Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:15:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IRX] IRONX - Best in Crypto, Best in Trading, World-Class Exchange  (Read 26107 times)
jollydart

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:52:56 AM

IronX has been selected as the top ongoing ICO by ICObench. That proves the potential of this project and it's just time to hold on, watch it grow.

I agree with you, IronX has the potential and capability to become a very successful project among similar project, IronX is being built with 1.2 million existing IronFX clients and 150,000 Cardano followers which gives this project access to a huge liquidity pool.  A combination of strong team and advisors.
Yes, this project only needs money for development. There are a lot of potential investors, there is a chance to raise hardcap. You just have to believe in success)

IronX is a good project, there's nothing that's gonna stop them to succeed.

What can happen right now are minor setbacks at best, I haven't seen anything from the team to make me think there are red flags going on. This is crypto market, these kind of things are pretty common.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JRoth

Activity: 94

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:58:19 AM

Is it true that they added Tal Cohen on the advisory team? He will definitely be a great asset to the IRONX project.

This Tal Cohen can bring in his experience and crypto knowledge to guide and help Ironx to become a big success.

The team is growing the advisory board of the project, I think this is a good sign of the progress so far and gives me a better feeling about the future.
johnnie18

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:05:27 AM

Is it true that they added Tal Cohen on the advisory team? He will definitely be a great asset to the IRONX project.

This Tal Cohen can bring in his experience and crypto knowledge to guide and help Ironx to become a big success.

The team is growing the advisory board of the project, I think this is a good sign of the progress so far and gives me a better feeling about the future.

With the best TEAM and good project concept, I bet this will be a successful project! And also the important is that the potential investor for the operation of the project!
joycigar

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:29:05 AM

With the best TEAM and good project concept, I bet this will be a successful project! And also the important is that the potential investor for the operation of the project!
the role of investors is very much needed in ironx projects because I see a website that the sale of ico doesn't increase a bit, I don't understand whether there are no updates made on the ironx website
joycigar

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:31:41 AM

IronX has been selected as the top ongoing ICO by ICObench. That proves the potential of this project and it's just time to hold on, watch it grow.

I agree with you, IronX has the potential and capability to become a very successful project among similar project, IronX is being built with 1.2 million existing IronFX clients and 150,000 Cardano followers which gives this project access to a huge liquidity pool.  A combination of strong team and advisors.
Yes, this project only needs money for development. There are a lot of potential investors, there is a chance to raise hardcap. You just have to believe in success)

I think they can fund their development already. IronX is being made by a company that produced and successfully ran IronFx exchange, I don't think they are at the shortage of funds.
if so there is no more doubt about the ironx project, I think if the team funds this project it will certainly work well to develop the ironx project, I look forward to the latest information from the ironx project
cleygaux

Activity: 656
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:35:58 AM

As I see their counter capped at 25 mln usd right now. This is true that they raised such big money? anyone have their contract adress with raised funds?

They announced that they have raised around $22m in the private sale alone. https://ironx.io/high-demand-for-irx-token-extends-its-sale-to-january-15th/
Binance if Im not mistaken collects only $15m on ICO last year and $25m already collected by ironx team this is more bigger than binance and for sure the more money they can collect more plans and development were made more faster they can really compete huge volume exchanges like binance or coinbase.   
Llaux

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:22:28 AM

As I see their counter capped at 25 mln usd right now. This is true that they raised such big money? anyone have their contract adress with raised funds?

They announced that they have raised around $22m in the private sale alone. https://ironx.io/high-demand-for-irx-token-extends-its-sale-to-january-15th/
Binance if Im not mistaken collects only $15m on ICO last year and $25m already collected by ironx team this is more bigger than binance and for sure the more money they can collect more plans and development were made more faster they can really compete huge volume exchanges like binance or coinbase.   

I think so and they already have a potential client base from their IronFx exchange. Considering that people choose the safest option when it comes to their money, IronX also has the upper hand there.
Llaux

Activity: 132

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:24:33 AM

IronX Beta pre-register is available now, did you guys register?
jollydart

Activity: 125

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:33:51 AM

I registered but it says I should be chosen as a beta tester to put up an order. How do I get selected?
gaslyant

Activity: 114

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:41:57 AM

I registered but it says I should be chosen as a beta tester to put up an order. How do I get selected?

Did you verify your account? It might be a necessary step and you get 10 IRX tokens for free.
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 01:06:51 PM

That's correct, we are now at 25,109,452 USD, as of this writing. We have raised the softcap, already, and have extended our Token sale until the 15th of January 2019. I don't have the contract address, and am not sure if we could request for it now. As far as I know, most ICO only release that information after the Public sale. I hope this helps!

Best Regards,

MaZeeCM

But investors must be sure in true of this information. Extented token sale date? You raised 25 mln - its crazy amount... seems you are so greedy...

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
wiss19

Activity: 2114
Merit: 340

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 01:16:02 PM

That's correct, we are now at 25,109,452 USD, as of this writing. We have raised the softcap, already, and have extended our Token sale until the 15th of January 2019. I don't have the contract address, and am not sure if we could request for it now. As far as I know, most ICO only release that information after the Public sale. I hope this helps!

Best Regards,

MaZeeCM

But investors must be sure in true of this information. Extented token sale date? You raised 25 mln - its crazy amount... seems you are so greedy...

you are very right investors must know more information,
and one of them the target they achieved was not small, 25 million was very big for now

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
grungelife182

Activity: 93

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:59:53 PM

IronX keeps growing and adding valuable people to their team as well. I hope, like it's predecessor IronFx, it's going to bring a lot of awards home.

I myself is actually still hoping for some kind of rewards or promo/discount come Christmas Day! Too bad that I missed the Black Friday promo!
AliceWood21

Activity: 97

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:06:34 PM

I saw the telegram channel having a lot of new users. Is there an airdrop? any links or details about it?

There's an airdrop but not sure if it's still ongoing. Either or you can take part in the Telegram AirDrop by registering here: https://ironx.coinadmin.com/en/register.
Brandonkimm

Activity: 96

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:10:20 PM

Good choice by ironx to extend ICO, at least next year will be a new year and there is a big chance for the market to get better.

I concur! It was a wise and tough call for the IronX team to decide on that matter.

Well I guess it's a bold move on extending the public sale. I really think that both the project and investors will benefit from this move.
ZackAdamss

Activity: 86
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:13:44 PM

I agree with you, IronX has the potential and capability to become a very successful project among similar project, IronX is being built with 1.2 million existing IronFX clients and 150,000 Cardano followers which gives this project access to a huge liquidity pool.  A combination of strong team and advisors.

IronX is a good project, there's nothing that's gonna stop them to succeed.

Well Im definitely not gonna doubt that! Imagine already halfway through the target and public sale is extended. Pretty sure the team is going to meet its target!
grungelife182

Activity: 93

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:16:18 PM

Did you verify your account? It might be a necessary step and you get 10 IRX tokens for free.

SO it appears that KYC is somehow required on the beta testing registration? IS that correct?
AliceWood21

Activity: 97

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:22:30 PM

I agree with you, IronX has the potential and capability to become a very successful project among similar project, IronX is being built with 1.2 million existing IronFX clients and 150,000 Cardano followers which gives this project access to a huge liquidity pool.  A combination of strong team and advisors.

I think they can fund their development already. IronX is being made by a company that produced and successfully ran IronFx exchange, I don't think they are at the shortage of funds.

Definitely not shorthanded. Imagine having been able to raise such amount on this ongoing public sale right. Must got a lot to do with the user base of its supporters too! Smiley
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:16:58 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2018, 10:42:10 PM by Rozita

Best Regards,

MaZeeCM

and one of them the target they achieved was not small, 25 million was very big for now

Since the beta has not been launched yet and it is supposed to be launched before end of December, they hope new investors are attracted to the project after beta launch. I think, that's why they extended the ICO.  
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:07:21 AM

Best Regards,

MaZeeCM

Since the beta has not been launched yet and it is supposed to be launched before end of December, they hope new investors are attracted to the project after beta launch. I think, that's why they extended the ICO.  

i believe beta will be lunched when the team feels it is good enough to be out for the public to test, IronX is a world class project and as such would want to be extra sure of the product workability before releasing it, so i think we should all have patient and wait for the beta, it will surely come and many will be impress.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: