Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:47:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IRX] IRONX - Best in Crypto, Best in Trading, World-Class Exchange  (Read 26107 times)
tranduong123
Copper Member

Activity: 714
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 03:53:57 PM

I have one over 1000 IronX, they ban me including those investors and holders asking legit questions, now I cannot access their token, it's not listed on any exchange, they refuse to lower the sell order, so there is zero volume on their token and all the tokens and coins listed in their exchange platform, who will trust this kind of project, who only thinks of their interest.

This is one of the main reason why investors are having second thought investing in ICO even if the project is good because there is no guaranty that the developers are honest, they just want your money then ignore recommendations coming from investors..

This is a weak project about everything, I think they lied about the partnership and the capital they raised. Their platform has been running for a few months and is having too many problems, until now they still cannot solve any problems.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yangongear

Activity: 447
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 03:54:02 PM

Absolutely, this guys are big time frudsters who don't care about the project but the money they will get from investors, am sure very soon the only admin left in that group chat will soon leave, ninjapromo already left, you should not worry yourself sbout the ban, the chat won't last long before it will be shut down.

They do not need to do that. All of us We all know this is a scam project, and they exit scam. Telegram will become a dead group when no admin take care for it. Then no hope for any IRX token holders.
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2019, 12:24:56 PM

I have one over 1000 IronX, they ban me including those investors and holders asking legit questions, now I cannot access their token, it's not listed on any exchange, they refuse to lower the sell order, so there is zero volume on their token and all the tokens and coins listed in their exchange platform, who will trust this kind of project, who only thinks of their interest.

This is one of the main reason why investors are having second thought investing in ICO even if the project is good because there is no guaranty that the developers are honest, they just want your money then ignore recommendations coming from investors..

Absolutely, this guys are big time frudsters who don't care about the project but the money they will get from investors, am sure very soon the only admin left in that group chat will soon leave, ninjapromo already left, you should not worry yourself sbout the ban, the chat won't last long before it will be shut down.

My only wish is for this scammers to get caught by the authority at some point otherwise they can go on scamming innocent investors by creating a new project, more reason why people needs to be xtra careful about making investment in any project, do your research properly.
nimogsm

Activity: 2688
Merit: 651

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2019, 02:02:46 PM

Today I saw in a telegram chat that tomorrow an announcement awaits us) maybe the project will finally come to life? Grin
BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 06:41:22 PM

Today I saw in a telegram chat that tomorrow an announcement awaits us) maybe the project will finally come to life? Grin
I wish I had your optimism, it remains to wait quite a bit) But the problem is that the guy from telegram support is not a person from the team, but just hired a community Manager whose task may be to pull the time) https://t.me/IronX_Official/96690 - this answer does not inspire confidence  Roll Eyes

nicecrypto

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2019, 07:42:54 PM

I wish I had your optimism, it remains to wait quite a bit) But the problem is that the guy from telegram support is not a person from the team, but just hired a community Manager whose task may be to pull the time) https://t.me/IronX_Official/96690 - this answer does not inspire confidence  Roll Eyes

As much I want to believe that, I highly doubt there is any update about this project after such a long time of keeping people in the dark, it feels as if the team have absconded with the little money they raised, I will take that info with a pinch of salt, don't expect anything from an already dead project,  it is a waste of time.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 06:51:14 AM

As much I want to believe that, I highly doubt there is any update about this project after such a long time of keeping people in the dark, it feels as if the team have absconded with the little money they raised, I will take that info with a pinch of salt, don't expect anything from an already dead project,  it is a waste of time.

Most of the people have a very positive opinion at the time of crowd sales because the team behaved like they are very well experienced in this field. Till now, we don't see any specific developments from the team and what is happening in the background and even their telegram group are quite open but no specific updates about their progress.
nimogsm

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2019, 07:27:14 AM

this is no longer optimism but irony) I weakly believe that today we are waiting for a super announcement, everything will be as always.
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 08:47:27 AM

this is no longer optimism but irony) I weakly believe that today we are waiting for a super announcement, everything will be as always.
after 15th may there are no announcement made by ironx team or about the ironx project at official ironx telegram group. what is going on with the project. should i consider loss to invest on ironx project and tokens that i got are useless?
or the team will continue work on the project and make perfect platform for crypto traders.
nimogsm

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2019, 10:23:46 AM

after 15th may there are no announcement made by ironx team or about the ironx project at official ironx telegram group. what is going on with the project. should i consider loss to invest on ironx project and tokens that i got are useless?
or the team will continue work on the project and make perfect platform for crypto traders.

Although today they promised the announcement, the group had the following announcement:
New message from the IronX team
The announcement will be during the next week, we can't tell you any exact dates or time, as things are changing instantly. We are planning to have everything in place together with an announcement next week. Thank you for your activity, support and interest in the IronX project. Please, stay with us!

And yes, tokens are useless so far.
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 11:20:44 AM

Although today they promised the announcement, the group had the following announcement:
New message from the IronX team
The announcement will be during the next week, we can't tell you any exact dates or time, as things are changing instantly. We are planning to have everything in place together with an announcement next week. Thank you for your activity, support and interest in the IronX project. Please, stay with us!

And yes, tokens are useless so far.

This is worst investment decision the team is not serious they didn't do anything to show anything yet. It seems this is scam project and now there is no hope left to get recover.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 11:39:56 AM

I wish I had your optimism, it remains to wait quite a bit) But the problem is that the guy from telegram support is not a person from the team, but just hired a community Manager whose task may be to pull the time) https://t.me/IronX_Official/96690 - this answer does not inspire confidence  Roll Eyes

I think chances of you getting your investment back is very slim judging from the behavior of this faceless team, for a very long period of time there is no direct communication from the team with community members, only a third party passing message across, i saw a new message posted on their telegram by the only admin there claiming it's from the team, i don't buy that,
you consider to hold if truely the team are ready to get to work or sell if there is still any buyer on ed or fd. Choice is yours.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
nicecrypto

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2019, 06:50:15 PM

They say there will be an update from the team after such a long time but I wouldn't expect much from this unreal team because they haven't  done much since the end of the irx sale few months ago, always is the admin that speak for the team, I won't trust this guys.
Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 03:28:33 PM

Anyone has received an email from the team about the new IronX exchange? I have receive 2 mail from the team today, one of the mail give details about the new Ironx exchange and the second mail requesting me to change my login password,  though I haven't done it yet but it seems things are about to pick up for this project after such a long time in hiding.
nimogsm

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 05:31:33 PM

Anyone has received an email from the team about the new IronX exchange? I have receive 2 mail from the team today, one of the mail give details about the new Ironx exchange and the second mail requesting me to change my login password,  though I haven't done it yet but it seems things are about to pick up for this project after such a long time in hiding.
yes. received mails too.New design and domain aaaand thats all Grin zero volume/clear order history/ this exchenge big joke.
tranduong123
Copper Member

Activity: 714
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2019, 03:21:03 AM

The good news is that they've improved their platform, the new chart has been upgraded with more tools (the old chart is worse), their platform is also running smoother. Even so, Ironx still has some bugs and no one trades. They should have created a usable platform from the beginning.
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 08:01:12 AM

The good news is that they've improved their platform, the new chart has been upgraded with more tools (the old chart is worse), their platform is also running smoother. Even so, Ironx still has some bugs and no one trades. They should have created a usable platform from the beginning.
i thought that team will leave the project but this update of migrate on new platform is good. there is still hope for this project to be success in future.
faster deposits and withdrawal can help to attract more users. also there should not be any bug if there is then it should be fix by the team in no time.
Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 02:00:24 PM

If they are actually serious this time then am sure they will quickly fix any noticeable bugs that might cause another setback for the exchange,  I guess the management of the project has changed hands that is why we are seeing a complete transformation from old to new, I hope they don't let people down this time.
nicecrypto

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2019, 03:10:03 PM

If they are actually serious this time then am sure they will quickly fix any noticeable bugs that might cause another setback for the exchange,  I guess the management of the project has changed hands that is why we are seeing a complete transformation from old to new, I hope they don't let people down this time.

I am also in shock to receive that mail about new exchange look and password change because already I have ruled out this bounty to a cheap scam, after being so quiet for a long time without bringing any meaningful update,  am still not convinced that they are ready to develop the project so I will be watching it from afar.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 06:36:21 PM

I guess the IronX are determine to make this work after all the recent challenges which they refuse to let people on, i think it's a bit too late to try and revive the project, lots of suppers of IronX have already dump their tokens and move on, many have lust their trust and tagged the project as scam, I don't know how they intend to regain people's trust back.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: