Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:19:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IRX] IRONX - Best in Crypto, Best in Trading, World-Class Exchange  (Read 26107 times)
iBTT2

Activity: 159
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:10:43 AM

Can we already do trading on the Beta Platform and see how it works?

it seems that we can already trade there, because I see the IronX team providing updates about IronX Holiday Bonus, For a limited time only you have the opportunity to boost your deposit with 1% Bonus.
https://twitter.com/IronXExchange/status/1077126850575507456
  IRX tokens will distributed after the end of ICO so technically you will be able to trade in january 2019 that's what IronX is aiming for Smiley

Yes, the platform that has been already launched is the beta for testing. The main platform will be released in January 2019.

I'm still confused with the beta and the main platform. Some says that beta is already the main platform. So which is which?

I think there'll be no difference with the beta and the main platform, the difference perhaps is what the users will say about the exchange.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shakerbitcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:17:43 AM

I can see that this trading platform has a sufficient number of advantages and prospects in this market. Together with experienced developers, and with the overall achievements of the project, we can assume that in the future we will see in this market a very successful, popular and profitable startup IRONX.

Very well said! Nothing more to add to this since I felt the same too.
BTT4ME

Activity: 134

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:34:19 AM

I can see that this trading platform has a sufficient number of advantages and prospects in this market. Together with experienced developers, and with the overall achievements of the project, we can assume that in the future we will see in this market a very successful, popular and profitable startup IRONX.

Looking at their IronFx exchange and its success I think we can see where this project is going.
true  Smiley

All I can see and hear are good feedbacks for IronX. Definitely, we will see where the project will lead to.
iHODL4

Activity: 150

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:36:47 AM

As I see their counter capped at 25 mln usd right now. This is true that they raised such big money? anyone have their contract adress with raised funds?

That's correct, we are now at 25,109,452 USD, as of this writing. We have raised the softcap, already, and have extended our Token sale until the 15th of January 2019. I don't have the contract address, and am not sure if we could request for it now. As far as I know, most ICO only release that information after the Public sale. I hope this helps!

Best Regards,

MaZeeCM

But investors must be sure in true of this information. Extented token sale date? You raised 25 mln - its crazy amount... seems you are so greedy...

you are very right investors must know more information,
and one of them the target they achieved was not small, 25 million was very big for now

Since the beta has not been launched yet and it is supposed to be launched before end of December, they hope new investors are attracted to the project after beta launch. I think, that's why they extended the ICO.  

i believe beta will be lunched when the team feels it is good enough to be out for the public to test, IronX is a world class project and as such would want to be extra sure of the product workability before releasing it, so i think we should all have patient and wait for the beta, it will surely come and many will be impress.

Seems that there is no need to wait long. According to what they have announced, the beta will be released before end of this year.

https://ironx.io/ironx-launches-the-beta-version-of-its-crypto-exchange-platform/  Grin

Finally the Beta version of the platform is released

Cheers! Cool

Will IronX target the hard cap by extending more the sale?
JustMyFewCents

Activity: 129

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:40:23 AM

As I see their counter capped at 25 mln usd right now. This is true that they raised such big money? anyone have their contract adress with raised funds?

That's correct, we are now at 25,109,452 USD, as of this writing. We have raised the softcap, already, and have extended our Token sale until the 15th of January 2019. I don't have the contract address, and am not sure if we could request for it now. As far as I know, most ICO only release that information after the Public sale. I hope this helps!

Best Regards,

MaZeeCM

But investors must be sure in true of this information. Extented token sale date? You raised 25 mln - its crazy amount... seems you are so greedy...

and one of them the target they achieved was not small, 25 million was very big for now

Since the beta has not been launched yet and it is supposed to be launched before end of December, they hope new investors are attracted to the project after beta launch. I think, that's why they extended the ICO.  

i believe beta will be lunched when the team feels it is good enough to be out for the public to test, IronX is a world class project and as such would want to be extra sure of the product workability before releasing it, so i think we should all have patient and wait for the beta, it will surely come and many will be impress.

Seems that there is no need to wait long. According to what they have announced, the beta will be released before end of this year.

https://ironx.io/ironx-launches-the-beta-version-of-its-crypto-exchange-platform/  Grin

Cheers! Cool

The long wait is finally over! The Beta platform version has already been released! I knew IronX will still be right on track even if the ICO was extended. Good Job IronX!!!

Everyone is hopeful with that but I am 100% sure that everything will go smooth with IronX.
shakerbitcoin

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:59:13 AM

IronX Beta pre-register is available now, did you guys register?

I registered but it says I should be chosen as a beta tester to put up an order. How do I get selected?

Beta tester? I never encountered that when I sign up for the pre-registration. Huh
iBTT2

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:00:52 AM

I registered but it says I should be chosen as a beta tester to put up an order. How do I get selected?

Did you verify your account? It might be a necessary step and you get 10 IRX tokens for free.

Still we need to go with the KYC before getting the IRX tokens once they distribute it.
BTT4ME

Activity: 134

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:05:35 AM

Best Regards,

MaZeeCM

Cheers! Cool

The long wait is finally over! The Beta platform version has already been released! I knew IronX will still be right on track even if the ICO was extended. Good Job IronX!!!

When I heard about the released, I immediately pre-registered and as always, IronX impressed me with their generosity.
iHODL4

Activity: 150

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:07:18 AM

Best Regards,

MaZeeCM

Cheers! Cool

When I heard about the released, I immediately pre-registered and as always, IronX impressed me with their generosity.

Is it the 10 IRX tokens that they're giving away?  Huh
JustMyFewCents

Activity: 129

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:09:13 AM

Is it true that they added Tal Cohen on the advisory team? He will definitely be a great asset to the IRONX project.

This Tal Cohen can bring in his experience and crypto knowledge to guide and help Ironx to become a big success.

This is the link to the blog talking about Tal Cohen. https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/new-ironx-crypto-exchange-adds-tal-cohen-and-paolo-tasca-to-its-advisory-board/

IronX really gives their users, members and followers the best of the best.
iBTT2

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:11:55 AM

It will be a breeze for them to reach hardcap. They have a unique exchange platform wherein a lot of people are searching for this kind of project.

It should be base on the uniqueness and advancement of this project but because of the current market conditions this could be a little drawback but can still definitely hit the target. IronX is a game changer, the idea is different and very relevant which is why it will make a mark.

With a lot of time before ICO ends, I think they should be able to hit the hardcap. This is really impressive considering the current state of the market today.
Hitting the hardcap won't be a problem for Ironx. They have great partners and a strong team to back them up. I have a feeling the will hit the hardcap before December 15.

New update since IronX was affected the bearish market, they will extend the sale until January 15, 2019.  Smiley
The market is not helpful

Yeah can you imagine that even in this current bearish market, the team was able to raised almost half now of the target! Great job actually! Smiley

No doubt about on this, as they really worked hard for this project to be on where they are now.
shakerbitcoin

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:13:40 AM

I saw the telegram channel having a lot of new users. Is there an airdrop? any links or details about it?

I'm one of the first members from TG, and I can say that their hardwork is already paying of. Kudos!
iamchiara

Activity: 80

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:17:00 PM

I was too late for the good news, I've heard that the Beta was already launched last December 21st?
iamchiara

Activity: 80

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:19:10 PM

Best Regards,

MaZeeCM

Cheers! Cool

Yes! 10 IRX will be rewarded to those approved KYC.
cHacHi907

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:35:51 PM

I was too late for the good news, I've heard that the Beta was already launched last December 21st?

That"s true. The long wait is over, hurry up for the pre-registration.
cHacHi907

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:38:03 PM

I heard about the Exclusive Holiday Bonus, can someone enlighten me about this please?
cHacHi907

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:39:16 PM

Best Regards,

MaZeeCM

Cheers! Cool

Yes! 10 IRX will be rewarded to those approved KYC.

It's great that IronX is offering such rewards!
cHacHi907

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:41:28 PM

Did you verify your account? It might be a necessary step and you get 10 IRX tokens for free.

Still we need to go with the KYC before getting the IRX tokens once they distribute it.

Is it difficult for the KYC to be approved?
wealthnook

Activity: 204
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 03:46:22 PM

I heard about the Exclusive Holiday Bonus, can someone enlighten me about this please?

1% bonus will be offered on all deposits between $100 and $49,999. That's from Dec 24 to Jan 7.
mymarketinghub

Activity: 69

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:55:42 PM

That"s true. The long wait is over, hurry up for the pre-registration.

How was the beta version? I guess the beta testing went through a vigorous one for security and stability.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: