Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:45:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IRX] IRONX - Best in Crypto, Best in Trading, World-Class Exchange  (Read 26107 times)
cHacHi907

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:00:40 PM

Is the beta form gonna be launched this December? Is there a specific date yet?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iamchiara

Activity: 80

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:04:30 PM

Ive read that its gonna be launched this month but no specific date provided. Let's wait for the update.
cHacHi907

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:05:47 PM

Ive read that its gonna be launched this month but no specific date provided. Let's wait for the update.

I see, thanks for the information. I will surely wait for updates from the IronX team.
grungelife182

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:19:15 PM

It will be a breeze for them to reach hardcap. They have a unique exchange platform wherein a lot of people are searching for this kind of project.

It should be base on the uniqueness and advancement of this project but because of the current market conditions this could be a little drawback but can still definitely hit the target. IronX is a game changer, the idea is different and very relevant which is why it will make a mark.

With a lot of time before ICO ends, I think they should be able to hit the hardcap. This is really impressive considering the current state of the market today.
Hitting the hardcap won't be a problem for Ironx. They have great partners and a strong team to back them up. I have a feeling the will hit the hardcap before December 15.

New update since IronX was affected the bearish market, they will extend the sale until January 15, 2019.  Smiley

Is beta testing schedule also going to be adjusted because of the ICO extension?
AliceWood21

Activity: 97

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:33:27 PM

I can't wait to try out the platform. I hope they will have MVP or beta for their exchange platform.

On the roadmap it says beta is going to be in December, probably after ICO ends. It's going to be an open beta iirc.
Just curious, so what's the difference between an open beta and alpha release? It sometimes confuses me with the different terminologies.

I think the beta release was the final platform already.

I have the same concern, but it was cleared already. We just have a different understanding of beta. Smiley
The Alpha and Beta release is not the same. Let me try explain the difference.

The Alpha release is the very first version of the platform that is already working but with minimal features installed yet. For the initial phase, They are to be released (privately) for use to be tested by their internal software testers which are people that were a part or from the core team.

The Beta release will be the next phase of the platform were all the basic features are installed. This version is subjected to be released in the public for beta testers which are actual people from the public who signed up to participate in the beta testing process.

I hope this helps!

Thank you for pointing that out mate. So the one they're going to release in December will be the Beta release already. And it's supposed to be available in the public for those who signed up to participate as beta testers. I guess they have already done the Alpha stage of the platform since there is no point in broadcasting the release because it will only be used and evaluated internally by people from the production team. Is there somewhere we can sign-up to for those who want to participate in the Beta-testing process? I wish to signup too!

thanks for sharing! That makes sense. So they are really right on schedule on their roadmap. Beta Version of the platform is going to be released by December. I hope they would be able to provide more info on how we can participate in the Beta testing. i am really excited to see the platform running in front of me.

Well I am really excited to participate in the Beta testing too. But I still don't find enough information on how we can be beta testers. So I am speculating two things that might happen here. Maybe they will announce the registration link for joining the beta testers once the actual date of beta release is confirmed on December where either a few registrants will be selected or everyone who signs up may be able to participate, or another possible case would be that the Beta Version will be available for the public and everyone can test the platform without signing up. Let's see what's gonna happen.

That is what most probably what's going to happen. Once the beta schedule is definite, registration link to participate on the beta testing is going to be provided. And that could be announced first through the project's official telegram channel. I'll be looking forward to that!
Brandonkimm

Activity: 96

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:39:23 PM

I hope Ironx can survive the onslaught of the bear market and reach its hardcap soon. I am confident of what they can do.

No doubt about it. I really believe that with all the support that Ironx is getting, IRX can really duplicate ADA's success!
ZackAdamss

Activity: 86
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:42:50 PM

Let be honest almost all coins in the crypto world is affected by the market but have no doubt ironx can survive it and will be able to reach its target. One prove it the new partnerships that they have made.

Yup! It's about time! I really think that with Ironx' current success in the ICO and the future exchange lauch, there is no doubt that it can start asap with the moon!
MikeGarden

Activity: 92

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:48:40 PM

All projects who managed to collect hard cap in the bear market have an excellent result. I am always happy for the industry when I see such projects. The more good exchangers, the better for the whole sector.

I never doubted this project's potential. With the current success on its ICO and halfway through its target, moon is just around the corner.  Wink
AliceWood21

Activity: 97

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:52:19 PM

I hope Ironx can survive the onslaught of the bear market and reach its hardcap soon. I am confident of what they can do.
Don't you worry mate they will survive it and reach hard cap. I am very positive about it. They have a very strong team.
No need to worry about that, because the ironx team has experienced facing the current situation, because they have seen far in the future and know little about the price development of the ironx filing team itself.

I agree that you're right about it! And specially with the support of EmurgoHk and IronFx and their expertise in the business, we could never go wrong.  Smiley
Yabuy92

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 06:06:37 PM

who does not know forex if the trader is known for the biggest money turnover in the world, if IronX is shaded from forex then it is possible if the ICO fails, I am optimistic that the ironX sales will be a big success when viewed from the biography

danipay

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:23:11 AM

for those Indonesian people who visited this thread, here a video ironx ico review.
hope this video help you a bit: https://youtu.be/j1KlC_nx6Dg

JustMyFewCents

Activity: 129

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:37:06 AM

All projects who managed to collect hard cap in the bear market have an excellent result. I am always happy for the industry when I see such projects. The more good exchangers, the better for the whole sector.

I never doubted this project's potential. With the current success on its ICO and halfway through its target, moon is just around the corner.  Wink

In just days, IronX was able to reached half of the hardcap. And now that have extended the sale, definitely-we will soon MOON!
iBTT2

Activity: 159

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:44:14 AM

Any plans of hyping up the community especially telegram channel? Any plans for more community actvities?

They just recently open the airdrop. And a lot of members were able to participate.

I think they should re-evaluate their strategies in the ICO tge sale in order to reach the hard cap.

They're ready and open to suggestions. We'll be expecting some announcement soon I guess.

I'm hoping for some roadshows very soon

They had a roadshow before but same thing, would like to get info re: plan of having a roadshow soon.
shakerbitcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:49:34 AM

Any plans of hyping up the community especially telegram channel? Any plans for more community actvities?

They just recently open the airdrop. And a lot of members were able to participate.

I think they should re-evaluate their strategies in the ICO tge sale in order to reach the hard cap.

They're ready and open to suggestions. We'll be expecting some announcement soon I guess.

I'm hoping for some roadshows very soon

I do hope they will announce this soon.
BTT4ME

Activity: 134

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:57:18 AM

I think the beta release was the final platform already.

Beta is not final. There is always room for improvement

They already confirmed that BETA was the final. Smiley
iHODL4

Activity: 150

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:05:46 PM

Meaning? What do you propose they do differently?

It was unspoken words but IronX was able to hear them. They extended the sale! Smiley
JustMyFewCents

Activity: 129

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:11:07 PM

for those Indonesian people who visited this thread, here a video ironx ico review.
hope this video help you a bit: https://youtu.be/j1KlC_nx6Dg

https://i.imgur.com/5CbJ21D.png

I hope there's a English translation for this review. Or you can create an English version too.
iBTT2

Activity: 159

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:15:56 PM

Who will doubt this project? This project never failed me with their marketing decision. This will definitely go a long way!
shakerbitcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:26:57 PM

What tokens can be traded on the IronX launch?

You mean Cryptocurrencies and Altcoins? This is what I saw from their list BCH, BTC, EOS, ETH, LTC, NEO, XLM, XRP, XTZ, IRX, PMA, ADA.
This is great. just for the initial launch, there are already a lot of different cryptocurrencies to choose from. Amazing.

Great to see good cryptocurrencies in IronX launching.
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:30:10 PM

They announced beta launch of exchange by the end of December and extended ongoing crowdfunding to bring more people on the board. This will also help them to raise more money who knows may be this way they get threshold of $50 millions. By the way already raised money of more than $24 millions is huge when others are not reaching of 10% of this money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: