yet about the token allocation so maybe we can just wait for an admin from their team if they can provide us this info or if you want you may reach an admin from their Telegram channel so they can provide you that information in real time. Cheers!
warhog15

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:49:33 PM

Hello, did you have a private sale and pre-sale before? If so, how much did you raise on those stages before?

And also i want to ask about the token allocation, could you explain what is the purpose of the allocation for community (8%), company (17%), and liquidty (10%)?

Hi! Yes they did have private sale before and right now their public sale is still onging. Right now they have already raised 24,527,948 USD as per their website. I have no information yet about the token allocation so maybe we can just wait for an admin from their team if they can provide us this info or if you want you may reach an admin from their Telegram channel so they can provide you that information in real time. Cheers!

Wow, They're already halfway in reaching their target cap! I'm sure they will be able to reach 50M before the public sale ends! I know they can do it!
MaZeeCM

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:29:40 AM

Hi everyone!

Our private sale successfully closed with raising more than $22 million last August.

Also, we had no soft cap during the Private Sale since the IronFX Group and our Partners are reputable and solid companies and we would have brought in the necessary capital for this project, however, there was a huge demand during the private token sale and now we are also offering to the public with a hard cap of 50M.

Lastly, re: token allocation and explanation, please refer to our white paper (pp.29-30) for more information.

Thank you.
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:32:23 AM

Hi everyone!

Our private sale successfully closed with raising more than $22 million last August.

Also, we had no soft cap during the Private Sale since the IronFX Group and our Partners are reputable and solid companies and we would have brought in the necessary capital for this project, however, there was a huge demand during the private token sale and now we are also offering to the public with a hard cap of 50M.

Wonderful to know about the news which you closed the soft cap for private sales. But why it is necessary to raise more fund for the platform to develop or for backing up the funds. Of course, you have a very good team and partners which will easily help to reach the goals what you mentioned in the roadmap.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:33:53 AM
Last edit: November 24, 2018, 04:49:31 AM by turkandjaydee

Hi everyone!

Thank you for the answer.
Will those tokens that have been sold in private sale be vested ? if so, how long?

Lastly, re: token allocation and explanation, please refer to our white paper (pp.29-30) for more information.

Thank you.
Im sorry, i dont see any explanation about the token allocation there, i just see a picture with the token allocation information.
joycigar

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:05:36 AM

Hi everyone!

Wonderful to know about the news which you closed the soft cap for private sales. But why it is necessary to raise more fund for the platform to develop or for backing up the funds. Of course, you have a very good team and partners which will easily help to reach the goals what you mentioned in the roadmap.
if in my opinion, for the IRONX to develop its platform to be more perfect and so that all missions can be completed properly with maximum work, that is because they are collecting funds
Ryan_Priston97

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:36:48 AM

Is there like a restriction on the countries who can join?

Here are the countries:

USA, Cyprus, Burma, Côte d’Ivoire, Cuba, Iran, Syria, Sudan and North Korea

They can still check out the platform but they cannot participate in ICO.
USA, China and North Korea are always left outside

That's what I noticed too! Is there any major reason behind it?

There are laws that we must follow so some countries are not allowed to participate in ICO. Thank you for understanding,
It's better this way  👍
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: