Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:24:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IRX] IRONX - Best in Crypto, Best in Trading, World-Class Exchange  (Read 26108 times)
no-ice-please

Activity: 955
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 02:07:25 PM

HI, when you plan to add a trading pair to IRX/BTC and IRX/ETH. And why the price is below 0.42 dollars is not set?
This I really do not understand, probably they want to manipulate the price, it would be good if the token is not traded on IDEX because there price is 10 times lower.  Cry

If it's an ERC20 token and the team does not lock the token, there is nothing you can do against seeing the token being traded on IDEX.
67semih

Activity: 630
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 03:53:15 PM

How many coins will you list? Because Its important for liquidity.
iHaveDreams

Activity: 536
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 04:52:15 PM

A website design is the same as Cryptosouk.exchange, it's strangely enough. It can't be taken seriously.

Some screenshots from Ironx official chat

maybe an ironx project is not intentional to do that, but this will cause a lot of negative thoughts towards many people, I think it's better to change it a little, so that public trust doesn't just disappear
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 07:42:53 AM

IRONX project deserves a theme in Scam Accusations
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5125879.msg50364216#msg50364216

You sounds so ridiculous with your irrelevant post, how can you make such statements base on the fact that you can't place order below ico price Cheesy already the Admins had given reasons why orders cannot go below $0.42 for now, IronX exchange is still on the early stage and still undergoing numerous updates and fixing,
The Admin even said it not full version of IronX exchange yet, the team are working hard to fix all complaints from users, you are not the only one experiencing this issues others are, there is no need for you to call scam, that is unfair, try to be reasonable.
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 07:54:39 AM

I think we should allow them some time to settled down. This space is totally new for them as they are used to do traditional business. Value of token is dependent on the exchange and they will have to work hard as previous achievements in other markets are not going to help them. Good work and competitive services will make it or break it.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
madfox11

Activity: 1460
Merit: 573

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 01:39:53 PM

A website design is the same as Cryptosouk.exchange, it's strangely enough. It can't be taken seriously.

maybe an ironx project is not intentional to do that, but this will cause a lot of negative thoughts towards many people, I think it's better to change it a little, so that public trust doesn't just disappear
Ironx Admin (https://t.me/IronX_Official) wants us to believe that this is a coincidence. Do you still believe in coincidences? I don't think it's a serious possibility.
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 07:30:45 PM

Ironx Admin (https://t.me/IronX_Official) wants us to believe that this is a coincidence. Do you still believe in coincidences? I don't think it's a serious possibility.

I don't know why people trying to insinuate things that not so relevant, just because the theme of IronX exchange looks similar to another doesn't make them suspicious, crypto community are to quick to point accusing fingers, this obviously can't be the only exchange which have similar theme that you have seen, am sure there are other's.

67semih

Activity: 630
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 07:45:42 PM

Ironx seems very stable. Which coins will you list?
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 07:58:46 PM

If it is a scam also the big trading platform IronFX should be a scam, or they are not connected each other? That would really mean a scam!

blinders782

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 03:12:33 AM

When will there be new trading pairs to the irx token? Why just not started trading pair IRX/ETH IRX/BTC? It looks strange and unprofessional on the part of the team. I hope that soon this situation will be corrected and trade volumes will appear

madfox11

Activity: 1460
Merit: 573

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 04:01:42 PM

Why just not started trading pair IRX/ETH IRX/BTC? 

Hopefully, we'll have more answers soon. The team says that fully functioning Ironx will be available later but it's not possible to provide a specific date.

blinders782

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 05:22:00 AM

Hopefully, we'll have more answers soon. The team says that fully functioning Ironx will be available later but it's not possible to provide a specific date.

They're taking it too slow right now. Now is the time to add more trading pairs to IRX. I don't think it's that hard to do. The market has started to grow and there is no time to lose

Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 06:02:52 AM

Market is on the edge of new bull market to start finally so at this phase they need to do speedy work. Opening of new markets backed by large communities can be helpful to get attention of traders. IronX's launching time has significance and supporting environment can accelerate the procedure of adaption for exchange if they play their cards wisely.
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 06:33:37 AM

They're taking it too slow right now. Now is the time to add more trading pairs to IRX. I don't think it's that hard to do. The market has started to grow and there is no time to lose

Yes, recently they opened the exchange for trading and they said that soon they will be adding IRX tokens, now slowly the market starts recovering and it is the right time for the IRX team to launch their exchange. So it is good to wait and see how long it is going to take for them to increase the demand for this exchange.
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 07:59:51 AM

Yes, recently they opened the exchange for trading and they said that soon they will be adding IRX tokens, now slowly the market starts recovering and it is the right time for the IRX team to launch their exchange. So it is good to wait and see how long it is going to take for them to increase the demand for this exchange.

This platform is live and have only 1 market with IRX. I hope soon they will add more pairs with this token. IRX should be base currency for this exchange than it will get more attention and provide some benefits too like BNB token.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 08:09:45 AM

unfortunately I see now that the IRX exchange is only on the website of this project, if they were register first on the coinmarketcap market. then the demand for IRONX trading will increase and the IRX price will rise high. currently on their website exchange IRX can only be exchanged to USD, and people are now waiting for an exchange for IRX / BTC, IRX / ETH and others.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
blinders782

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 03:57:34 AM

unfortunately I see now that the IRX exchange is only on the website of this project, if they were register first on the coinmarketcap market. then the demand for IRONX trading will increase and the IRX price will rise high. currently on their website exchange IRX can only be exchanged to USD, and people are now waiting for an exchange for IRX / BTC, IRX / ETH and others.
The appearance of IRX on coinmarketcap WILL not increase the demand for it. More trading pairs, liquidity and marketing are needed to increase demand

H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 07:27:35 AM

The appearance of IRX on coinmarketcap WILL not increase the demand for it. More trading pairs, liquidity and marketing are needed to increase demand

But sometimes peoples will interesting to buy a coin that listed in coinmarketcap.
When a coin listed in coinmarketcap, you will be able to monitor the price of the coins in exchanges easier.
Of course liquidity and marketing efforts will increase the demands too.

aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 07:57:02 AM

But sometimes peoples will interesting to buy a coin that listed in coinmarketcap.
When a coin listed in coinmarketcap, you will be able to monitor the price of the coins in exchanges easier.

I register and check their trading platform and of course their own token and how it performs in their trading platform, is it true that you cannot sell your IRONX token to a price much lower than their ICO price I saw that the sell order is $0.42 in USD trading am I wrong or people just don't want to sell order than that amount.

asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 08:34:24 PM

I register and check their trading platform and of course their own token and how it performs in their trading platform, is it true that you cannot sell your IRONX token to a price much lower than their ICO price I saw that the sell order is $0.42 in USD trading am I wrong or people just don't want to sell order than that amount.

The highest price was 0.0002ETH on Etherdelta that is really not 0.42USD, so I do not undestand who will buy it for this price when they can buy it on Etherdelta.  Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: